PDA

View Full Version : Elusive Target #5 , the worst of the bunch

jimbianco
1st Jul 2016, 19:53
Even worse than the sensation. What happened to these targets actually having routes through the map? Simple, get red beret disguise, throw remote duck, trigger, and get away. No planning needed, no stalking, no tension, just a bore like the sarajevo six targets. I triggered alarm , he went through tunnel and just stood there. Why doesn't IOI just give us the suits with gloves if they are not going to make us earn them!? Also what was with Diana's mission "update"? Totally pointless. IMO a very lazily made elusive target, just as the #4.

RW_Slick
2nd Jul 2016, 01:39
It was my least favorite, but it was not bad. The part I would call lazy were the guards that stand frozen with their guns pointed at the CICADA bodyguards. That did not even make real sense since Zaydan was not there. I liked the concept of us needing to make the target move.

My biggest complaint with this and the Sensation are the lack of "true" accident kill possibilities. To me, fire extinguisher is not an accident kill. "How did it magically get there?" For that, the ducks might as well be accident kills or any explosion where the kill was not immediately seen. I was hoping to dump this guy in a well or drop the moose on him or electrocute him. SOMETHING.

That is my biggest gripe. I cannot complain too much with my fancy silk tie and leather gloves though.

jimbianco
2nd Jul 2016, 02:28
It was my least favorite, but it was not bad. The part I would call lazy were the guards that stand frozen with their guns pointed at the CICADA bodyguards.
Why were they doing that? It was just strange. The whole Marrakesh mission feels a little "off" to me. AI is strange, scoring system /seeing thru walls is just off. Rushed?

RW_Slick
2nd Jul 2016, 03:05
Marrakesh overall I really like. I have had very limited experience with guards seeing through walls. Then again, I have tried hard to keep moving lately.

My biggest complaint in Marrakesh is something stupid. When you go into the tunnel through the shoe shop and the guards are talking about the key card. The guard on the left does this really stupid looking hand motion when he says "go through the tunnel, it's way faster."

Puiu13
2nd Jul 2016, 07:19
Even worse than the sensation. What happened to these targets actually having routes through the map? Simple, get red baret disguise, throw remote duck, trigger, and get away. No planning needed, no stalking, no tension, just a bore like the sarajevo six targets. I triggered alarm , he went through tunnel and just stood there.

I had the same feeling, lack of options, i did not find another way besides triggering the alarm.

Also what was with Diana's mission "update"? Totally pointless.
The whole undercover agent thing was totally pointless, i guess they wanted to add some extra tension but they didn't succeed IMO.
You know what would have been cool, to actually tell you that you have to kill another target, one of the guards with almost no information just his name and a picture.
I hope that in the future they will add two ET's in one mission, maybe with the possibility to kill them both at the same time with a accident kill or something.

My biggest complaint with this and the Sensation are the lack of "true" accident kill possibilities. To me, fire extinguisher is not an accident kill. "How did it magically get there?" For that, the ducks might as well be accident kills or any explosion where the kill was not immediately seen. I was hoping to dump this guy in a well or drop the moose on him or electrocute him. SOMETHING.

I can't agree more.

I cannot complain too much with my fancy silk tie and leather gloves though.
I got the suit too.:D

Why were they doing that? It was just strange. The whole Marrakesh mission feels a little "off" to me. AI is strange, scoring system /seeing thru walls is just off. Rushed?
Yes, lots of things are strange in this game, but the stupidest thing is that if you bump twice in any random npc you'll end up being killed.
In Marrakesh i have tried the Matsuda contract but i always got spotted through walls and in Media menace if i kill them with the fire extinguisher i don't get the explossion kill.
Marrakesh is bugged as hell.

Genesis-Quattro
2nd Jul 2016, 08:32
I got the Absolution suit, it's cool ^^ I want to see the next : Blood Money Suit.
It will be cool to have the BLood Money fiberwire with 15 Elusives targets down :)

doom-generation
2nd Jul 2016, 17:46
My biggest complaint in Marrakesh is something stupid. When you go into the tunnel through the shoe shop and the guards are talking about the key card. The guard on the left does this really stupid looking hand motion when he says "go through the tunnel, it's way faster."

I'll be on the lookout for that now.

You know what would have been cool, to actually tell you that you have to kill another target, one of the guards with almost no information just his name and a picture.

I actually thought that was what it was gonna be when Diana started talking, got really excited for a second there.

diemaschine
2nd Jul 2016, 21:55
It's a far cry from "The Forger", who I never got to play. I've seen videos of that target and apparently he walks the entire mansion with lots of interesting dialogue, with a bodyguard at his side. The Congressman and Prince, just as good. The sensation was very disappointing, but this last one is a total joke. Maybe I've just gotten better at this game, but you can throw a hundred guards in that garage, I'm not the least bit worried about getting silent assassin. I had to reset 10 times because I was piss drunk and made stupid mistakes, but I already had it mapped out in my head from the beginning.

jimbianco
3rd Jul 2016, 02:42
It's a far cry from "The Forger", who I never got to play. I've seen videos of that target and apparently he walks the entire mansion with lots of interesting dialogue, with a bodyguard at his side.

true. That was probably my favorite, but it still had some problems. The bodyguard , at least on PS4, glitched out and disappeared every time. I played 3 times on different accounts. I backtracked, and he got stuck on the steps leading up to the 2nd floor. Near the tech guy alone in stairwell. Yes, the last 2 were a total joke. The thing I am not digging about these is that they pretty much give away the exact location of all of the targets in the picture. When they were hyping these, we were told that we would get very little info on location of these "elusives". We would have to track them down. Now , we are pretty much led straight to them! More dumbing down of what could've been a great game. Still have hope.....

Nonoum
3rd Jul 2016, 07:24
agree that this is the worst target, although I got my highest score yet. I lured and subdued all surounding guards to closely kill target and finally got the SA, that was silly. Also I still don't really understand the scoring system, I didn't expect triggering alarm/exploading something to count as SA, this is strange for me.

Ability to restart ET is silly thing that breaks the concept, after completing mission I've noticed on youtube that some guy "just restarted it", but I'm probably late with this comment. If IO wants to protect users from cases with electricity problems/PC crashes - they could at least allow this "restart" after the game is re-launched, which takes time, so people woulnd't simply restart it 100500 times as any regular mission.