PDA

View Full Version : Just picked the full game up [Video] too much choice!

Sherl0cks
15th Jun 2016, 22:13
Hi,

I just picked this game up after the initial buzz seems to have worn off, I have done the first two missions really enjoyed them. I have to say the variety and choices available are amazing. The replay value is huge here.

Here is my first go at do what I want on the First Training Mission, it didn't end well until I got tactical lol

Hope to post more of these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBaOTJtv0D8

doom-generation
15th Jun 2016, 23:38
Welcome! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game! :) Out of interest, what is the theme you have on your PS Home-screen in the video?

RW_Slick
15th Jun 2016, 23:38
You have some DAYS OF HIGH ADVENTURE ahead of you, my friend.

Sherl0cks
16th Jun 2016, 19:50
OMG just did the Paris Mission, its amazing how much choice you get! Can't wait to play the next one. I'll upload a video later

RW_Slick
16th Jun 2016, 21:45
Please do! I don't care if it is old stuff, I love seeing how people pull contracts off!

jimbianco
16th Jun 2016, 22:48
it's frustrating also, because there could be SO much more choice without the damn triggered events.;) The Marrakesh "Poster Boy" one comes to mind.

RW_Slick
16th Jun 2016, 23:32
Could you be a little more specific? Triggering Poster Boy requires that you go to a literal corner of the map where basically nothing else is happening.

Sherl0cks
17th Jun 2016, 00:28
Yes the events are cool but I'm more old school and like to do my own thing, think I'm gonna try poisoning in the Spain mission

I've done the Paris one now, really fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3niyn9pTLSo

jimbianco
17th Jun 2016, 01:25
think I'm gonna try poisoning in the Spain mission

what Spain mission?

Could you be a little more specific? Triggering Poster Boy requires that you go to a literal corner of the map where basically nothing else is happening.

that's exactly it. We shouldn't have to run over, or look at a sheet of paper, and then go back and trigger the event to happen. They will not move unless you go over to them. Same w/bare knuckle boxer. Novikov should drink the drink regardless. If you miss the opportunity to poison it, oh well. But no, we have to look at the ingredient list in basement which will trigger Viktor to actually drink it., run up & poison. It's hand holding nonsense.

Sherl0cks
29th Jun 2016, 19:10
think I'm gonna try poisoning in the Spain mission

what Spain mission?

that's exactly it. We shouldn't have to run over, or look at a sheet of paper, and then go back and trigger the event to happen. They will not move unless you go over to them. Same w/bare knuckle boxer. Novikov should drink the drink regardless. If you miss the opportunity to poison it, oh well. But no, we have to look at the ingredient list in basement which will trigger Viktor to actually drink it., run up & poison. It's hand holding nonsense.

Meant the Italian mission! sorry

Sherl0cks
29th Jun 2016, 19:11
Welcome! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game! :) Out of interest, what is the theme you have on your PS Home-screen in the video?

sorry for the delay, its the Firewatch one dynamic theme. It changes at different times of the day worth the money

doom-generation
29th Jun 2016, 23:54
sorry for the delay, its the Firewatch one dynamic theme. It changes at different times of the day worth the money

Thanks! :)