PDA

View Full Version : PARABLE (DX Fan Edit)

RaphPatch
17th Aug 2016, 22:44
Hey all. So, a little bit of background first. I'm a relatively fresh fan of Deus Ex. As of now the only game I've played is HR, but from that it quickly became apparent that this is a franchise of great appeal to me. Everything from the cyber-punk setting, to the RPG elements, the decision making, the art style, the writing, the characters, and most of all: the way it touches big philosophical questions and heavy subject matters.

Fast forward a couple years and we're now heading into the release of DX:MD. Needless to say, my adoration for the previous entry has me plenty hyped for this sequel, and as a rather sentimental individual I felt the need to build my own anticipation. So I streamed a playthrough of HR, and then went on to assemble this edit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJbRCaQDnVg). With the release of MD now less than a week away, I figured it was an appropriate time to share this with some like-minded fans. I hope you find some enjoyment in it! And maybe it'll at least whet your appetite for next week's big release :)