PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having issues with tracking their purchase?

JabbaVonHutt
22nd Aug 2016, 15:13
I got an email from Square Enix letting me know my CE of Mankind Divided was shipped. It contained a link to a UPS tracking number, so I clicked it.

Here is the last update on the tracker.

"Your item was delivered to an individual at the address at 10:24 am on August 19, 2016 in LA VERGNE, TN 37086."

My only problem is I live in Toronto Ontario Canada.

So far I've sent in 2 help requests with no replies not even an email saying that they are looking into it.

So is it a problem with UPS tracking into Canada or is some else enjoying my purchase? Anyone else run into this issue.

corrnata
22nd Aug 2016, 16:18
I like in the UK and am getting it from square enix EU store i know its coming from France, but i have not received any email and all it says is on the order details is Validated I have even sent customer support a question but got nothing.

Manniac
23rd Aug 2016, 16:26
My Tracking number says exactly the same thing as yours. Tried support as well no help there.

I am from Canada as well.

JabbaVonHutt
23rd Aug 2016, 23:17
So giving SE the benefit of the doubt, I was hoping my game would be waiting for me when I came home today and all would be well. No such luck.

It has been since last Friday when I submitted my first support request without a peep from them. I submitted another one yesterday.

Of course, there is no phone number that I can contact either.

Wasn't surprised to see Square Enix' s customer support rating at terrible when I googled it.

Needless to say I will never ever order anything directly through them again.

My patience has only so much limit until I report them for fraud.

JBenoit_QC
25th Aug 2016, 21:29
I have the same problem.

"Your item was delivered to an individual at the address at 11:10 am on August 17, 2016 in LA VERGNE, TN 37086."

I live near Montreal.

Like you, I've sent in 2 help requests with no replies.

In 2011, Eidos France was faster to send me the collector edition of Deus Ex: Human Revolution than the US Square Enix Store.

JabbaVonHutt
25th Aug 2016, 23:31
So I sent an email yesterday morning to storesupport@us.square-enix.com and what a surprise to say I still haven't received any type of reply. What a joke, the sad thing is even a forum mod here is unwilling to even give us any way to establish some form of contact.

JabbaVonHutt
26th Aug 2016, 15:10
Finally got a reply this morning a week after my first support request, so for anyone else out there with similar issues especially fellow Canucks here is what you can expect.

"Thank you for contacting the Square Enix NA Online Store Support.

Sorry for the delay in our response, we are trying our best to reply as quick as possible.

In relation with your order, USPS couldn't deliver to your address, because the address wasn't correct.
The problem is that we cannot resend the package to you, because Canadian Custom's bureaucracy. But do not panic, we can offer you the following:

Full refund of your order
If you like to re-order, we have a way to provide you with a Link to re-order the game.
So, please, reply to this email and confirm with us which option do you prefer."

So no admission of error on their part (some vague reference of the address being incorrect) and nothing to try and make it right besides refund or try your luck again and order. I don't really want to order through them again but at this point my chances of getting a CE anywhere else are poor.

JBenoit_QC
26th Aug 2016, 16:02
This is strange because because i receive a email this morning.

"Thank you for contacting the Square Enix NA Online Store Support.

After checking your case, USPS couldn't deliver the package to you, so the returned it to our warehouse.
We can resend the package to you, in order to start the process, please, reply to this email and provide us once more time with your exact shipping address."

Manniac
26th Aug 2016, 23:22
My response from them was "Thank you for contacting the Square Enix NA Online Store Support. The address on which the order was sent is the follow."

then they just listed my correct address.

Somewhere along the line, someone dropped the ball, now with canada post giving 72 hour notice to strike..... YAY!