PDA

View Full Version : Need more Free Roam towns like Sapienza for Contracts etc

Tomzgun
21st Jun 2016, 16:18
I just purchased this game 2 days ago.. and this is my first hitman game I've purchased.

So far I am enjoying it although I feel it is kind of lacking with not having more towns to explore like Sapienza to which we can make contracts etc.

I also feel we could greatly benefit by having a day/night cycle for these towns if not one in the future to which residents would have a day job etc then return home to their apartments at night (great opportunity for creating contracts!) I just made one in Sapienza with that bum "Rocco" living upstairs from our safehouse titled " No more Poison!!" for example.

Also would love for more rooms to be added to some apartments in Sapienza with people living in them to add alot of ways to make contracts rather than looking for people standing in the street in the wide open etc.

I hope you truly take this into consideration and thank you for creating a top game :)

jimbianco
21st Jun 2016, 19:08
There are only 3 episodes available, so "adding more towns" will come later. The summer bonus episode includes one in Sapienza ,one in Morocco (both at night). There are some empty spaces that will be utilized in either elusives or the bonus episode(the lawyer's office for one). Contracts mode is being overhauled /fixed, so it's pretty pointless to play right now, BUT there are ways to get some those people on the streets into the buildings.....

Tomzgun
21st Jun 2016, 23:45
There are only 3 episodes available, so "adding more towns" will come later. The summer bonus episode includes one in Sapienza ,one in Morocco (both at night). There are some empty spaces that will be utilized in either elusives or the bonus episode(the lawyer's office for one). Contracts mode is being overhauled /fixed, so it's pretty pointless to play right now, BUT there are ways to get some those people on the streets into the buildings.....

Great news but in reference to you saying getting those people into buildings by what means throwing coins/objects to lure them inside one.. no thanks. I like the idea of being a Hitman assigned to contracts to break into apartments/homes to take them out like breaking in at 2am whilst they are either sleeping for example if possible (would be cool and realistic) or going in early at night time to find they are watching TV for example.. maybe they can add something where if you're loud sneaking in you would wake them up or they would hear you and either call for help or sometimes they may even be capable to defend themselves with a weapon or something should you NOT catch them off-guard.

jimbianco
21st Jun 2016, 23:55
maybe they can add something where if you're loud sneaking in you would wake them up or they would hear you
they would have to add it. The sneaking doesn't alert anyone. You can run right up to someone and they don't hear. This is one of the many flaws that need tweaking. It should be more like Hitman 2. I would prefer more NPCs inside than out on the street in a crowd as well, It seems they are showing off their crowd system without it really having any use. Morocco is bitter sweet in this way. Could have been so great, but a lot of wasted chances, like why on Earth can't we deliver the poisoned food to the general as 47????? Maybe the night mission "House Built On Sand" will be better, having a feeling it will be.

Tomzgun
23rd Jun 2016, 17:34
they would have to add it. The sneaking doesn't alert anyone. You can run right up to someone and they don't hear. This is one of the many flaws that need tweaking. It should be more like Hitman 2. I would prefer more NPCs inside than out on the street in a crowd as well, It seems they are showing off their crowd system without it really having any use. Morocco is bitter sweet in this way. Could have been so great, but a lot of wasted chances, like why on Earth can't we deliver the poisoned food to the general as 47????? Maybe the night mission "House Built On Sand" will be better, having a feeling it will be.

What I mean by sneaking in is like.. for example Rocco living upstairs from our Safe House in Sapienza where you can either pick the lock on his door to sneak in (quietly) or you can ring the alarm bell for them to answer the door which they would be not be caught off guard if that makes sense.

I hope we can get alot more apartments with people living in them like these for future contracts, I've only found two at the moment Rocco and some Hippy dude living above the offices.. he's a bit hard to find but when you see the sign "make love not war " or something like that take the door to the left which will lead you to his hideout

Hitman_Limerick
25th Jun 2016, 08:08
"a real Hitman breaking in at 2AM"?

Be a Real G and steal a bike...

caprabo
25th Jun 2016, 08:41
I also feel we could greatly benefit by having a day/night cycle for these towns if not one in the future to which residents would have a day job etc then return home to their apartments at night (great opportunity for creating contracts!) I just made one in Sapienza with that bum "Rocco" living upstairs from our safehouse titled " No more Poison!!" for example.

Also would love for more rooms to be added to some apartments in Sapienza with people living in them to add alot of ways to make contracts rather than looking for people standing in the street in the wide open etc.

I'm totally with You man, love those ideas!