PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report Thread

Pages : [1] 2

ProfessorHojo
9th Jun 2016, 21:27
In a effort to keep track of everything, please submit any bugs and glitches you find into this thread. It'll remain sticky and will make things easier for everyone involved in the feedback process as the season progresses. We'll be checking in regularly and updating as much as possible, but let us know how this process works for you too. All feedback is welcome :)

Please submit reports in the following fashion:

Bug Name: (Short summary of the problem)
Date/Time: (The day and/or time you experienced the issue)
Platform: (PlayStation 4 / Xbox One / PC)
Issue: (Go into as much detail about the problem as you can)
Link: (Please provide any useful links to examples of the bug/glitch)

ProfessorHojo
9th Jun 2016, 21:32
I've taken the liberty of posting the first report as an example on behalf of another user who posted in the forums earlier today:

Bug Name: Crowd noise in basement/tunnel
Date/Time: 09/06/2016
Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue: Since 1.07 update (in Paris) I can hear crowd noise from upper floor when running in the basement. In Morocco, we can hear it in tunnel, under the protesters. It's not a muffled sound, it's full volume. Like we are running through the actual crowd. Anyone else?
Link: N/A

jimbianco
9th Jun 2016, 21:40
ooops. sorry hojo. Thanks again for listening

Bug name: Diana delayed /random response audio
Date: since release March 11
platform: PS4
Issue: Diana saying "this may be useful" randomly or after the "useful" item is dealt with. Also happens in Sapienza with the "you'll need lab key card/uniform" speech.

ProfessorHojo
9th Jun 2016, 22:06
okay. Thanks. I'll add another that's been there since day one. The delay in Diana responding to an action with "this may be useful", much later than when the action occurred. For example: the poison in Dalia's room, and the dongle in the attic, there are many more. Should really just be taken out, since the "read intel" thing pops up anyway. ANother is Diana's delayed response to entering the lab, or needing key card. Most times it happens well after we grab the card and enter lab. Sometimes it happens just out of the blue. Elusive target 3 "subdue" just didn't pop up for some guards in tunnel. Had to knockout ,get spotted, or kill. Audio very low on conversation between 47 and head chef, Silvio & his guards as he's watching his VHS tape. The other of course, is the blood decals /splatter missing on first shot, but we all know about that one already, don't we.....:) PS4 by the way

Thanks! We'd appreciate it if you could take the time to breakdown the issues into individual submissions as highlighted in the format above. This will make it easier for us to track and give updates on if an when we have any. While summarizing is useful, we need to keep a standardized process here otherwise the thread will become messy and work against what we're trying to achieve.

Chaddy123
9th Jun 2016, 22:38
The Einarsson Inception - Level 1 (Escalation Contract - XBOX ONE)

I was playing through the Escalation Contracts and upon playing this particular contract I got close to the number 1 score and decided to try and beat it.

After perfecting my run and getting it finished as quickly as I could I was still falling short of the number 1 spot by about 1000 points - my Time Bonus 00:00:55 - obviously I had to beat 55 seconds, but I was sure I couldn't do it much faster if at all.

After an hour or so of retrying I took a break and quit to the MAIN MENU and when I returned for another try at it,
I managed to do a perfect run on my first attempt and when I saw the score card at the end I had beaten the top score with a Time Bonus 00:0045 - I had beaten my normal time of 55 seconds by a whole 10 seconds without doing anything different as far as my run goes.

After some testing I realised that if you play this contract and keep hitting retry when you mess up etc... You end up with at least 10 seconds added to your Time Bonus versus loading from the Main Menu and finishing on the first attempt.

I managed to record a Time Bonus 00:00:44 when testing for confirmation and the only conclusion I can come to is that when you hit Retry - The in game timer must start at some point during the Load Screen.

I enjoy posting leaderboard scores, but when I found this BUG - I assumed it would be the same across all the contracts and gave up on the leaderboard until it's fixed.

I made this post as I couldn't find any confirmation of it being recognised and requiring a fix and the load times are long enough as it is without having to go back to the main menu and load fresh every time you want to try for a top score.

Thank you for figuring this out! It was driving me nuts yesterday trying to replicate a speed run of an escalation I saw on YouTube. I almost convinced myself I simply wasn't as fluid but it turns out it was because I was replaying the escalation vs starting the mission fresh.

