PDA

View Full Version : opinions and temperaments

TheZaqw
17th Jun 2016, 03:35
1. Blood decals are being worked on. If a thread is made about it, expect jimbianco to give you his stance on the matter. If you created the thread, you will not like what he has to say. But he means well. He likes the game too.
2. The development team is working very hard to provide content between episodes.
3. When disagreeing with another; refrain from anger for just a moment. Understand the other perspective, and agree to disagree.
4. This is a product; criticisms of the "product" are appropriate. Developers have designed the game's distribution to listen to criticism. They are on our side. Stay friendly; be reasonable.

5. When insulting the intelligence of another; stop to consider how they might reply to such offense.
We're all the same. We're all homo ludens. We all like the same franchise. We all feel and think. This is a community.

Have fun.

P.S. there really isn't that many people on here, so chill out. Discussion is close here.

Immadummee
17th Jun 2016, 03:54
You make no sense. This topic is stupid just like you're a stupid head. It's people like you that ruin my game experience. Just cuz you suck, it doesn't mean the game needs to be catered to your lack of skills. Get gud, son.

/sarcasm. :nut::nut::nut::lol::lol::lol::rasp::D:naughty:

Driber
17th Jun 2016, 10:12
Who do you think you are calling me a homo ludens? :mad:

I'm a proud, red-blooded Homo Sapien, damnit!

heh

Get gud, son.

I died XD

tph007
17th Jun 2016, 22:20
P.S. there really isn't that many people on here, so chill out. Discussion is close here.

The reason there isn't a lot of people on here likely because of the response you get when posting. Not sure the age of some of the people replying but it doesn't come across as mature. If people actual post on a forum it's cause they care about the game or franchise and don't want it to die off even if those opinions are negative. I post on other forums of other games I play and I am not sure if it is because they have more people or it is the age so the picture posting and juvenile responses are watered down by actual reasonable comments and replies. I have not seen more childish response in others forums compared to this one. It seems the go to comments are in the area "You Suck" which is funny because aside from learning that paths of "AI", listening to conversations, and searching for hidden items, there isn't a whole lot you need to know to play this game effectively. I am sure others will respond to this in that way to prove my point.

Scott7787
18th Jun 2016, 00:17
The reason there isn't a lot of people on here likely because of the response you get when posting. Not sure the age of some of the people replying but it doesn't come across as mature. If people actual post on a forum it's cause they care about the game or franchise and don't want it to die off even if those opinions are negative. I post on other forums of other games I play and I am not sure if it is because they have more people or it is the age so the picture posting and juvenile responses are watered down by actual reasonable comments and replies. I have not seen more childish response in others forums compared to this one. It seems the go to comments are in the area "You Suck" which is funny because aside from learning that paths of "AI", listening to conversations, and searching for hidden items, there isn't a whole lot you need to know to play this game effectively. I am sure others will respond to this in that way to prove my point.

You are arguing a with retarded administrator, Driber, and kids on this forum. No wonder its not prospering in any way.
Dont bother with this failed forum. plenty of other places to discuss the game without children.

JDMHatch_G
18th Jun 2016, 00:18
I just wanted to say that I'm really loving this game personally, and that, blood decals seem to be working fine for me? I thought i'd share a few screens with the community;

Definitely satisfying enough for me anyway. The 2nd one is a little dark if your brightness isn't up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClHSa-2XEAAetDn.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClL3EX1WIAEZnfw.jpg:large

Thanks for the awesome game :)

Driber
18th Jun 2016, 00:39
You are arguing a with retarded administrator, Driber, and kids on this forum. No wonder its not prospering in any way.
Dont bother with this failed forum. plenty of other places to discuss the game without children.

Oh look it's suspended member DavidCragg, trying to sneak in under a different account to cause some more fake outrage. The butthurt must be over 9000.

You are perma banned now from this failed forum. Goodbye :wave:

RW_Slick
18th Jun 2016, 00:44
and at hat moment, the entire forum heard the following:
mSbFy0Rn_-E

jimbianco
18th Jun 2016, 03:53
blood decals seem to be working fine for me?

they aren't working for the first couple of shots, once the victim is down , then they show up.

jimbianco
18th Jun 2016, 03:55
plenty of other places to discuss the game without children.

you're in for a rude awakening on the other forum, son...

RW_Slick
18th Jun 2016, 04:25
I honestly do not pay enough attention, but I did notice while watching VanillaBeast's stream the other day, that he shot a bodyguard in the face and blood splattered all over the rock.

Immadummee
18th Jun 2016, 07:27
I honestly do not pay enough attention, but I did notice while watching VanillaBeast's stream the other day, that he shot a bodyguard in the face and blood splattered all over the rock.

But the thing about bugs is that some will have them and some will not. So seeing it work for yourself or someone else is irrelevant. For the most part, bugs only affect a small amount of people, but depending on the bug, it sometimes can be game breaking, hence these blood decals. It takes players out of the game, immersion-wise, thus being a game breaking thing for someone.

For me, anything that breaks immersion, is game breaking for me, like so:

MW6Qn-bQ7wM

doom-generation
18th Jun 2016, 11:18
Oh look it's suspended member DavidCragg, trying to sneak in under a different account to cause some more fake outrage. The butthurt must be over 9000.

http://ubcf.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/over-9000.gif

RW_Slick
19th Jun 2016, 10:01
That's gonna take an awful lot of Prep-H to soothe.