PDA

View Full Version : Call in the troops!!

DMA57361
8th Jul 2002, 18:26
Everyone. Go here http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=562 and vote for Startopia!!

As I post this it is JOINT 3rd with 10 out of 86 votes (including mine) - so I guess some, or possibly all, of you have voted already.

It'll be impossible to get 1st place from Tomb Raider - but at least we can get Startopia in a decent position. Go there. Vote. Make Startopia proud! ;)

Okay. I'll stop now. Honest. No, really I will. I'm not kidding! Honestly! *ahem* Sorry . . .

EDIT - I can't count. Was joint 3rd . . . corrected above.

MunkeeChum
8th Jul 2002, 19:07
Yes people we must do as the man tells us!

I have already cast my vote, do not let yourselves down!

Why are you still here! Go and vote NOW!

SkrasherSmasher
8th Jul 2002, 19:20
Bah, it is a useless effort, everyone knows tomb raider will get the most votes because Laura has large, erm.. big, uh... lets just say the reason has nothing to do with the action aspect of the game...

Ghyron
8th Jul 2002, 21:06
All other forums are inferior forms of forums.

AlphaOmega
8th Jul 2002, 21:20
Vote up troops! Show them we still have a fight left in us!

MunkeeChum
9th Jul 2002, 09:28
Guys were in second place now!!

We have 19 votes and commandoes has sumthing like 14 or 15. But this doesn't mean we can relax! The poll continues and so must your support for the game!

CHARGE!

SkrasherSmasher
9th Jul 2002, 14:25
Are we allowed to vote more then once, like, 52 more times to put us in first

DMA57361
9th Jul 2002, 16:16
NO. The forums only lets each user vote once on any one poll.

This is good. :)

Ghyron
9th Jul 2002, 16:20
Can non-users vote:D :D :D ?

MunkeeChum
10th Jul 2002, 09:03
I sense an evil plan!

If we can, we all vote without logging in! And Startopia wins!!

Meddling Grey
13th Jul 2002, 21:13
As my first action here on the new forum, I have voted for StarTopia, bringing the total StarTopian votes to 28! The next game down is Legs of Cain or whatever at a meagre 26. No doubt it will change sooner or later, but nevertheless I am feeling extremely patriotic at the moment! Time to get myself a nice glass of celebratory Orange Juice.

Note: Orange Juice has no relation to the Terran fruit drink of the same name. Do not attempt to drink any, as it is specifically distilled for Greys and Gors only. If swallowed, go to sickbay immediately.

NZrevenge
15th Jul 2002, 11:34
Lads, the situation has gotten desparate!

We have lost a place and are now behind Lok!!!

We cannot allow this to continue, who hasn't voted yet? We need your help!!!!!!

SkrasherSmasher
15th Jul 2002, 13:59
I voted.. (in many things) and Meddling,(not a flame) it's Legacy of Cain (/not a flame). Just to say. We fell behind them?? I must check this out myself!

Sephiroth110
21st Jul 2002, 23:50
hurrah, i just gave us a vote, and we are in third, 3 votes behind legacy of cain, and sigh, 29 behind TR. vote my fellow startopia supporters, we must now, or we will be beaten by legacy of kain (which actually is a pretty good game)

MunkeeChum
22nd Jul 2002, 09:45
Originally posted by Sephiroth110
legacy of kain (which actually is a pretty good game)

SILENCE HEATHEN!!!

This is direct act of treason and you must be burnt, beheaded or maimed by some sort of rabid vermin. Quickly! Apprehend the devious offender and bring him to Lockdown Brig, where he shall await his doom.

Oh and switch of the rehabilitation option. We dont want this critter confessing his sins and embracing religion.

What are you waiting for! GET HIM NOW!

P.S Resistance is futile and thus not recommended.

Sephiroth110
22nd Jul 2002, 11:37
what? and you would have startopia trailing behind a game of worthlessness, TR has an umm... BIG advantage, what does LoK have, it's pretty good, if it sucked, what would that say about startopia being behind it, and anyway the current area of the station i'm on was just breached by another admin. and he sold off the lockdown brig for some fast cash, ha, i'm free for now.

MunkeeChum
22nd Jul 2002, 15:25
Hey alot of really poor games sell well. Like The Sims and its many wastes of expansions, which now make it the biggest selling game of all time.

And great games sometimes dont sell, like Startopia.

But anyway, you shouldn't have said LoK was a good game, were all on edge since we noticed its ahead of us :p

kool_kats_rule
28th Jul 2002, 15:22
I just voted and now startopia's 2nd by one vote (mine)

Creamy_Goodness
28th Jul 2002, 17:19
One of the smaller communities and were still going strong :), You people could always go into the General Community Chat, nothing to be scared of, the spam doesnt smell bad at all :o:D