PDA

View Full Version : Fix the NPC

Bearshark112
21st Jul 2016, 19:15
Why all the NPC become suspicious at you when you walk pass by them close?! If you think this is the way to make the game more challenging then it's not, it's super ******* annoying especially in crowaded area. FIX IT.

jimbianco
22nd Jul 2016, 00:40
Why all the NPC become suspicious at you when you walk pass by them close?! If you think this is the way to make the game more challenging then it's not, it's super ******* annoying especially in crowaded area. FIX IT.

They NEED to take away all those exclamation marks above heads. We can turn them off of course, but it makes things a ton harder, until we memorize who the enforcers are. I have no problem with the suspicion as long as they don't immediately go get a guard, but I'm wondering what made IOI adjust this? I will say it until I'm blue in the face, the game needs a "simple" 3 or 4 level difficulty setting like all the earlier games. To please everyone. Stop screwing around with all these little tweaks (gunshot distraction,bricks/cans not breaking) that throw the whole game out of balance, and having to keep going back and patching. They NEED to also adjust the auto-locating of sniper shots by guards. Sniped (silently) Busey and every damn guard knew where I was, immediately. Good thing I escaped.

Swixel
22nd Jul 2016, 00:50

It's worse than that. Turn on the mini-map and you'll realise which ones they are. We're more or less being driven to use the helpers in the game now, which is a huge problem because if they opt to turn them off we're hosed in crowded areas.

JDMHatch_G
22nd Jul 2016, 12:22
Stop screwing around with all these little tweaks (gunshot distraction,bricks/cans not breaking) that throw the whole game out of balance, and having to keep going back and patching.

Agreed. I've had to relearn to play this game since the patch and almost failed the 7th Elusive because of this malarky (NPC super hearing etc). Not quite sure what they were thinking to be honest.