PDA

View Full Version : Chewing Gum unlocks??? really??

jimbianco
19th Jun 2016, 17:23
A video has surfaced where someone uses trainer to unlock all "gear" items, if you haven't seen it on other forum. 3 of them are chewing gum related. Same as poison vials , just chewing gum!!! What the hell are the guys at IOI smoking? Very lame guys. If you have watched the video, the art dept really went all out on the weapon wheel gum art, didn't they?.:scratch:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z3o59Mg9KyA

JDMHatch_G
19th Jun 2016, 17:57
Lol Whenever you see comments disabled on a youtube video, you just KNOW it's legit!

I think it's bollocks personally because the 'chewing gum' looks like **** (it's just a square for ****s sake) and I would like to think that IOI wouldn't do that (if you look at the brick on Sapienza, it's not just a rectangle, it slightly mis-shaped, which adds a little effort)

But, if this is what you have in mind IOI, then indeed, what are you smoking?

JDMHatch_G
19th Jun 2016, 18:01
Also, his description claims he is invisible, silent and invulnerable, yet at 1:00 min in the video he almost gets destroyed and has to cut away lol.

Edit - I watched the rest now and saw it wasn't turned on.

jimbianco
19th Jun 2016, 18:07
Oh, I believe it's totally legit. Some of the "odd" decisions IOI have made with this game could back that up. They clearly have run out of gear ideas after the remote distraction device..... which doesn't even work...

Hitman_Limerick
19th Jun 2016, 18:14
Oh, I believe it's totally legit. Some of the "odd" decisions IOI have made with this game could back that up. They clearly have run out of gear ideas after the remote distraction device..... which doesn't even work...

neither does the sniper-rifle briefcase... oh wait.

JDMHatch_G
19th Jun 2016, 19:05
If it is real (and I really hope it isn't), then someone needs to be fired. I'm sorry.

Why would we want yet another poison? But in a different form? Who seriously makes decisions like that? lol

cop3jr2
21st Jun 2016, 09:28
agreed. I hope it's a fake too, but that's a lot of trouble to go through, just to make a fake video. This trainer thing is the reason the leaderboards are all screwed up (not that I really care). Leaderboards in Hitman games (other than maybe contracts mode) are just pointless (no pun intended).

its real iv done it before

cop3jr2
21st Jun 2016, 09:30
iv used trainer its from www.cheathappens.com and it unlocks all but they took it out now... but honestly only did it because of the chew gum it was actually fun to have the option to do it so i just used only that haha

dont use trainers "anymore" for this game its not challenging it was only for chew gum because why hide awesome content it just makes game so bland...