PDA

View Full Version : DEVS. I Need help with bug on my account please.

xcksteamygx
16th Jun 2016, 01:22
I made a thread in technical forum which is where I was told to get help. Not even a reply in there.
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=189607

This was the post.

"I sent a email to square-enix support and didn't receive a response for awhile. I basically said that I killed the second elusive target (Congressman) silent assassin. I know I only killed the target, and when i complete the level it said I had a non-target kill. I didn't get the silent assassin challenge. I did the other 2 silent assassin and got the achievement for them. Can you please fix my account and add the silent assassin challenge to my account for the congressman?

Finally I got a reply back that said,

"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the delay in our response. In order to expedite and escalate your in-game technical concern to the development team over at IO-Interactive, please visit our official forums and leave a report at forums.eu.square-enix.com. The development team checks the technical forums daily for reported bugs and glitches from players so they may resolve the reported issues in a future patch update."

So here I am. Can you please fix the achievement for my account?

Thanks."

No reply or anything, in fact the forum looks dead. "The development team checks the technical forums daily for reported bugs and glitches" turns out to be not true I guess.

Hitman Devs, I hope you see this and respond. Can you please look into this and help me and add the challenge achievement for silent assassin on the congressman to my account which I worked hard to achieve. Thanks.

jimbianco
16th Jun 2016, 03:19
I made a thread in technical forum which is where I was told to get help. Not even a reply in there.
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=189607

This was the post.

"I sent a email to square-enix support and didn't receive a response for awhile. I basically said that I killed the second elusive target (Congressman) silent assassin. I know I only killed the target, and when i complete the level it said I had a non-target kill. I didn't get the silent assassin challenge. I did the other 2 silent assassin and got the achievement for them. Can you please fix my account and add the silent assassin challenge to my account for the congressman?

Finally I got a reply back that said,

"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the delay in our response. In order to expedite and escalate your in-game technical concern to the development team over at IO-Interactive, please visit our official forums and leave a report at forums.eu.square-enix.com. The development team checks the technical forums daily for reported bugs and glitches from players so they may resolve the reported issues in a future patch update."

So here I am. Can you please fix the achievement for my account?

Thanks."

No reply or anything, in fact the forum looks dead. "The development team checks the technical forums daily for reported bugs and glitches" turns out to be not true I guess.

Hitman Devs, I hope you see this and respond. Can you please look into this and help me and add the challenge achievement for silent assassin on the congressman to my account which I worked hard to achieve. Thanks.

Not to burst your bubble, but they are not going to search out individual accounts just to add a SA rating. They DO, however look at the bugs listed and this may already be on the list of fixes. You're not the only one to have the problem. S Enix support is worthless, IMO

ProfessorHojo
16th Jun 2016, 19:13
By the sounds of it, what probably happened was you exited the level in the White Car outside the mansion and killed the pedestrian walking across the street. Unfortunately we can't go into individual accounts and change game data but we are looking into this unfortunate bug that's affected a few people. Additionally, there are no Achievements/Trophies based around Elusive Targets and no unlocks for getting a Silent Assassin rating for each one.

jimbianco
16th Jun 2016, 19:20
By the sounds of it, what probably happened was you exited the level in the White Car outside the mansion and killed the pedestrian walking across the street.

ahhh yes. happened to me last night when creating contract. The dreaded "man in yellow". I think he should be kept in. Keeps us on our toes. He moves out of the way eventually. I don't think it's a bug at all...

RW_Slick
16th Jun 2016, 21:47
Every time I see that guy in the yellow shirt and his stupid freaking cel phone I feel like going Super Saiyan on all of Sapienza!

Then I realize that 47 has no hair to stand up and turn golden and I calm down.