I posted a vid that proves the bug (or perhaps intentional time bonus?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiY9XzP6oIQ

I created a simple custom contract. Shoot the flower delivery guy and leave in the car.

1st run (no restart) -- starting at 1:12 get up from bench ---> 1:37 exit in car = 25 seconds ---> time reported: 14 seconds (!)

2nd run (after restart) -- starting at 2:26 get up from bench ---> 2:52 exit in car = 26 seconds ---> time reported: 26 seconds (!)

10-12 seconds less is a pretty big deal considering you need around 1:14 or less to get into 200k club of scoring...

The latest patch notes list this as one of the fixes: Fixed an issue where the use of savegames could result in incorrect calculation of the time bonus.

If this was supposed to fix the BUG that I originally highlighted, it hasn't.

jimbianco
9th Jun 2016, 22:44
Bug name: explosions with no sound
Date: since release on March 11
Platform :PS4
Issue: maybe 25% of the time, explosions have no sound.

jimbianco
9th Jun 2016, 22:49
Bug name: major frame rate drop
Date: since Sapienza launch
Issue : Huge frame rate drop when walking around/poisoning the street performer's drink. Following him afterwards.

ProfessorHojo
10th Jun 2016, 16:52
Thanks for these, Jim! We appreciate your input :)

ProfessorHojo
10th Jun 2016, 17:19
RE: The Puddle of Death Bug, Sapienza

FYI, this was announced in our latest "This Week in Hitman" blog:

"Related to this Elusive Target: We’re aware of an issue with ‘the puddle of death’ under the well. Any subdued body that is dragged through it will be marked as killed. That’s an issue that we will fix with a future update. Equally, we hear your feedback about the lack of bullet wounds in some circumstances. That’s an issue that arose as a result of our weapon balancing from the Marrakesh update and will also get fixed."

JDMHatch_G
10th Jun 2016, 18:21
Bug Name: Remote Audio Distraction Device alerting people as soon as it is equipped from the inventory
Date/Time: 19:05 - 10/06/16
Issue: As soon as you press X on the R.A.D device and the inventory closes, any close-by characters will react to 47 as though you have activated the device. However, no sound is given off. I have tested this while hiding behind cover and on the other side of a wall, the problem still exists.
Link: N/A, sorry.

JDMHatch_G
10th Jun 2016, 19:08
Oh, and this one, which I believe is already known but since it needs to be sorted badly;

Bug Name: Being 'seen' through walls.

Date/Time: 08/06/16

Issue: During one of the first recon plays of the Prince Elusive Target, I went into the little coffin shop/morgue to subdue the church staff (the dude that goes for a smoke outside every now and again and talks to himself about how the day is going to be good for business) and was seen through the front wall of the building (with the door closed) by one of the two guards just outside the building (the one that was facing towards my direction).

Extra Info: The church staff was standing still in his usual chilling spot near to the double door that needs to be unlocked. The two guards outside were also in their 'rest' positions. I believe, that they may have spotted me at the moment I started to drag the body, and not when subduing, although not 100% certain about that.

Link: N/A, sorry.

Ice-Pick
10th Jun 2016, 21:31
Bug Name: Can't start latest elusive target mission (The Prince)
Date/Time: June, 10, 2016, approx. 18:00 GMT
Platform: PC (Steam)
Issue: Can't start latest elusive target mission (The Prince). Literally. There is no usual bar with "Objectives / Planing / Play" on briefing page, so i don't have even a chance to try to eliminate the target. Or even to fail the mission.
Link: [Screenshot] http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/440605165236385647/4F7FF5D4794DB617520C134B7593F3E1B177D192/

Edit: Had no issues with next Elusive Target mission (Jonathan Smythe)

civilsim
12th Jun 2016, 01:21
Bug Name: Frequent server disconnects
Date/Time: noticed it since June 8th elusive target came out. Has reoccurred on June 9, 10, and 11.
Platform: PS4
Issue: disconnects frequently from server while loading missions - I.e. after planning but just before loading is complete (elusive target and others). Also disconnects occasionally while in mission. Renders game largely unplayable. I know that this occurred for some at the time of original launch but I have had no difficulty with disconnects up until this point.

