PDA

View Full Version : Speedrun challenge **OPEN BETA** (Video)

ToniPizzle
21st Jun 2016, 10:22
*Edit*

I was told I'm not allowed to post videos here, so I have removed the content that was previously here.
I'd be happy to show it to any one that PM's me for a link :-)

Immadummee
24th Jun 2016, 07:30
Why are you playing the beta? The game has changed so much. The guards are far more aggressive now compared to the beta. He gun damage has changed, the ai positioning has changed and even paths have changed.

Sorry but this speed run is invalid. Do it with the actual game, not the beta. Unti then, this time is moot.

:)

ToniPizzle
24th Jun 2016, 13:02
Why are you playing the beta? The game has changed so much. The guards are far more aggressive now compared to the beta. He gun damage has changed, the ai positioning has changed and even paths have changed.

Sorry but this speed run is invalid. Do it with the actual game, not the beta. Unti then, this time is moot.

:)

I will give that a go! I do have the full game, just haven't had the chance to really have a go at it.
As soon as I will, I'll see if I can beat the time I set :-)

Immadummee
24th Jun 2016, 21:19
I will give that a go! I do have the full game, just haven't had the chance to really have a go at it.
As soon as I will, I'll see if I can beat the time I set :-)

Good stuff. You'll see how different it is from the beta. And if you do happen to beat your beta time, well then it's just that much more impressive. :)

RW_Slick
25th Jun 2016, 02:30
*Edit*

I was told I'm not allowed to post videos here, so I have removed the content that was previously here.
I'd be happy to show it to any one that PM's me for a link :-)

Who the hell told you that you cannot post videos here?

Hitman_Limerick
25th Jun 2016, 07:02
most likely beta videos would be censored from "full-release" forums.