PDA

View Full Version : DRAGON QUEST DRAGON QUEST DRAGON QUEST

AmericanEdrick
19th Jul 2016, 13:37
WHAT A CROCK OF BULLSPIT! DRAGON QUEST FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES! FINAL FANTASY HAS BEEN HORRIBLE SINCE 7. YOU CAN GIVE US THESE CRAPPY GAMES WITH ALL FEMALE CAST AND DRESS SPHERES BUT YOU CANT GIVE US THE NEW DRAGON QUEST? WE DONT CARE IF ITS WESTERNIZED OR NOT, TRANSLATE AND RELEASE! FOUR TITLES FOR THE NES. 1 TITLES PSX 1 TITLE PS2, FINISH US OFF WITH THE DS?! YOU WANT TO USE A TERRIBLE EXCUSE LIKE "DRAGON QUEST HERO'S DIDNT DO WELL", GUESS WHAT... THATS NOT A DRAGON QUEST GAME. ITS GARBAGE. IF DRAGON QUEST HERO'S IS YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH A DRAGON QUEST GAME, YOU HAVE BEEN MISLEAD. SQUARE IS GIVING YOU THE UNLUBED SHAFT AND DENYING YOU OF AN AMAZING GAME SERIES. RPG FANS SHOULD BE UP IN ARMS OVER THEIR DECISION TO NOT BRING DRAGON QUEST TO EU AND USA. JAPAN IS HOARDING THIS GEM, WHICH SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO ENJOY. GIVE US THE NEW DRAGON QUEST!

WE WANT DRAGON QUEST!

WE WANT DRAGON QUEST! STOP HOARDING IT JAPAN.

WHOOPDY DOO.... WHERE THE UFF IS THE DRAGON QUEST

YAH GUESS WHAT? SQUARE DOESNT CARE. I'D LOVE A MISTRANSLATED COPY OF THE NEW DRAGON QUEST WITH NO COMPLAINTS!

BRING DRAGON QUEST WEST

I FOUND A BUG... IT SEEMS YOU MADE AN ERROR BY NOT BRINGING DRAGON QUEST WEST

THE PROBLEM IS, YOU ARE PLAYING A FINAL FANTASY GAME BECAUSE THEY DIDNT GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO PLAY DRAGON QUEST

BAA BAA ENGLISH SHEEP HAVE YOU DRAGON QUEST? NO SIR NO SIR JUST ON NES. THIS ONE'S FOR THE JAPANESE, THIS ONES FOR THE EAST. HERE AT SQUARE ENIX WE CARE ABOUT YOU LEAST.

ITS GARBAGE THAT THEY WONT BRING THE GAME HERE. I AM BOYCOTTING SQUARE ENIX UNTIL THEY STOP HOARDING DRAGON QUEST