PDA

View Full Version : FF games missing from Steam/PC

jmsalal
20th Jun 2016, 07:04
When will we see the remainder of the series on PC? So far, we seem to be missing FF I, II, and XII (to my knowledge). With the HD remaster of XII on the horizon, can we expect a Steam version as well? Also, the first two games in the series seem to be available on just about every handheld console plus iOS and Android. Why couldn't we have the Anniversary Editions upscale to HD and ported to Steam? The addition of these 3 games would make the entire main series available on one platform for the first time in history.

moooka
21st Jun 2016, 07:36
XII Zodiac Age is most probably going to be released for PC after the PS4 ver is out.
I & II, I say it's probably unlikely as there is no HD versions of them exist. I don't think many people would be interested in playing them with a resolution of 480×272 pixel on large screens. It will be pixelated as hell.
Personally, I think it is more likely that they port FF Tactics and FF Dimensions to PC than I & II.

DonPedroDLM
11th Oct 2016, 08:16
Especially Nr. 1 & 2 need to be on Steam. Are there any official statements out there?

TCmgalens
9th Nov 2016, 12:56
i was half expecting FF dimensions to end up on steam.