Nemezis78
12th Jun 2016, 11:22
Bug Name: Some objects are flying over/next the place they belong / Some characters are acting weird in some situations
Date/Time: 12 june 2016
Platform: PC
Issue:
It happens that at some places in the game, we can see a fire extinguisher flying about 40cm over a table, or a knife that is moving like a ghost next to the person who is cooking something.
Another issue is that when some characters are doing a scripted action like Helmut Kruger and the photographer next to the helicopter, if i throw a coin in the grass field, the photographer come get the coin, and at the same time Helmut start continuing to pose for the photographer even if she is no more in front of him.
Sometimes the photographer get the coin, and then continues to take photos but in a direction completely out of sync with where Helmut is standing.
Link:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/23/1465729932-fire-extinguisher.jpg
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/23/1465729932-fire-extinguisher2.jpg
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/23/1465729932-fire-extinguisher3.jpg
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/23/1465729932-helmut-photofrapher.jpg
Couldn't find a picture of the ghost knife.

Bug Name: Paris mission crashing everytime since last update
Date/Time: 12 june 2016
Issue:
Hitman is throwing APPCRASH after 10 minutes approximately in Paris
Link:
Windows problem report:
Nom d’événement de problème: APPCRASH
Nom de l’application: hitman.exe
Version de l’application: 1.2.2.0
Horodatage de l’application: 57554e8b
Nom du module par défaut: hitman.exe
Version du module par défaut: 1.2.2.0
Horodateur du module par défaut: 57554e8b
Code de l’exception: 80000003
Décalage de l’exception: 0000000003ee8829
Version du système: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Identificateur de paramètres régionaux: 1036
Information supplémentaire n°*1: ce20
Information supplémentaire n°*2: ce20fcb5b8aaa4bb81c747babd0eccc9
Information supplémentaire n°*3: da12
Information supplémentaire n°*4: da12d7f651798265208c3c5e7fc29321

JDMHatch_G
12th Jun 2016, 11:38
Bug Name: 'Gone With a Bang' challenge not unlocking despite completing the requirements.
Platform: PlayStation 4 (personal experience, although I believe this issue is wide-spread)
Issue: In Marrakesh, the 'Gone With a Bang' challenge for killing the Extractor with the APC turret will not unlock...
I'm starting in the consulate parking garage, grabbing an elite uniform, setting off the fire alarm, moving with claus to the location, distract the officer, view the APC turret schematic, move on with Claus, wait by the gun for all 3 to meet, wait for the general and Claus to leave, then kill the Extractor. No challenge.
Link: This is not my video but shows the bug - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYSG1lvK_nU

YOBA_Smile
12th Jun 2016, 13:04
Bug Name: NPC in Marrakesh becomes suspicious for no particular reason
Date/Time: 12.06.2016
Platform: PC, Steam version
Issue: Here's a screenshot
http://s018.radikal.ru/i502/1606/82/81d3522150cf.jpg

dey-took-err-jobs
12th Jun 2016, 18:24
Bug Name: Radio missing, challenges not unlocking. Marrakesh
Time: Since Marrakesh release
Issue: The radio to complete the dancing challenges is not on the table (is it supposed to be there from the start or am I missing something?). Also, APC challenge is weird. For the main mission it unlocked at the wrong time (already killed both targets, then just turned it on for fun; unlocked). Sav Six APC won't unlock. Also having the common problem with the protestor challenge not unlocking.

Pisces43
13th Jun 2016, 02:58
Plat: PC-Steam
Map:Paris

When i try to finish the Vampire on the feat-challenge , i have found some bugs
1.When i pick up a saber or axe , holding it on my hand then pick up another item(coin,hand gun, pick lock).I will change to that item but the previous item(saber,axe) has been gone.Not drop and cant not fount in inventory.
2.The second , when i challenge myself to knock out eveyone in the Dalias's computer room , first i subdue the guy in the balcony ,next to the secretary in the room,hide their body.After that the are three guard in the next room near the auction room with one lady. i distract the guard nearest the lady first , subdue him, hide him then next to the lady.Everything seem fine until i try to knock the 2 guard remain, i put the gun to the floor , then throw coin.He coming to investigate, i grad him then try to subdue him,but the auction staff in the auction room can see through the wall and the status changed to HUNTED.i try to load the game again, but it still be like that.
3.The last , i dont know it is a trick or bug, when i bring the remote audio , just open inventory and choose it , the nearest NPC will coming no matter you plan it, active it or not.

dey-took-err-jobs
13th Jun 2016, 18:12
Oh ok. Thanks!

