PDA

View Full Version : No more gunshot distractions?

jimbianco
19th Jul 2016, 15:36
another thing removed from the game w. 1,10. ? or is it a bug? I give up

edit: I've found we have to be a little closer to the person we want to distract, but it does work, Just riskier

Immadummee
19th Jul 2016, 15:58
I used it. First shot didn't work. Second shot did. Mine was probably cuz he was already distracted? Don't know. Gonna do more testing.

ON6gj9PyCyU

JDMHatch_G
19th Jul 2016, 22:13
Game feels very unrealistic now :(

You can literally shoot near someone's foot on the ground and they don't react to it at all... This must be a bug. Please say it's a bug?

silentscope2016
24th Jul 2016, 18:44
I am led to believe that this is an unintentional bug as no mention of the change exists in the change log for the latest update. It is utterly annoying though, NPC's are deaf and blind towards any and all bullets ricocheting off the walls and floors around them. Such behaviours were encouraged in hitman: Sniper Challenge and I created a contract which requires for gunshot distractions from afar to lead the targets out of sight. In this instance it is now utterly broken. Perhaps the ricochet from the silver baller can remain quiet to deter all of these ridiculous speed runs I hear about. But sniper rifles? That must be considered a valid strategy?

jimbianco
24th Jul 2016, 22:29
I am led to believe that this is an unintentional bug as no mention of the change exists in the change log for the latest update.
yes, but there a lot of things not mentioned in log.

o777o_Karamati
25th Jul 2016, 10:50
Probably it's not bug (it's like lethal poison kill changed), i like it. Now you need to find items and use items for distraction.

Better idea is:
-NPC should me much more aggressive after gunshot distraction
-instantly 4-5 guys are lookig for shooter
-after few seconds 20 guys are looking for shooter
-after next ~10 seconds everyone are looking for you.
In real life people don't like gunshots, panic, etc.

Majority of changes wasn't mentioned:
-lethal poison kill (vs body found, earlier accident vs body found)
-timer glitch fixed
-footsteps (NPC hear you from much longer distance)
-and many other things.
BTW: at this time i'm downloading next BIG patch 3,9 GB (for Xbox1).

doom-generation
25th Jul 2016, 19:52
yes, but there a lot of things not mentioned in log.

That is a real pet-peeve of mine. If you change anything, literally anything about the game, it should go in the patch notes.

Immadummee
25th Jul 2016, 20:35
Probably it's not bug (it's like lethal poison kill changed), i like it. Now you need to find items and use items for distraction.

Better idea is:
-NPC should me much more aggressive after gunshot distraction
-instantly 4-5 guys are lookig for shooter
-after few seconds 20 guys are looking for shooter
-after next ~10 seconds everyone are looking for you.
In real life people don't like gunshots, panic, etc.

Majority of changes wasn't mentioned:
-lethal poison kill (vs body found, earlier accident vs body found)
-timer glitch fixed
-footsteps (NPC hear you from much longer distance)
-and many other things.
BTW: at this time i'm downloading next BIG patch 3,9 GB (for Xbox1).

The thing is it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. For me, it's 10% works and 90% doesn't. So I think it is a bug cuz then why would it work then at all?