PDA

View Full Version : The Game Wont start

agentdog
14th Jun 2016, 07:58
Ok So The game wont start i click the plat button Noting happens

RW_Slick
14th Jun 2016, 08:01
I think the mods will ask that you be a bit more specific about your issue.

DavidCragg
14th Jun 2016, 22:04
what's your problem? don't you get it? Posting over & over about this isn't going to fix it any sooner. If you think it's not that hard to fix, fly over to Denmark, knock on their door and ask them if you can fix it for them. They said they are fixing it, now drop it!

RW_Slick
14th Jun 2016, 23:21
Damn dude! Was this guy previously banned or something? You are coming down kinda hard on someone for their first post!

DavidCragg
15th Jun 2016, 00:03
Damn dude! Was this guy previously banned or something? You are coming down kinda hard on someone for their first post!

Apparently we are allowed to be rude to users on this forum!

doom-generation
15th Jun 2016, 23:35
what's your problem? don't you get it? Posting over & over about this isn't going to fix it any sooner. If you think it's not that hard to fix, fly over to Denmark, knock on their door and ask them if you can fix it for them. They said they are fixing it, now drop it!

Reported. You're being completely out of order.

ProfessorHojo
15th Jun 2016, 23:51

Er, no we don't tolerate that kind of behaviour on here. This is a community, we're here to help one another. Whilst we can understand how the OP might be a little frustrating because there's a lack of details, it's their first post and they're probably just as frustrated because they can't get the game they paid for to work. Let's keep this friendly.

TheZaqw
17th Jun 2016, 02:11
Er, no we don't tolerate that kind of behaviour on here. This is a community, we're here to help one another. Whilst we can understand how the OP might be a little frustrating because there's a lack of details, it's their first post and they're probably just as frustrated because they can't get the game they paid for to work. Let's keep this friendly.

He's quoting what jimbianco said to another user in regards to the bullet wound glitch. Where driber appeared to support jimbianco, and locked the thread; despite DavidCragg's plea to remain civil and to refrain from derailing the discussion.

It seems DavidCragg was rather insulted; as his attempt at peace, was disregarded. When a "peacemaker" is vilified; they tend to take it harder then those who care less about "good will".

doom-generation
17th Jun 2016, 02:51
He's quoting what jimbianco said to another user in regards to the bullet wound glitch. Where driber appeared to support jimbianco, and locked the thread; despite DavidCragg's plea to remain civil and to refrain from derailing the discussion.

It seems DavidCragg was rather insulted; as his attempt at peace, was disregarded. When a peacemaker is vilified; they tend to take it harder then those who care less about "good will".

I saw that thread, and no, DavidCragg was not being a "peacemaker".

TheZaqw
17th Jun 2016, 03:12
I saw that thread, and no, DavidCragg was not being a "peacemaker".

That was his attempt. jimbianco's response is the same response that got DavidCragg reported. He's not a bad guy; nor is he ever aggressive. He was in fact; trying to keep a cool temperament.
Not to disregard his frequent reminder's/ "Spam", but he means no harm.

jimbianco
17th Jun 2016, 06:34
Cragg was using my response to HIM, not another user. It gets a little old when multiple threads about "buggy bullet wounds" are started by the same person and that specific problem being acknowledged by IOI, telling us it will be fixed, and still he complains about it , saying they are "lying". Now he's on the other forum whining about it non stop. So that's enough about that. Wanted to clear that up. :)

Driber
17th Jun 2016, 09:58
Doom and Jim are correct, David wasn't "trying to keep the peace". On the contrary, he's been trying to rile people up by purposely derailing threads himself, making antagonizing comments towards fellow members and making false accusations about the staff and the devs in threads that were actually just fine until he came along. As for his comments "pleading to remain civil", those were nothing more than thinly veiled attempts to get under people's skin. It's like the little brother poking his big brother until he gets angry and then runs to mommy to play the victim and complain that his big brother is yelling at him. It's all very transparent and he's not fooling me for a second.

Anyway, David has been suspended for his trolling. Let's not waste any more time on this and get back on topic.