PDA

View Full Version : Were do all you TR fans come from?

snickrep2002
7th Jul 2002, 05:08
Just wondering which country has the most TR fans.:D

GoranAgar
7th Jul 2002, 10:14
BTW, the fifth continent is Africa ;)

Lara_Maniac_Grl
7th Jul 2002, 10:33
New Zealand! We might not be many here but I'm such a big fan that it counts as if I were 100 fans!

snickrep2002
7th Jul 2002, 17:55
Originally posted by GoranAgar
BTW, the fifth continent is Africa ;)

and centeral America.:D

V_Croft
7th Jul 2002, 18:21
Europe--> Greece!

Aquarius
7th Jul 2002, 19:11
Woo!!! Go USA!!!

You can go too if you want Michigan, but it doesn't really matter...... ;)

AOD510123
8th Jul 2002, 03:19
U.S.A

Shockwave
8th Jul 2002, 05:12
CANADA ---> Regina!!

AmO
8th Jul 2002, 06:41
U.S.A. :D here, but i'm sure Lara has fans from ALL over the world !!

Kristi
8th Jul 2002, 09:30
Originally posted by Lara_Maniac_Grl
New Zealand! We might not be many here but I'm such a big fan that it counts as if I were 100 fans!

Same goes for Greece although i have been a little busy lately ;)

Agent Guile
8th Jul 2002, 09:56
PHILIPPINES

TombRaiderChik
8th Jul 2002, 15:42
America:D

snickrep2002
8th Jul 2002, 17:20
thats why I put "other"

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 01:31
Here's a question, if you can have up to 10 choices, why are there only 5??

There are 7 continents, but Antartica really doesn't count. So that's 6 right there. And then other, if you're not even from this planet. lol Whoever would put 'other', would probably be of interest to Mulder. :p

TombLady
9th Jul 2002, 01:53
Korea. ;)

snickrep2002
9th Jul 2002, 02:50
if it really bothers you, would you like me to change it?:rolleyes:

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 03:00
Nay it's not that much of a biggy.

It's the ppl that put 'other' that we need to worry about. lol Unless they mean Africa, and not some other planet...... ;)

Qualopec
9th Jul 2002, 08:46
Europe - northern ireland :cool:

laranur
9th Jul 2002, 20:35
TURKEY - As you know and I can say , my country as a bridge between Europe and Asia but I voted other because we are not in Europeen Countries yet (unfortunaltely):(

tatsang_1989
10th Jul 2002, 05:21
hehe.. i am from Vietnam, and lara has come to vietnam with tomb raider vietnam fans club!!! Do you know Vietnamese, if YES, come to TTVNOnline forum ( www.ttvnonline.com ) and go to box "Tomb Raider Club". Our web site is bulding!

Mr Sinster
10th Jul 2002, 08:38
NEW ZEALAND :D :D :D

LARAMANIAC
10th Jul 2002, 09:25
EUROPE - little old England !!!!:p

shanedj
10th Jul 2002, 12:46
More to the Specific i live in a village called PANDY in the town of WREXHAM in NORTH WALES UK.

it rains here and there are a lot of sheep! to see what me and my mates do in our spare time check the site shown on my signature....

cjhilljack
10th Jul 2002, 21:20
USA here. :cool:

Jadetale
10th Jul 2002, 22:35
MUAHHHAHAHAHAHHAA.... *ahem* Oh,...

:cool: America. Salt Lake City, Utah to be exact.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
10th Jul 2002, 23:06
I 'm from North America, Augusta GA (home of the Masters Tournement) to be exact. :D

fourletterword
11th Jul 2002, 13:57
./Europe/Germany here.
Hello fans...:)

shirl123
11th Jul 2002, 14:10
I'm from Israel.
as far as I know, Israel belongs to Asia.

