PDA

View Full Version : Summer Bonus Episode *OUT NOW*

Immadummee
19th Jul 2016, 12:17
Just started to download it with an additional game patch with lots of fixes and add-ons.

this is for PS4. If anyone wants to post the xb1 and/or PC notes for others, please do so.

Summer Bonus: 8.069 GB file
Patch 1.10: 3.784 GB file

So just a heads up.

Good luck, 47's.

***FOR ANYONE UNABLE TO PLAY RIGHT AWAY, I made these vids that show off these episodes for the first 30 seconds.
SPOILER FREE***

Sapienza:
SllCg5R-bcw

Marrakesh:
8zYacdKqxpw

MileKasap
19th Jul 2016, 12:30
4.3gb update on steam.

But there is a problem, at least for me. I don't know about the others.
I got the Intro pack + sapienza and marakesh and when I try to play the bonus missions it tells me that i do not have that content.
What?

I am gonna try now, maybe it is a bug, or there is a final update yet to come.

p.s. there is nothing for me to upgrade, I own everything they released up to now. :scratch:

Immadummee
19th Jul 2016, 12:40
4.3gb update on steam.

I got the Intro pack + sapienza and marakesh and when I try to play the bonus missions it tells me that i do not have that content.
What?

p.s. there is nothing for me to upgrade, I own everything they released up to now. :scratch:

Did you purchase intro pack + Sapienza and Marrakash separately or through the upgrade pack? Cuz if you bought each episode individually, you're not gonna get the bonus content. It's delayed for episodic buyers until a later date.
Sorry.
But if you got the intro pack and upgrade pack, then you should be good.

Immadummee
19th Jul 2016, 12:41
New interface or organization of it is awesome. Even shows upcoming episodes.

Looks like it's Thailand, USA and Japan in order to finish the season off. No dates stated for any of these three.

MaksJ23PL
19th Jul 2016, 12:44
I brought everything in one pack. Meaning Sapienza, Marrakeh, and future content seasson pass. So I shoud have it unlocked or what? IT's locked for me on steam...

Lawrax
19th Jul 2016, 12:47
I also bought the intro pack, Sapienza and Marrakesh, and they didn't make the Summer Bonus episode available for us to purchase before late August when the next episode comes. As this game is structured episodically and as a live game his is handled terribly, The upgrade pack doesn't scale so It's expensive to buy that just for this.

MileKasap
19th Jul 2016, 12:53
Did you purchase intro pack + Sapienza and Marrakash separately or through the upgrade pack? Cuz if you bought each episode individually, you're not gonna get the bonus content. It's delayed for episodic buyers until a later date.
Sorry.
But if you got the intro pack and upgrade pack, then you should be good.

I bought each episode individualy, pre-ordered the 1st, and bought 2nd and 3rd on the day they were released.
I read the article, but didn't get the meaning of it about the bonus missions. Still, it is bad. So, if got it right now, when we purchase 4th episode, then we will be able to play all 3 episodes, right?

What are we, the people who bought the episodes individualy? Square Enix, can we get an explation why this is as it is?
I would like to swear, but not gonna do that.

TrickyDevice
19th Jul 2016, 12:54
4.3gb update on steam.

What?

I may be wrong, but think maybe you need to buy the Upgrade Pack if you want this available now.
There's a thread about it here..
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=189914

TrickyDevice
19th Jul 2016, 12:56
Download speed is shocking for me..

Immadummee
19th Jul 2016, 13:10
Updated 1st post with a quick video to show off the episodes. SPOILER FREE.

Immadummee
19th Jul 2016, 13:30
I brought everything in one pack. Meaning Sapienza, Marrakeh, and future content seasson pass. So I shoud have it unlocked or what? IT's locked for me on steam...

I just read on Twitter that the PC hasn't made available to unlock just yet. But it's coming very very soon. They just need to update thier server to get them unlocked for PC players. Shouldn't be long.