PDA

View Full Version : 1.10 update...mostly good...

jimbianco
19th Jul 2016, 17:48
PS4, Haven't noticed anything really terrible other than the cameras being linked to one recorder and blood decals on body shots still need work (there's literally no body damage), in consulate tunnel the explosives on the table have gone missing, but are still there to be used(the actual bombs are gone,icons are still there). They tweaked alot of things not mentioned in release notes. Different "mafia" looking security w/black suits/ties hanging around in Sapienza & Morocco, instead of the sanguine guys, a few different looking NPCs (oriental,Asian), Camera beeping sound changed (less annoying), smaller , less obtrusive script when recorded on camera, and one of the best things for ps4 , the game runs ALOT smoother, and I have FPS unlocked, Paris fashion show transitions sound has improved (catwalk theme song isn't off in the distance, blends nicely with the lounge theme), I noticed a couple of different NPC voices (House... Sand,Icon) along with the standard 3 or 4 which are still there. Overall sound seems to have been improved. Audio distractor actually works now. A really bad addition (if you have icons on), is the exclamation marks above everyone's head when you get their attention, even if you brush by them.

MalaysiaBear
20th Jul 2016, 07:38
Stuttering mess for me still...WITH A GTX 1070 with an i7 4770k!

Nonoum
20th Jul 2016, 17:35
They tweaked alot of things not mentioned in release notes
sorry, what release notes?
I haven't seen any usual updates on hitman.com lately (neither about actual releasing bonus episode, nor standard "this week in hitman"), did they post them in some other place?

jimbianco
20th Jul 2016, 18:21
sorry, what release notes?
I haven't seen any usual updates on hitman.com lately (neither about actual releasing bonus episode, nor standard "this week in hitman"), did they post them in some other place?

It's under "updates" on home page.

jimbianco
21st Jul 2016, 06:42
also noticed bricks, busts, soda cans no longer break on impact. This can be good or bad. I vote bad. Makes things too simple if they are reusable.

doom-generation
22nd Jul 2016, 15:04
A really bad addition (if you have icons on), is the exclamation marks above everyone's head when you get their attention, even if you brush by them.

Everytime I see one, I hear the MGS alert sound in my head :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yGfQak-q9M

^sorry about all that crap code, I don't know how to use the youtube thing in the toolbar to make it not appear like that.

JDMHatch_G
22nd Jul 2016, 15:41
Everytime I see one, I hear the MGS alert sound in my head :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yGfQak-q9M

^sorry about all that crap code, I don't know how to use the youtube thing in the toolbar to make it not appear like that.

IIRC you just paste this bit 8yGfQak-q9M in between the youtube brackets

8yGfQak-q9M

Edit: yep, that's it

doom-generation
23rd Jul 2016, 15:42
Thanks, JDMHatch_G, that feels obvious now :)