PDA

View Full Version : Latest camera / evidence erase "fix", just ..why?!

jimbianco
19th Jul 2016, 12:45
All cameras linked to single machine? Recorded in mansion? no problem, destroy tape machine in church if it's convenient or vice versa! Who asked for this? Why? Now we really need difficulty settings. This tweak to the game in 1.10 is just further dumbing down an already dumbed down game!

JDMHatch_G
19th Jul 2016, 14:40
That is dumb as hell.

How unbelievably boring.

Would also love to know who asked for that.

As far as I can see from the patch notes there's no mention of "Gone With a Bang" being fixed either.

Immadummee
19th Jul 2016, 16:02
I don't see a problem with that. Whenever I rob a bank and get recorded by the cameras, I just destroy the recording device in my basement that I set up to capture my video game sessions.

I'm talking real life so maybe that's different?

Puiu13
19th Jul 2016, 16:21
Why on earth they did this?
It's ****in' stupid!!!

As far as I can see from the patch notes there's no mention of "Gone With a Bang" being fixed either.
I tried now and it worked.

I don't see a problem with that. Whenever I rob a bank and get recorded by the cameras, I just destroy the recording device in my basement that I set up to capture my video game sessions.

I'm talking real life so maybe that's different?
What to **** are you talking about?!!!

Immadummee
20th Jul 2016, 03:19
Why on earth they did this?
It's ****in' stupid!!!

I tried now and it worked.

What to **** are you talking about?!!!

I guess the joke flew right over your head. You know, I'm destroying the recording equipment in my basement cuz it's "hooked up globally" to the bank I robbed?

Hope you got it now. ;)

Puiu13
20th Jul 2016, 21:08
Hope you got it now. ;)

Got it, your joke makes sense just like this last camera fix.
Confusing as ever...

Swixel
21st Jul 2016, 01:10
Got it, your joke makes sense just like this last camera fix.
Confusing as ever...

His joke made sense ...

It would've been better to indicate the "network" the recording gear was on. Sometimes a global recording system makes sense (Paris, or Sapienza mansion+lab), even with multiple terminals. Other times it really does not (Sapienza merging Lab/Mansion with Church). There are so many little HUD hints (or a menu-information page) that could fix some of this in cleaner ways.

Immadummee
21st Jul 2016, 03:27
His joke made sense ...

It would've been better to indicate the "network" the recording gear was on. Sometimes a global recording system makes sense (Paris, or Sapienza mansion+lab), even with multiple terminals. Other times it really does not (Sapienza merging Lab/Mansion with Church). There are so many little HUD hints (or a menu-information page) that could fix some of this in cleaner ways.

I think I made it quite blunt, unless he didn't read the ENTIRE thread.

doom-generation
22nd Jul 2016, 15:09
I don't believe that Puiu13 is a native English speaker, do bear that in mind. Goes a way to explaining why he may not have picked up on the joke.

Puiu13
23rd Jul 2016, 06:06
Hope you got it now. ;)
I've completely misunderstood, guess i didn't read it well.
You just had to make this joke so i'll look ridiculous now.:mad:

I don't believe that Puiu13 is a native English speaker, do bear that in mind. Goes a way to explaining why he may not have picked up on the joke.

You're right, but thing is most of his posts get me confused.:lol:

Immadummee
23rd Jul 2016, 12:35
You're right, but thing is most of his posts get me confused.:lol:

Ya but it there's from going dude be by its getting looped just far from he's great yearly mine doof.