PDA

View Full Version : A bit confused about new episodes.

TwistedChrome
14th Jun 2016, 19:16
So, I'm a bit concerned right now. The bonus summer episodes are said to be a bonus that will serve as a treat for us between the first half of the season and the rollout of the second season. Thing is, the bonus arrive July 19 and we haven't had a proper episode for June.

So, essentially, it sounds like we won't have an episode for June and Marrakech, which was released on May 29th, will serve as an episode for both May and June, the bonus episode will be here July 19th and then we'll get episode four in August?

If true, that means there will be a two month gap between episodes, where as before, we were promised an episode a month. Any one else a bit concerned about this?

RW_Slick
14th Jun 2016, 19:51
monthly release was only announced for the first three episodes.The bonus episode is a buffer. We should be happy that we are getting that.

Immadummee
14th Jun 2016, 19:55
monthly release was only announced for the first three episodes.The bonus episode is a buffer. We should be happy that we are getting that.

And wasn't it announced that the monthly episodes were to be released on its initial release plan? That plan changed so I don't think that's what they are going by anymore but to get two bonus summer episodes seems pretty sweet. I'm sure this was never in the plans but he delay of the next episode had them give us something to do in the meantime.

+1 to. SE/IOI for this. They obviously didn't have to do this.

Puiu13
15th Jun 2016, 08:00
Right now i'm actually enjoying the monthly episodes because i would have already finished the game by now if it was released all at once. So i like the idea of playing Hitman for longer time but only if new location are released monthly. Right now seems that the next location will be released not earlier than august which in my opinion is a way long period, no matter how many escalation or ET or bonus episode they will ad it's still boring playing same locations.

ProfessorHojo
15th Jun 2016, 22:55
Don't worry guys, there will be plenty of Live Content (Elusive Targets and Escalations) between now and the launch of the Summer Bonus Episode to keep you busy!

RW_Slick
15th Jun 2016, 23:27
Hojo, I know you are just doing your job, but a lot of this is just people being greedy.

jimbianco
16th Jun 2016, 00:44
Don't worry guys, there will be plenty of Live Content (Elusive Targets and Escalations) between now and the launch of the Summer Bonus Episode to keep you busy!
any word on the next patch/fix update? July 19th or sooner? I look forward to those more than escalations to be honest.

RW_Slick
16th Jun 2016, 00:47
I still have the one with the chocolate cake for the cover image left. Then I am done until the update.

ProfessorHojo
16th Jun 2016, 18:00
any word on the next patch/fix update? July 19th or sooner? I look forward to those more than escalations to be honest.

Patches and updates will come frequently with new Escalations and before an Elusive Target launches.