JDMHatch_G
13th Jun 2016, 19:41
I've taken the liberty of posting the first report as an example on behalf of another user who posted in the forums earlier today:

Bug Name: Crowd noise in basement/tunnel
Date/Time: 09/06/2016
Issue: Since 1.07 update (in Paris) I can hear crowd noise from upper floor when running in the basement. In Morocco, we can hear it in tunnel, under the protesters. It's not a muffled sound, it's full volume. Like we are running through the actual crowd. Anyone else?

Just played a few rounds of Paris and also getting the noise of the Cameras on the first floor (the ones in the corners at each end of the large rectangle room with the stage below) when on the ground floor. If you inspect the stage schedule you can hear them from above.

Also, you can hear the mob in Marrakesh from above when running through the emergency tunnel. In a certain place only - if you're running from the shoe shop, it's just after the generator that can be switched off and the APC schematic.

BTBar44
14th Jun 2016, 19:17
I'm using a PC and every time I try to enter the General's compound as one of the propaganda printers in episode 3 the game crashes. Anyone else on pc having this problem? I haven't even been playing the game at all since I'm not sure when if this will happen again in other situations. If it does I'll just be wasting my time since I won't be able to complete the mission.

Nemezis78
15th Jun 2016, 08:22
Bug Name: Paris mission - can hear people in the bar room from the basement
Date/Time: 15 june 2016
Issue:
Since last update, in Paris mission I can hear people in the bar room from the basement, for example from the room where there is the palace key.
Link:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/24/1465978938-palace-key-room.jpg

ProfessorHojo
15th Jun 2016, 22:57
Thanks for all the feedback so far guys! Don't forget to follow the format outlined below, it'll help us on our end keep this organised:

Bug Name:
Date/Time:
Platform:
Link:

doom-generation
16th Jun 2016, 01:06
Bug Name: Elusive Target Challenges not unlocking.
Date/Time: Since Elusive Target #2, ongoing.
Issue: The Challenge for having killed Elusive Targets #2 (The Congressman) with a Silent Assassin rating has not unlocked, despite being accomplished.
Link: https://s32.postimg.org/6evasatit/HITMAN_20160528031344.jpg

Rensey123
16th Jun 2016, 12:03
Bug Name: Parts of the map disappear when aiming (DX12)
Date/Time: Happened for at least a few weeks
Issue: Parts of the map disappear when aiming in certain directions of the map (this glitch occurs on Paris, Sapienza and Marrakesh). It only occurs when using dx12, regardless of the other settings.
Link: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/267214671124594642/9B544C987193A556EEA99F1ABCBE816C2388686A/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/267214671124594402/633CD26BD5C61B0C76AD2112AE9B4628D29DED61/

Additional info : I'm using the latest Crimson Drivers (16.6.1) and my GPU is a Sapphire R9 390

Edit : This glitch also occured on previous driver versions.

predbites
16th Jun 2016, 14:43
Bug Name: Not cleaning overflow sinks correctly
Date/Time: All the time since the last update (most recently 16/06 - 12:34)

Issue: Since the last update I have noticed that everyone who goes to clean a sink that has been overflowed will not do it correctly and will clean in two different stages. 1st they will come in turn off the taps but leave the water on the floor. If you overflow the sink again, they will leave the taps and clean the floor but when they stand up the taps automatically turn off.

Link: Both can be seen on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFuyRsfUdJM
1st one at 25:38 and 2nd one at 30:55

predbites
16th Jun 2016, 14:48
Bug Name: Pacify not working, turn and fight.
Date/Time: All the time (most recently 16/06 - 13:05
Issue: I poison someone and they go to throw up in the loo. Every time I go to Pacify them (with nothing equipt) they are automaticly facing my and I have to fight them. This is mostly just annoying but if I am trying to not be seen for a challange etc then this always ruins it and I have to keep reloading untill it works right.

