PDA

View Full Version : FOXIEST OF HOUNDS - Hack and Alarms - All Discussion Thread

MakiaveloSG
23rd Aug 2016, 08:05
Hello

If a Fail a hack i lost the archivement "Foxiest of the Hounds"?

It is earned by completing the game without setting off any alarms.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
23rd Aug 2016, 20:11
In DX:Human Revolution you would lose the achievement if you failed a hack or set off any alarms.
Not sure if its the same case with Mankind Divided though... I have yet to play. Perhaps someone else can help.

Colossal_Panda
24th Aug 2016, 02:55
Is there a way to see if you've failed a requirement for either of these? I've been very careful to avoid kills or alarms, but after completing my last mission I'm concerned that something may have happened that caused me to mess one of them up. I didn't notice the "Ghost" bonus at the end, though I may have just not seen it. Also during a certain dialogue (No real spoilers) somebody asked me how it went and Jensen said something that indicated there was a firefight or something. (There wasn't). If anybody can help, I'd really appreciate. Also, if I posted this in the wrong place or if a similar enough question already exists, I apologize. I'm very new here.

HenryRobinson
25th Aug 2016, 14:01
Title pretty self explanatory, but because enemies are not alert when car alarms go off, does it not fail the achievement? Many thanks!

TinyPenguininja
28th Aug 2016, 05:26
I've been working toward Foxiest of the Hounds and am at the alarm halfway through.
I can't reload to change the call I made, as I cleaned up my saves once I got into the facility.
Please, someone who actually knows the answer, all I see in other places is speculation.

summittr
28th Aug 2016, 23:53
ı've been working on that trophy either.. and you are right. no matter what ı do , alarms goes off after ı talk with chikane (black pilot) nobody saw me , ı touched nobody.. damn bug

summittr
29th Aug 2016, 00:03
ı ve been working on foxies too.. there's a bug in garm facilities. after you talked with chikane alarms goes off

TinyPenguininja
29th Aug 2016, 00:04
ı've been working on that trophy either.. and you are right. no matter what ı do , alarms goes off after ı talk with chikane (black pilot) nobody saw me , ı touched nobody.. damn bug

There's a reason the alarm goes off, it's technically avoidable.

TinyPenguininja
29th Aug 2016, 00:06
It has to do if you call Miller or Vega before the mission. If you call Miller, you get the alarm part way through.
But once I got into the facility I deleted all my old saves, too late to go back now but I really don't want to lose my progress.

Xerevantes
29th Aug 2016, 15:45
Does 'Foxiest' trophy only count toward the actual alarm being raised? If that is the case, I have nothing to say since I achieved the trophy. However, I did get spotted several times in a sense of people being hostile (without the alarm being raised from the terminal) and the second time I loaded my save during the final boss, I beat him in stealth and got the trophy (thinking it was a glitch, as if it didn't count the spotted moments before that save).