PDA

View Full Version : Yo Chris@Crystal, about the BO2 screensaver.

Stone Cold
8th Jul 2002, 18:28
Yo Chris.
I posted this on the old forum, so I thought I'd post it here again.

Chris, at the official BO2 site, there's a non-clickable link to the screensaver.
Probably because it's still in development.
So Chris, any idea when we can expect it ?

Chris@Crystal
8th Jul 2002, 18:50
Hey,
I've asked about this and the only answer I received is it will be uploaded to the web site when it is done. I'll try to bother the team about this further, I'm not sure what the hold-up is.
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

NosgothicGod
8th Jul 2002, 22:01
i used to have a very cool blood omen screensaver but i can't find it anywhere, i hope my sister didn't deleted it.

Stone Cold
9th Jul 2002, 09:17
OK Chris, thanx.
You're a pal.
*Thumb's up*

NosgothicGod.
Sounds great, where did you get it from ?
Was it from the 1st BO game ?

NosgothicGod
9th Jul 2002, 22:10
yes it was.... a friend of mine made it and it was really cool he ripped parts of the fmv's and put them together real nice, but a few days ago i wanted to put it back and i couldn't find it, i guess my sister did deleted it oh well, i'll ask my friend if he still have it and maybe i'll pot a link for everybody here.

WolfBlade
9th Jul 2002, 22:36
If he does do it I would really like it. I got my BO1 at a bargain. 5 dollars. Unfortunately they didnt' tell me that for some strange reason none of the movies work on it. That was kinda a pain. I would really like to know what the movies looked like cause its a big part in the "EYE FEAST" part of the game.(By eye feast I refer to the graphics and features that makes certain parts of the game a feast to the eyes. Movies are always fun to watch because they usually do a better job on the graphics then normal look at SR2.

Stone Cold
10th Jul 2002, 07:26
NosgothicGod.

Sounds good.
Like a BO1 movie eh ?
I hope you can get it back. *Thumb's up*

Wolfblade, that's a bummer.
The FMV's are a vital part of the story.
Like you, a buddy of mine got hold of BO1 for very cheap.
Guess what ?
It was the French language version.
And none of my buds, nor myself can speak French. LOL

BadGuysAlwaysWin
10th Jul 2002, 07:31
I know why, Wolfblade.
You bought a stolen version of Blood Omen. There is a ripped version of the game online (easy to find but I'm NOT giving the address so don't bother asking. It's a great game, FIND it and BUY it). This version has all the speech, but NO movies. It simply skips the movies.