PDA

View Full Version : Newest Map...

tph007
14th Jun 2016, 23:10
Horrible. This game is more and more disappointing. I was looking forward to suit only silent assassin. Haven't completed it yet but I am already bored with the challenge. I think the redundancy of the last two maps just made this go around lack interest. New map same exact everything else.... BIG YAWN! No way I am going to make it to the other challenges if the one part of the game I enjoy is no longer interesting.

DavidCragg
14th Jun 2016, 23:17
Horrible. This game is more and more disappointing. I was looking forward to suit only silent assassin. Haven't completed it yet but I am already bored with the challenge. I think the redundancy of the last two maps just made this go around lack interest. New map same exact everything else.... BIG YAWN! No way I am going to make it to the other challenges if the one part of the game I enjoy is no longer interesting.
You better not criticize the game! Admins seem to lock thread that aren't positive!

jimbianco
14th Jun 2016, 23:36

the third map has been a disappointment, feels more "chore-like" than the others. Hopefully the "House Built On Sand" will spice it up a bit.... from what I've seen, looks interesting.

jimbianco
14th Jun 2016, 23:38
You better not criticize the game! Admins seem to lock thread that aren't positive!

there's a difference between criticizing the game and spamming the forum, which you've been doing.
now , you can copy & paste this, and use it as your own .....:rolleyes:

Driber
14th Jun 2016, 23:48

tph007's post was fine. Yours, however, is not. You've already been spamming like crazy and now you're becoming unnecessarily antagonistic and violating ToU rule #16. Consider this an official warning. Keep it up and I'll be more than happy to swing that ban hammer again. People can't seem to get enough of picking fights with the staff recently it seems...

doom-generation
15th Jun 2016, 23:33

Sorry but, what exactly is your complaint?? If you haven't yet completed the SASO run in Marrakesh, why/how can you say it's no longer interesting?

RW_Slick
15th Jun 2016, 23:40
Marrakesh is awesome. More so than previous maps (in this game) it requires you to watch your step and be stealthy. Complaining like this (to me) sounds like you just have a bad case of the sucking disease.

tph007
17th Jun 2016, 04:18
Sorry but, what exactly is your complaint?? If you haven't yet completed the SASO run in Marrakesh, why/how can you say it's no longer interesting?

I killed the first target, which was very easy, seemed way easier than the first two maps. and saved it. I saved it and now will go after the second target but it is pretty boring since i am basically doing the same exact thing with different scenery. It just goes along with my earlier complaints of the game, it's too redundant, nothing to really hold you interest.

I won't be doing the challenges after this, already bored with this map. We will see what the next maps are like but I am guessing they won't be changing the missions much in those either. We will have to kill the two targets, than kill them again, with no change to the map, in another way, and than again in another way and again and again and each time we will start from the beginning as if it is a new game or level or whatever you want to call it.

No flow, no story to immerse yourself in, just the task of killing the same two targets, that take the same exact paths and what really becomes irritating is once you know those paths you waste all your time just sitting in a corner, room or behind a wall waiting for them so you can sneak past, subdue or kill them without being detected.

tph007
17th Jun 2016, 04:20
Marrakesh is awesome. More so than previous maps (in this game) it requires you to watch your step and be stealthy. Complaining like this (to me) sounds like you just have a bad case of the sucking disease.

When your doing suit only, silent assassin, you pretty much have to do that in all the maps. It's the only real challenge I find fun to begin with, the rest are way to easy and predictable. The only challenge in those situations is finding the items you need to complete them like poison assuming you didn't load that up in your inventory.

tph007
17th Jun 2016, 04:29
a bad case of the sucking disease.

The game would have to be a challenge for that logic. If you actually believe sucking at this game is a possibility, than you are pretty clueless on what a challenge really is. But hey, if you feel challenged by it, good for you. Not all of us are as quick as others. I bet you got to ride the short bus to school.

RW_Slick
17th Jun 2016, 07:13
Yup, short bus riding, helmet-wearing window licker. I am so slow that I cannot comprehend why you are playing a game that is "redundant' to the point of causing you to yawn. Not only have you wasted your money, you now waste your time to get on the internet and whine about said game.

Yup, way too slow.

Driber
17th Jun 2016, 10:24
Great, now I picture Mr Slick as this

http://i.imgur.com/rtTKlAG.jpg

;)

doom-generation
17th Jun 2016, 11:35
We will have to kill the two targets, than kill them again, with no change to the map, in another way, and than again in another way and again and again and each time we will start from the beginning as if it is a new game or level or whatever you want to call it.

That's Hitman, dude, that's why I love this game.

Yup, short bus riding, helmet-wearing window licker.

Great, now I picture Mr Slick as this

http://i.imgur.com/rtTKlAG.jpg

;)

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkfnkgEpKA1qg39ewo1_500.gif

RW_Slick
17th Jun 2016, 14:17
Driber, you made my day with this madness.

tph007
17th Jun 2016, 21:35
Yup, short bus riding, helmet-wearing window licker. I am so slow that I cannot comprehend why you are playing a game that is "redundant' to the point of causing you to yawn. Not only have you wasted your money, you now waste your time to get on the internet and whine about said game.

Yup, way too slow.

Yeah, I suppose you can consider my comments as me whining about the game, common characteristic of the weak minded. Since I have played past Hitman games and pretty much loved them, this is a huge disappointment. Both negative and positive comments could lead to devs taking this stuff into consideration on future games. As far as "why did I buy a redundant game?", that supports the idea that you are not very bright and don't quite think through your comments. Until you play the game, there is no way to know if it is any good. Yes, I did waste my money on this game but I would like to see future Hitman games improved which won't happen if they don't get all feedback from their fans.

