PDA

View Full Version : Mission popularity

Salem4
8th Jul 2002, 13:46
I am personally is a fan of the Plutonium Runs Loose and Traditions of The Trade maps, where you had to plan the mission carefully before you could act.

Saba
8th Jul 2002, 20:36
Plutonium Runs Loose was too dark. And not much thinking involved... It seemed pretty straightforward too; run to the ship and kill everybody. I voted for only Traditions of the Trade.

Zaphod
8th Jul 2002, 20:45
I'm voting for Lee Hong and Traditions. Big, open-ended, great contained-space locales that were still large and explorable... good stuff.

Saba
9th Jul 2002, 22:17
There have been five votes, which will probably be the most we'll get, and of these five votes, all have included Traditions of the Trade.

DeJavu
11th Jul 2002, 02:24
Hey,
was up.. Its me DeJavu!!! hehe.. Dont forget about me.. lol! I think my favorite mission is Plutonium Runs Loose. Even though its kinda hard to see, but its still better then the Colombia missions. I passed Plutonium Runs Loose with just my favorite weapon the Sniper Rifle. I just wish they had silenced versions of them. Cuz, I am Good Shot, "When they are standing still.." lol!!! Since we are doing a survey on Levels.. then I suggest we might as well do one on weapons also! Why dont SABA or ZAPHOD or somebody start one =) Have fun!!!

Xcom
11th Jul 2002, 02:43
Traditions, closely followed by Lee Hong.

Saba
11th Jul 2002, 05:13
Yup, traditions has most of the votes now. How's Jedi Training going, xcom?

Good to see you back, DeJavu. Wow, you've finished the game already. You liked Plutonium Runs Loose only because of the sniping involved, right?

ICEBreaker
11th Jul 2002, 07:29
Yes. Same reason why I also voted for Say Hello to my Little Friend, it's a sniper's paradise.

Xcom
11th Jul 2002, 16:03
Originally posted by Saba
How's Jedi Training going, xcom?

My skills are complete now. I've constructed my personal lightsaber. :D
http://home.planet.nl/~xcom/art/saber1.gif

This is really modelled by me for Jedi Outcast

edit:

I just noticed something's wrong with the poll. It says total 6 votes in the summary while 16 votes were casted. Zaphod, have you been playing with the poll? :D

Salem4
11th Jul 2002, 18:31
It is possible to vote for more than one map. 6 persons has voted, most on them on more than two.

ICEBreaker
11th Jul 2002, 20:09
I voted for 4 maps.

Xcom
11th Jul 2002, 20:11
But HOW? :confused:
I have a message saying "You have already voted in this poll".
PS, while voting the first time I could only select 1 choice. So, how the heck are you doing this? :D

Xcom
11th Jul 2002, 20:20
Hm, apparently, moderators can pick only one choice from the list.

Zaphod
11th Jul 2002, 20:40
Nope... just you... :)

This either means that your vote carries MORE weight than the rest of us... or less... dunno yet... I love ellipses...

Xcom
11th Jul 2002, 21:05
*ahem*

Never mind that poll thing. Hehe :D

DeJavu
12th Jul 2002, 02:09
Hey,
was up.. Since, everyone is voting more then once.. I am gonna join in.. hehe! If i had to pick my second favorite level then I would pick "Traditions of the Trade". And yes I did finish the game on Sunday.. =) and now I am just playing it for fun.. lol!! I got a question.. are there any patches/add on's to Hitman, cause I really like playing it... u know extra levels and all.. just asking.. =) Have fun!!!

ICEBreaker
12th Jul 2002, 05:33
Xcom, I can only submit a vote once, but that vote can be a multiple vote. Are you sure you couldn't do that before?

DejaVu, the US version patch (http://ftp.eidos.com/pub/patches/hitman/HitmanSp1a.exe) is 25.MB and fixes various minor bugs. IO did not release any add-ons or extra levels. They also did not release a level editor and so there are no user created maps either.

Xcom
12th Jul 2002, 17:34
Originally posted by ICEBreaker
Xcom, I can only submit a vote once, but that vote can be a multiple vote. Are you sure you couldn't do that before?

Yes, yes, I could. I just...eeh..didn't realize that I could. :o You see, I haven't posted a single poll here so I didn't know there is a possibility to set up a "multiple choice" poll and since I've only happened to vist "single choice" polls, I've been only voting once... Eeeh, you get the picture. :)

Saba
12th Jul 2002, 20:38
Look at this mess! I don't come to the forums for one day, and everyone is having fun without me!

zappmon
20th Jul 2002, 08:17
I liked "Say Hello to my little freind". I liked sitting in the tower's or the tree line and snipping away.Or making my way into the house in the middle of the compound and going into one of the little room's,Whipping out the M60 and just taking them out as they try to enter the room.I must have had half the compound stacked up like a cord of wood inside the doorway.lol Ooooh , I can feel the rush just thinking about it......jk .lol

Saba
24th Jan 2003, 00:34
Is this what you're talking about, Salem?

Salem4
24th Jan 2003, 12:08
Yes! Well done! I thought it was called "Poll: Favorite Mission"