PDA

View Full Version : Share your thoughts about the Final Fantasy community for the sake of science!

MaciejSobocinski
27th Jun 2016, 12:21
Hi everyone,

My name is Maciej and I work as an assistant at Czestochowa University of Technology. I'm a dedicated gamer since I was 5, so I'm trying to get a doctor's degree by researching VIDEO GAMES. Although it is almost as cool as it sounds, it's not entirely easy, since many people believe it's not a serious scientific topic, so I need YOUR help to prove them wrong. All I'd like you to do, is to complete a questionaire asking for your opinion on the Final Fantasy franchise and its community. It may seem long at first glance, but the questions ain't hard, and it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to complete.

Since my research is completely not commercial (and I'm not earning too much money, either), I can't get you any reward for filling the questionaire. You will have my eternal gratitude though, and satisfaction for helping out a fellow gamer in need :)

You can find the questionaire by using the following link:
https://maciejsobocinski.typeform.com/to/x2PnvL

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions concerning the questionnaire, or my research in general, feel free to post them here, PM me, or e-mail me at: m (dot) d (dot) sobocinski (at) gmail (dot) com (replace the 'dots' and 'ats', obviously). I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance,
Maciej Sobocinski

NOTE: I checked with several Square Enix employees from this community if the're cool with this, and they didn't refuse, however I haven't checked with everyone. So if you're an admin/moderator and you have something against this thread, please contact me as well.