RW_Slick
16th Jun 2016, 22:02
Bug Name: Second Floor Auction staff blinking
Date/Time: June 14, 2016
Platform: PS4 (also noticed same glitch while watching YouTube vids of other players)
Issue: (2nd floor) In the long dark room adjacent to auction staff preparing food - Auction staff member blinks when subdued and taking outfit
Link: posting video of the glitch. Please skip to approx. 1:25-1:30

HDmKLp0ZNW4

jimbianco
17th Jun 2016, 06:19
Bug name: disappearing sabre
Date: first noticed on June 15, could have been earlier.
Platform:PS4
Location USA
Issue: Sabre disappears when used one time, dropped, or when unequipping, throwing coin, or using any other weapon. Can't drop it or it will disappear.

athlos23
18th Jun 2016, 07:25
Bug Name:gone with a bang challenge Sareajo six #3
Date:jun 18th 2016
Platform PS4
Location USA
Issue: compleyed the extracter sareavjo six #3. Killed him with turret. Challenge doest register as completed. Neither does the same missions sient assassin

doom-generation
19th Jun 2016, 16:55
Bug Name: Poisoned food item not working as intended.
Date/Time: 18/06/16
Issue: During the featured target "Extinction Event" in Marrakesh, poisoning the stack of dried bananas that the female target eats from in the market with rat poison picked up from within the level has no effect on the target when eaten. To be clear, using the vial of Emetic poison you can bring with you works fine, but rat poison from the level does not.

JDMHatch_G
21st Jun 2016, 13:19
Bug Name: Lethal Injection Compromise / Making noise
Date/Time: Discovered 20/06/16
Issue: I get compromised when killing people with the lethal injection (when not actually being spotted). Also, guards can hear it happening. I believe it should perform like the fibre wire, where even though the NPC makes a little noise, it's still 'silent' to nearby NPC's.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qckHfY68tyY

Dcopymope
23rd Jun 2016, 16:54
I would appreciate it if the developers could fix the bug concerning explosive devices like the remote explosive, the proximity mine, the breaching charge, and the audio distraction device. The NPC's will magically discover them even if they are well hidden behind couches. They can't see me hiding behind a couch but they can somehow see the bomb. This needs to be fixed pronto, we've been dealing with this bug ever since the game was released.

Mikkis
25th Jun 2016, 08:14
Bug Name: All challenges completed
Date/Time: 2016.06.25
I was playing Prologue mission Final Test trying to get all the challenges completed when suddenly it started prompting me with challenges completed from other missions which I haven't even played. It now shows me 227/228 challenge completion for ICA Facility and 227/257 for others (Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh). I have only played ICA Facility missions and tried (and failed) one elusive target. What to do?

Mekis34
25th Jun 2016, 08:27
Bug Name: All challenges completed
Date/Time: 2016.06.25 about 11:00
Issue: I started play Marrakesh as a soldier and in the top right corner I see that all challenges are done. One by one. Started from Paris which was still open, than all the others. Didn't wait for all. But now in menu I see that all are done. Even that elusive target half-pope in Sapienza is done and it's silent assassin. But I really know that I failed there and got killed.
And now after 8 hours servers back online, but the mess is still here. And now I have blood money suit (10 elusive targets)https://s31.postimg.org/sczkyqd7f/20160625185949_1.jpg

Mantexas
25th Jun 2016, 08:31
Bug Name: Challenges auto completed
Date/Time: 2016-06-25
Issue: All of my challenges suddenly got completed, even from episode3 which i dont own and all of them got mixed up, for example the paris challenges also have completed challenges from sapienza and amrrakes and so on.

Rizer_hd
25th Jun 2016, 09:02
Bug Name: Auto-Complete All Challenges
Date/Time: 25.6.2015 11:30 GMT+2
Issue: I started the final part of The Gladwyn Simulacrum and suddenly all of the uncompleted challenges that I haven't completed started to complete by themselves. Even the ones that aren't achievable yet like Elusive Targets II. Upon completing those I received the Absolution and the Blood Money Suit just like that. Also the [REDACTED] ones had been completed. I got all of the Silent Assassin, Suit Only achievements as well as all of the Elusive Target achievements.
Link: http://imgur.com/a/IRvwQ

Bennet27
25th Jun 2016, 09:26
Bug Name: Challenges auto completed
Date: 2016-06-25

Many of my challenges have been completed without me doing anything after I wanted to play today...