Lord Croft
11th Jul 2002, 14:36
Balkan hehe :D

I'm not kidding. I live in a small country called Slovenia in south-central Europe (just a bit south from Austria). ;)

Can you tell me if you've ever heard of it or not. :confused:

Solaris
11th Jul 2002, 17:51
okay lets see...

I live and was born and raised in america so im American!!
well..not fully.

Hispanic/American(and proud of it) here and i voted for America!

GO AMERICA...AND D.R.!!

CyCro
12th Jul 2002, 09:35
Originally posted by Lord Croft

I'm not kidding. I live in a small country called Slovenia in south-central Europe (just a bit south from Austria). ;)

Yeah I've heard of it! :D :p;)

Kanji
13th Jul 2002, 03:11
I put "Europe" as I am from England... But I could have put in "Asia" as I have lived here in Japan for 6 years now, and I discovered Lara here

Actually I first saw Lara on a SEGA SATURN in a shop in Japan, played it, liked it and (almost) regretted having already bought a PS.

The Sage Of Time
13th Jul 2002, 07:05
Dimension: Lifestream
Timeline: Present

(If you don't know me none of the above will make sense)

Nena
22nd Jul 2002, 05:15
USA here!!!
NY, the Bronx actually and proud to be puertorican too!!:) :D :p

Polar_Andromeda
22nd Jul 2002, 05:42
Washington, DC, USA-----------> where it all happens!!! :cool:

paivip80
22nd Jul 2002, 10:31
FINLAND HERE![COLOR=blue]:cool:

wriggle
24th Jul 2002, 01:17
AMERICA is only one continent!!!! It's mean that Central America and Sounth America are still AMERICA!!!! They're not another continent!!!
Just to refresh your geography lessons!!! :cool:

cjhilljack
26th Jul 2002, 04:33
Originally posted by wriggle
AMERICA is only one continent!!!! It's mean that Central America and Sounth America are still AMERICA!!!! They're not another continent!!!
Just to refresh your geography lessons!!! :cool:

I think you best review your geography again! There are two contitents - one is North America and South America. Central America is part of North America - but South America is it's own continent!

whitemetal
26th Jul 2002, 14:33
Australia, the land on top and everyone else is down under Mate!
BTW the reason New Zealand has such a small population is the fact that half of them live in Oz just down the road from me, and boy are they party animals:)

wriggle
26th Jul 2002, 18:57
Originally posted by cjhilljack
I think you best review your geography again! There are two contitents - one is North America and South America. Central America is part of North America - but South America is it's own continent!

I review like you recomend!
AMERICA is the continent! South, North and Central are subdivisions of America and not another continents!
If you wanna I can spend the book for you lady! ;)

Jade
30th Jul 2002, 16:32
I moved from Holland to Malta -> just under Sicily -> which lies next to Italy. ( which is situated in EUROPE. - for those who don't know their geography ) a year ago, but I still see Holland as my home as well.
confused yet?

~Lara~
30th Jul 2002, 16:59
Originally posted by Lord Croft

Lord Croft: I had to do a report on slovenia so I no wat youre talking about

USA here LI, Riverhead, NY has anybody herd of where I live?;)

DKSM
30th Aug 2002, 18:24
New Jersey, USA

Solaris
30th Aug 2002, 19:09

AMERICA is the continent! South, North and Central are subdivisions of America and not another continents!

but isnt it because of the creation of the Panama Canal that North and South were divided to making a 2 seperate continents??:confused:

ELEN
30th Aug 2002, 21:15
ATHENS -> GREECE -> EUROPE!!!!!!

MountainDewNut
30th Aug 2002, 22:18
I come from America

Aquarius
31st Aug 2002, 00:55

So, if we go by that statement, that means there are only 4 continents instead of 7. America, Antarctica, Australia, and Afriasope. :p Well, seeing as Africa, Europe and Asia are one giant landmass, that would make all three one continent. But as we all know, they're three separate ones. So, the same goes for North and South America. Makes sense now.....

