PDA

View Full Version : Error on Mission 9 (possible spoilers concealed)

sn0wd3n
22nd Aug 2016, 16:31
So I'm playing the M9 mission where you have to use the NSN device found in Miller's hidden room. When going down the elevator heading to TF29, my game just stops and I get the CE-34878-0 message (corrupted data or software)...playing on PS4.

What the hell? What is the best way to fix this without having to start all over?

I tried loading up an older save file but it didn't work. I then deleted the game and all data files and installed the game again, but still to no avail.

It sucks cause I don't want to start all over with the risk of it happening yet again. I personally don't think the disc is faulty or anything since I didn't have any problems prior to this.

Help!

Poticha
22nd Aug 2016, 19:07
Hi, can you get in touch with the Square Enix customer support and give them as many details as you can?
http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=13041&la=1&nojump

d4v1d17
23rd Aug 2016, 18:04
I'm having exact same problem can't get into TF29 HQ game just crashes.

raziel86
24th Aug 2016, 12:11
CE-34878-0 shows up on M14 mission when trying get back to adam's apartment. custumer support advise re-initializing and rebuilding ps4 database, but it just didn't do anything.

KyleOnTheRun
24th Aug 2016, 15:20
CE-34878-0 shows up on M14 mission when trying get back to adam's apartment. custumer support advise re-initializing and rebuilding ps4 database, but it just didn't do anything.

I am having the exact same problem, in the exact same place (M14, traveling back to Adam's apartment).

N2koltsov
25th Aug 2016, 04:39
Same problem! Mission 12, I need 2 go to Adam's apartment and then I use quick travel (subway) game crashes!!!!

N0irceur
25th Aug 2016, 14:37
So I'm playing the M9 mission where you have to use the NSN device found in Miller's hidden room. When going down the elevator heading to TF29, my game just stops and I get the CE-34878-0 message (corrupted data or software)...playing on PS4.

What the hell? What is the best way to fix this without having to start all over?

I tried loading up an older save file but it didn't work. I then deleted the game and all data files and installed the game again, but still to no avail.

It sucks cause I don't want to start all over with the risk of it happening yet again. I personally don't think the disc is faulty or anything since I didn't have any problems prior to this.

Help!

I'm having exact same problem. Tried to load/change locations/reinstall - nothing helped