PDA

View Full Version : sky tram..

mrdefender
8th Jul 2002, 19:41
Alrighty. I'm at the elevator/room that you needed to brake thru the roof.

There's a terminal with a big (big enough) hole under it so if I try to access it, I fall down. Tried accessing it from the sides but its out of reach.

This is the spot where you drop in (after busting thru the roof) on Lucies (1 opens the front gate and 3 come out from the wall infront of the room outside.

I did everything I could think of. I went thru both generators, got the missing control panel and inserted it.

Went thru the doors like in the meat level (where u had to switch ppl to keep doors open).

I opened the other door to the other side in the big room (with this huge door that has a key card in the card reader)

I'm stuck. I have no idea what to do...

Any ideas?

MAGGIE
8th Jul 2002, 20:31
Ok Mrdefender, I think I know where you are...

The Computer panel is right over the pit..right?

Look to the left of it, there are three levers on the wall..each when pressed gives maximum power. But the pressure returns to zero in no time..so press the levers in the correct order...

you can figure that out..if you need anymore please give me a yell1:D

mrdefender
8th Jul 2002, 20:41
cool. thanks.

mrdefender
8th Jul 2002, 22:09
Ok. I've got the tram docked and the doors are open... I cant find the entrance to the room where the tram is docked...

All my team is in the the wierd room with the terminal under the pit where u had to use the switches in the right order to make a plate fall down..

So where do I go?

MAGGIE
8th Jul 2002, 22:27
From the computer you have just accessed to open the trams doors...

First of all make sure you use the regen(you are going to need it) go down stairs, enter the door there then go right as soon as you can...cross the locker room...be alert!!
Go forwards, turn left towards the hole then right and right again, to return to the first large room on this level.....watch out!!:)

ICEBreaker
9th Jul 2002, 03:51
When I got back to the station lobby, I felt as if I were in Jurassic Park...

mrdefender
9th Jul 2002, 04:43
had problems following your instructions maggie. so i decided to go where the 2nd generator was and use the fly cam to figgure out where it was.

its where the "entrance" and "exit" signs were at begining of level.

ICEBreaker
9th Jul 2002, 06:32
It is easy. In the room where Lucy was with the three levers, press the green lift button to call the lift and descend down the "pit". Then take the next lift up into a room with a regen and a recharge console. Open the door and you will end up back on the metal walkway with steam. Go forward all the way back to the electric board with the huge generator. There is a room with a regen and a recharge as well as two computer console. One of them will let Minoko switch the train from manual to automatic. Then proceed downstairs back through the locker area, to the station lobby and up to the platform where the tram is waiting. Before you get on the platform, you might want Minoko operating the lasers in the UPA room at the top of the lobby.

Edit: I called Minoko "Lucy"! Yikes.

mrdefender
9th Jul 2002, 06:51
at first no, but once I did the fly cam thing, It came wooshing back to me in a "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!" sorta way..

ICEBreaker
9th Jul 2002, 06:55
Oh!! OK!! I didn't realise you had figured it out already. Silly me.

mrdefender
9th Jul 2002, 20:55
help is always welcomed :)