Beatrice
31st Aug 2002, 16:35
I'm from Mauritius :)

Bartoly
31st Aug 2002, 17:52
Hello!
I`m from Russia!

Raider Sunrise
2nd Sep 2002, 10:22
Turkey. But I was a little confused here since Turkey has parts in both Europe and Asia. Finally I went for Asia though since the city I live in is in Asia :)

GoranAgar
2nd Sep 2002, 11:49
Originally posted by Aquarius
So, if we go by that statement, that means there are only 4 continents instead of 7. America, Antarctica, Australia, and Afriasope. :p Well, seeing as Africa, Europe and Asia are one giant landmass, that would make all three one continent. But as we all know, they're three separate ones. So, the same goes for North and South America. Makes sense now.....
Oh dear. Continents (5 Continents and 7 oceans) are defined by the tectonic plates and not the landmasses. All American landmasses sit on the same tectonic plate, that is why America is one continent.

wriggle
2nd Sep 2002, 17:13
Oh dear. Continents (5 Continents and 7 oceans) are defined by the tectonic plates and not the landmasses. All American landmasses sit on the same tectonic plate, that is why America is one continent.

Thanks for the explanation GoranAgar!!
This stop this confusing discussion!!! :D

Tantalus
2nd Sep 2002, 19:52
Deutschland!!!

There's no better place to live.

Tantalus
2nd Sep 2002, 20:04

Hahahahaha!! It's not easy being a moderator, is it?

Aquarius
7th Sep 2002, 00:56

Darn now! I guess that means that Afriasope doesn't exist..... :D It got my hopes up. :p

7 Oceans?
Atlantic
Pacific
Indian
Arctic

What are the other three? :confused: When did this happen? You're not counting North Atlantic and South Atlantic (same with Pacific) as different oceans are you?

Solaris
7th Sep 2002, 02:52
I think goran ment 7 seas...:p

Tantalus
7th Sep 2002, 15:05
Originally posted by Dagger of Xian
I think goran ment 7 seas...:p

There are more than seven seas.

Godfather
11th Oct 2002, 16:23
Since I happen to be obsessed with Lara Croft so much (I'm not ashamed to admit it) thé most obsessive answer to a question like that ... and I quote Shakira's latest hit, would have to be ...

Where do all you TR fans come from?

(to Lara Croft) From ... "Underneath your clothes, there's an endless story." :D

AODfreak_967
12th Oct 2002, 15:18
I'm from Canada

If your wondering I've been a fan since it came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

P.S Hi "Shockwave" I'm in Ontario!!

eTux
12th Oct 2002, 15:34
Latvia.

Now I want to check the geography skills of you all, know where Latvia is? ;)

Tantalus
12th Oct 2002, 17:58
It's between Estonia (N), Lithuania (S), Russia (E) and the East Sea (W) with the Capital of Riga. Right?

eTux
13th Oct 2002, 06:35
Correct :D

Just asked this, because I wondered how many would know that, and also because in august, in Rome we wanted to get inside somewhere, and we had to show our passports, but the guy thought that the passports are fake and we made up such a country :rolleyes: lol

Good to see the contrary :D

Tantalus
13th Oct 2002, 19:06
:eek: :eek:

And did you get in?

Godfather
13th Oct 2002, 21:55
Anyway, I'm from Belgium.

eTux
14th Oct 2002, 14:45
Originally posted by Tantalus
:eek: :eek:

And did you get in?

I think I remember what it was. I think it was the Colloseum, and after our guide came and told the guy that Latvia does actually exist we got inside aftyer all :D

CECIL
14th Oct 2002, 23:28
All Americans should know where Latvia is. Our history states that
John Paul Jones is buried in Riga.

ViPeRGiRL
22nd Oct 2002, 12:26
EUROPE------------->> Holland ofcource

Tombraider fans are everywhere!!!

HIHIHI:D :D

Jade
22nd Oct 2002, 16:07
Originally posted by ViPeRGiRL