PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 27's up!!! That, and I need some feedback...

Riovanes
8th Jul 2002, 03:02
Right, so it took like to forever, but chapter 27 in the Kyrie Saga is now up and available to be read...

As most of you know, I was tossing around a slightly different narrative tack for this chapter, and it gave me a lot of trouble. Because of this, I cut the chapter at the halfway point just to see what you guys think of the style. If you like it, great, if not, well, 27 will stay the way it is, and 28 will go back to the old way of doing things...

Anyhow, click me sig to go give 27 a read. I'll be posting a poll to see what everyone thought of the narrative change. If you think I carried it off well, wonderful, if not, please don't hesitate to tell me, as I thought it was a good idea, but it doesn't seem to have come off that well.

Happy reading, and sorry about the delay!

BAH!!!

Azuriel
8th Jul 2002, 15:41
liked it!

voted for option no. 3

Jedilvr
9th Jul 2002, 05:00
At first it took some getting used to, but after I got the idea of how it was to be read I got just as into it as any of the past chapters. It was great but I would still have to say I prefer the old way. It would be great to see this format in future chapters though. I went with #3.

dago
9th Jul 2002, 19:49
i havent read it yet..i am about to!
i cant wait...well done on keeping to your deadline...well it was close!

dago
9th Jul 2002, 20:20
i voted for 3...i think you should mix the two styles...but dont let it take a month!!!!!!
the old way was better, but you could also have two people narating in one chapter...u didnt do that before!

and when you start with a new person, always do something to let the readers know whats happening...like start with the narators name in a sentence...

that way it is not so confusing...