PDA

View Full Version : The Current State of Hitman

wankerlicious
10th Jul 2016, 14:40
Love the game. Wish there was more content, of course, but don't we all?

One thing that keeps annoying me is when you subdue someone you drop them and it takes time to pick them back up if you need to quickly hide their body. Not to mention the inability to use a body as a human shield.
Also, on that note, sometimes dead bodies get stuck on objects (especially doors) and can lead to you being caught. So annoying!

Also, wish there was more variety and customization available in regard to the weapons/ tools. Lots of room for improvement there.

Otherwise, the game is clutch af. Usually I only play online games but this one has me coming back for more day after day.

Loving the game! Keep up the good work fellas.

Cheers,

Brett

jimbianco
10th Jul 2016, 20:44
"clutch af". Have no idea what that means, but whatever. The game is a glorified beta to be honest. It's missing ALOT. The hiding bodies has actually been sped up from past games. sucks to be honest. Takes away all tension. Human shield should be put back in the game because "fake surrender" usually means death. Human shield gives us at least some chance to get out of a shootout. AI is horrible, game is not optimized, poor voicing, oh, I've said it a million times before, so why bother again... it's a frustrating half baked game.. period... I'll go back and play the first 4 hitman games. Back when they weren't built around stupid ass leaderboards....

wankerlicious
10th Jul 2016, 21:10
"clutch af". Have no idea what that means, but whatever. The game is a glorified beta to be honest. It's missing ALOT. The hiding bodies has actually been sped up from past games. sucks to be honest. Takes away all tension. Human shield should be put back in the game because "fake surrender" usually means death. Human shield gives us at least some chance to get out of a shootout. AI is horrible, game is not optimized, poor voicing, oh, I've said it a million times before, so why bother again... it's a frustrating half baked game.. period... I'll go back and play the first 4 hitman games. Back when they weren't built around stupid ass leaderboards....

I definitely hear you. That's why they released an episodic game, though. Ai can be tweaked. I hope it is. They've said the voicing is the way it is because we need to hear hints for 'opportunities'. Makes sense I guess. And as long as we keep pushing for the things we want, (the right way.) I'm sure they'll listen. :cool: