PDA

View Full Version : Offline = CRAP

offline_gamer
10th Jul 2016, 21:32
Why do all of the options go away when this game is offline? I wasted $64 on this garbage. I don't play online. Period. I just don't understand why I have to be "online" to see the content? What the hell was in the 30GB I downloaded? I wish I could refund this purchase but I can't. I'll just be sure to never buy another Square Enix/IO Interactive game again. Absolutely ridiculous. :mad:

jimbianco
11th Jul 2016, 15:15
You are a little late to the party. This is what everyone has been complaining about since day 1. Offline mode is worth about $5.00.

wankerlicious
12th Jul 2016, 01:42
Don't mean to sound harsh, but it is 2016. You could just connect to the internet..

TrickyDevice
12th Jul 2016, 02:19
Don't mean to sound harsh, but it is 2016. You could just connect to the internet..

Does sound harsh, IMO... being online shouldn't be a mandatory requirement for getting some enjoyment from the game.

jimbianco
12th Jul 2016, 06:21
online should only be for contracts mode & elusives. The rest should available offline. Just like Absolution (as terrible of a Hitman game as it was, it got that right)

semajmarc87
15th Jul 2016, 05:41
I was gonna wait for the physical release of this game, but now I don't think I'm gonna even buy it at all. Everything I see and hear about this game is just awful. The developers of this game are totally clueless.

jimbianco
17th Jul 2016, 18:37
I was gonna wait for the physical release of this game, but now I don't think I'm gonna even buy it at all. Everything I see and hear about this game is just awful. The developers of this game are totally clueless.

It might be worth it to buy when it's finished (it's up to you of course). It's a strange game, it's so close, yet so far. It just has something missing, maybe it's the music ,overall atmosphere. It feels like a kid's game, when in the past Hitman always seemed more "adult". Hard to put my finger on it . The all American stoner language, accents add to the childlike feel of it. Like Absolution without the blood. Overall, still feels like a beta.