PDA

View Full Version : Issue with elusive targets.

namsaw33
7th Jul 2016, 23:34
Why do I have to constantly be reminded of my past failure? I failed the sensation a while back and everytime I get on I'm greeted with a FAILED sign in the ET section of the featured screen. Even after successfully killing the gunrunner it's still there. I know I ****ed up on it but it's still pretty annoying. Will this seriously be on the screen forever or is it being looked into?

doom-generation
8th Jul 2016, 02:30
I can imagine how annoying that must be. Like a parent telling you that they aren't angry, just disappointed :( I wouldn't be surprised if they remove them after a while, maybe just show the ones completed successfully?

TrickyDevice
8th Jul 2016, 04:23
Why do I have to constantly be reminded of my past failure? I failed the sensation a while back and everytime I get on I'm greeted with a FAILED sign in the ET section of the featured screen. Even after successfully killing the gunrunner it's still there. I know I ****ed up on it but it's still pretty annoying. Will this seriously be on the screen forever or is it being looked into?
I have 1 incomplete challenge in the Elusive Contracts section & this is also showing 'Failed' for me in the Featured screen.
But - the Featured screen is a great way to see incomplete challenges/contracts for Escalations and Elusives.. when a new one is available it is clearly displayed in the front screen.
Maybe they could stop displaying the 'Failed' Elusives, but I don't personally see it as an issue.

jimbianco
9th Jul 2016, 04:19
I wouldn't know, I'm 5/5. :rasp:

They are too simple to fail.....:rasp:

Immadummee
9th Jul 2016, 13:18
I wouldn't know, I'm 5/5. :rasp:

They are too simple to fail.....:rasp:

But can you honestly say that you completed each one without ever restarting as its well known that you can before you get killed? I'm not saying it's too hard to get 5 for 5, but I am asking if you did it honestly without EVER restarting.

But the next elusive target will be awesome. Kill the right twin and exit to be successful. But kill the wrong twin, and the game ends. No restart.