PDA

View Full Version : full experience - can only play 1st level

dannor21
8th Jul 2016, 12:57
Hi,

i bought Hitman in the PSN store. (Full experience, 59.99€)

I downloaded the game and started it but i can only play the level from Paris. When i want to play the second or third it says "you dont own this episode" and when i click on it it sends me to the PSN Store where i can buy the episode. (but i bought the full experience?!)

I called Playstation Europe but they tell me i need to ask Square Enix.

So.. Can you help me with my problem please?

jimbianco
8th Jul 2016, 15:43
Hi,

I downloaded the game and started it but i can only play the level from Paris. When i want to play the second or third it says "you dont own this episode" and when i click on it it sends me to the PSN Store where i can buy the episode. (but i bought the full experience?!)

Try playing through Paris, killing both targets & escaping, this will unlock Sapienza, do the same in Sapienza , this will unlock Morocco.
If that doesn't work, try deleting game and re-installing. It won't delete any progress

ProfessorHojo
8th Jul 2016, 23:11
Hi,

Have you tried manually downloading the episode from the PlayStation Store, by looking under "Related Items" under the Hitman tab? Failing that, you can always try restoring your licenses: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

dannor21
10th Jul 2016, 11:13
its solved!! i saw that i need to download every single episode in the PSN Store... :rolleyes:

If i get a info that the game download is complete i think its complete.. but it isnt.. the episodes still need to be downloaded..

now its working - thanks for help anyway.

jimbianco
13th Jul 2016, 01:59
enjoy the buggy mess of a beta!