PDA

View Full Version : tomb raider movie

crimper
7th Jul 2002, 12:48
is there a tomb raider part2 movie coming out ???

TombRaiderChik
7th Jul 2002, 14:05
yupp next summer i think:D

AmO
8th Jul 2002, 01:18
and its supposed to be much better than the last one, although i am one who thought that last one was good.:D

Jewell
8th Jul 2002, 01:41
i liked the first one ok
the second is supposed to come out next summer, i do hope it is better than the first

Aquarius
8th Jul 2002, 02:02
Am I the only one here who still hasn't seen the TR movie????

I want to see it!! I've heard from some that it's good, and from others that it was bad......which is it?

Les Effant Terrible
8th Jul 2002, 02:18
Well, Aquarius, I own the movie and from time to time watch it (not to brag). But I've heard from a lot of people I know that it sucked. But personally, I thought it was a pretty good movie. If you watch it, it's good enough to where you didn't think you were wasting your time. It has a great visual selections (as far as the places they filmed it in and the props) and the acting isn't cheap. The only thing I personally think is stupid, is the shower scene. They show her flipping her wet hair around in a sexy way for about a minute and show steam and that's it. There's no point to it. Probably only to appeal to guys or something. It's unneccisary. :mad: Sex appeal, I guess.

Slave 4 Her
9th Jul 2002, 13:35
Watch it and make your own opinion.
I know HEAPS of people who didnt like it and i know HEAPS of people who did like it.
Im actually surprised that you havent seen it, i thought every Tomb Raider fan would have seen it by now?.......news about the second TR movie has been around for months as well, its coming out next June and it begins filming next month, there is a script review of it on the net already and they say its pretty good and better than part 1.
The movie was cool...Angelina Jolie KICKED MAJOR *** as Lara.

RaiderGrl
9th Jul 2002, 18:15
June of 2003

DaveJ
10th Jul 2002, 07:58
Originally posted by Les Effant Terrible
The only thing I personally think is stupid, is the shower scene. They show her flipping her wet hair around in a sexy way for about a minute and show steam and that's it. There's no point to it. Probably only to appeal to guys or something. It's unneccisary. :mad: Sex appeal, I guess.

Amazing how many women complain about this scene, but have no beef with the Alex West shower scene later in the movie....

Slave 4 Her
10th Jul 2002, 13:55
I dont know anyone woman who complained about that scene, its a sexy scene, she looks good.Why not eh....sex sells :)

EddyBones
11th Jul 2002, 01:26
Indeed it does. If I took the time to go buy the book, it must have been a good movie to me.