However, the one thing that will suffer is forums like this as long as they have people like you on here that criticizes everyone that wants to leave their comments and feedback simply because you don't agree with it. As far as wasting my time on here to whine about the game, as you call it, the only way that is true if the devs don't consider the feedback assuming they will even see this stuff.

Keep at it, eventually there will be a bunch of cheerleaders only on here just like you and you guys to ra ra together. I bet if I look through this forum, it will be full of people like you whining about others whining about the game.

RW_Slick
17th Jun 2016, 21:45
Yo, this tea is hittin'!
http://www.memepile.com/pics/5869-o.png

tph007
17th Jun 2016, 21:53
Yo, this tea is hittin'!
http://www.memepile.com/pics/5869-o.png

It's like talking to a 12 year old kid. Posting stupid pics cause you can't find anything intelligent to add.

RW_Slick
18th Jun 2016, 00:18
I bet you got to ride the short bus to school.

. . . right, because I was the one that started throwing immature comments.

I implied that you might need to improve at the game; you implied that I suffer from mental retardation. Who needs to grow up here?

Scott7787
18th Jun 2016, 00:19
. . . right, because I was the one that started throwing immature comments.

I implied that you might need to improve at the game; you implied that I suffer from mental retardation. Who needs to grow up here?

Clearly you do suffer from mental retardation. Why else would you post such an unfunny picture?

RW_Slick
18th Jun 2016, 00:24
Because your personal approval means the world to me.

Scott7787
18th Jun 2016, 00:27
Because your personal approval means the world to me.

It was a stupid picture is all im saying.

Scott7787
18th Jun 2016, 00:30
It's like talking to a 12 year old kid. Posting stupid pics cause you can't find anything intelligent to add.
hes not 12, hes actually a 44 year old man but he has AUTISM which is a nicer word for RETARDED.

Driber
18th Jun 2016, 01:10
Just ignore Scott7787, everyone. He's returning troll DavidCragg who was already banned.

@tph007: I'm with you that the "sucking disease" comment was not very nice. Though it's a bit disingenuous to complain about these forums suffering when you're directly helping to drag the place down by posting things like "I bet you got to ride the short bus to school."

tph007
18th Jun 2016, 05:08
Just ignore Scott7787, everyone. He's returning troll DavidCragg who was already banned.

@tph007: I'm with you that the "sucking disease" comment was not very nice. Though it's a bit disingenuous to complain about these forums suffering when you're directly helping to drag the place down by posting things like "I bet you got to ride the short bus to school."

Fair point, not completely innocent here. More reactionary on my part but I suppose I could have taken the high road.

jayinatlanta
19th Jun 2016, 04:03
Yeah, I suppose you can consider my comments as me whining about the game, common characteristic of the weak minded. Since I have played past Hitman games and pretty much loved them, this is a huge disappointment. Both negative and positive comments could lead to devs taking this stuff into consideration on future games. As far as "why did I buy a redundant game?", that supports the idea that you are not very bright and don't quite think through your comments.

I've read your complaints a couple times and am still curious about exactly what is so boring and horrible about this game compared to prior Hitman games that you enjoyed. I think I've played almost every game in the franchise and the scenarios in this variant mostly meet or exceed my expectations.

Also, I'm not sure I've encountered anyone here who's a pure cheerleader about episodic Hitman/maps so far/ETs, etc... But I would agree with Slick that I find Marrakesh to be a pretty enjoyable location with two decent targets requiring well-planned approaches (though I did join that other thread along with doom and others to post constructive criticism on the level).

RW_Slick
19th Jun 2016, 05:04
tph007, you want a challenge? Pull off Sniper Assassin / Suit Only in Marrakesh. I have seen it done, so it is possible.

Driber
19th Jun 2016, 08:53
Also, I'm not sure I've encountered anyone here who's a pure cheerleader about episodic Hitman/maps so far/ETs, etc...

That's because there aren't. It's just nonsense drivel made up by the haters and those who've been drinking the haters' kool-aid. Everyone has been posting negative things about the game, even those who keep on being accused of being fanboys (Doom, Valenka, etc) of the game. The notion of this place becoming an echo chamber of game apologists and dev worshipers is ludicrous and not rooted in reality whatsoever.

RW_Slick
19th Jun 2016, 09:59
No game is perfect. HITMAN certainly is not. I could rattle off a bunch of bugs that I encounter every time I play. Fact of the matter is that even with said bugs, the game is fun and it is challenging. I do not think that anyone here can say they figured out every single assassination, discovery and feat item 100% on their own. Some are downright cryptic.

doom-generation
19th Jun 2016, 16:49
That's because there aren't. It's just nonsense drivel made up by the haters and those who've been drinking the haters' kool-aid. Everyone has been posting negative things about the game, even those who keep on being accused of being fanboys (Doom, Valenka, etc) of the game. The notion of this place becoming an echo chamber of game apologists and dev worshipers is ludicrous and not rooted in reality whatsoever.

Thank you. I really like Marrakesh, but it does have some issues. For example, I'd read/heard somewhere about how being disguised as military personnel takes away some of the feeling of being a hitman, which I think is a very valid point.

No game is perfect. HITMAN certainly is not. I could rattle off a bunch of bugs that I encounter every time I play. Fact of the matter is that even with said bugs, the game is fun and it is challenging. I do not think that anyone here can say they figured out every single assassination, discovery and feat item 100% on their own. Some are downright cryptic.

^ This. I was doing one of the new featured contracts just yesterday and watched a poisoned stack of food just plain old not work when the target ate from it. Very frustrating after 20 minutes of work to have it go down the pan, but not game ruining by any stretch.