PDA

View Full Version : Castle Of Lost Souls Screenshots & Info

Storm Chaser
7th Jul 2002, 21:13
Having learnt a lot from my last effort and taken great notice of the mprager site reviewers comments, I present Castle of Lost Souls.

This is intended to be a creepy level and has NO SAS!!!!

Lara sets out to find the castle and recover the gold armour, reportedly hidden in the castle. Local villagers tell of uneartly flying creatures, strange blue lights and the clanking of chains. Packs of dogs are said to roam the ruins.

The last inhabitants, a band of mercenairies left in a hurry after apparently seeing the ghosts of crusaders and told the villagers of Lost Souls wandering the ruins. They were so eager to leave that many supplies where left scattered arround, luckily for Lara.

The castle is said to be haunted and the condition of the castle and many dangerous traps make this a perilous raid.

See screen shots here - by the way these shots were done b4 I'd added the tumble down castle textures so it looks much more tumble down in reality!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/stormchasertrle/lostcastle.html

Raider of relics
8th Jul 2002, 11:12
Looks good!:cool:

Litepulsar
8th Jul 2002, 19:01
those screenshots look great, can't wait to play it Stormchaser :D Good job! Btw, hehehe I recognize the outfit in those sc/shots *grin*

Raider of tombs
8th Jul 2002, 19:15
Nice job on the level screens. I want to play them now HEHEHEHE, Oh well i guess i'll have to wait *sighs*:D LOL

The Raider Of tombs. Danny

Storm Chaser
8th Jul 2002, 19:40
Originally posted by Litepulsar
those screenshots look great, can't wait to play it Stormchaser :D Good job! Btw, hehehe I recognize the outfit in those sc/shots *grin*

Arrrrrrh rumbled - great outfit and suits the castle format nicely.

Its also in my Castle Malvernia level (with credits to you in the read me)

And thanks to the rest of you for nice comments. I'm just running through it at the moment to check for bugs and other odd things, as well as adding extra creepiness. So should be out shortly, hopefully b4 the end of the month.