Spence17188
25th Jun 2016, 09:36
Bug Name: Glitch causes nearly all of Challenges to unlock automatically
Date/Time: 6/25/16 around 4 AM EST
Issue: I was playing the first escalation mode in the Final Test level and when I exited the 4th level, I noticed that over 250 challenges had been unlocked, including Elusive Targets. I have only bought the game yesterday and I've only just started the Paris level. This is obviously some extreme glitch. Although it happened at that level, there are many others who have had this happen to them at different places. Thank you for taking the effort to develop this game and the time to read feedback.
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/app/236870/discussions/0/358415738192218881/
I have also contacted the Hitman team via Twitter although I haven't gotten a response back

ProfessorHojo
26th Jun 2016, 18:59
Hey folks! Just wanted to jump in and say thanks for keeping everything in the outlined format - this is super helpful to the team here! We'll try to post any fixed issues in this thread but we usually announce it first via our blog on the website.

Additionally, we know about the problem users are having with all the Challenges unlocking and are working on a fix. Please bear with us and good hunting, Agents!

FREAKINDARKO
27th Jun 2016, 08:55
Bug Name: Many challenges completed automatically across all locations.
Date/Time: 6/26/16 11 PM PST
Issue: Many challenges completed automatically across all locations. On Marrakesh in particular I am not able to get mastery level 20 because even though the challenges were unlocked, I did not receive and experience for any of them. Ultimately this is just a side note from the larger more important issue that the majority of the challenges were glitched and completed automatically. In the link I have provided I have highlighted first how the majority of challenges are completed even though I hadn't done them myself. I have also pointed out the fact that I am mastery level 1 on Marrakesh yet I have 55 challenges completed, all automatically, except 2.
Link: http://imgur.com/pUMeo9G

Trollstack
27th Jun 2016, 21:04
Bug Name: Hiding Dead Bodies in Paris
Date/Time: June 27th, 4:00pm Central
Platform: PlayyStation 4
Issue: while playing the escalation contract The Shapiro Omen, agent 47 is tasked with hiding dead bodies within 90 seconds or fail the mission. I tried dumping a security guard's body into the body of water to the left part of the mansion, but it only counted the dump as an elimination, it did not hide the body. Since I couldn't see the body, much less reach it, I was forced to restart the escalation run over. Is this truly how it is supposed to work?
Link: None

Steve-hsu
28th Jun 2016, 14:22
In a effort to keep track of everything, please submit any bugs and glitches you find into this thread. It'll remain sticky and will make things easier for everyone involved in the feedback process as the season progresses. We'll be checking in regularly and updating as much as possible, but let us know how this process works for you too. All feedback is welcome :)

Bug Name: Failed to fetch version information for the Hitman server??
Date/Time: 29 June 2016 0:20am
Platform: Xbox One
Issue: Connection failed. unable to connect to the Hitman service. Failed to fetch version information for the Hitman server. Please check internet connection. (My internet connection was good and stable)
Please fix the problem as soon as possible. I don't want to miss ET#5 due to this bug

ultimatron2k
28th Jun 2016, 17:46
Bug name: unable to contact to the HITMAN service.
Date/time: 28 June 2016 19:42
Platform: xbox one
Issue: when trying to go online, shows message "uable to connect to HITMAN service. Failed to authorize your account with the HITMAN server. All saves and challenges are not available.

Xbox-Steam_Num47
28th Jun 2016, 18:47
Bug name: unable to contact to the HITMAN service.
Date/time: 28 June 2016 19:42
Platform: xbox one
Issue: when trying to go online, shows message "uable to connect to HITMAN service. Failed to authorize your account with the HITMAN server. All saves and challenges are not available.

Time & Date- 19:30 28th June/Platform- Xbox One/Location- UK

Xbox-Steam_Num47
28th Jun 2016, 21:12
Bug Name: Melee Combat makes character clip through door.
Date/Time: Didn't take note at the time, didn't think I'd actually be posting bugs, but hey... I love Hitman so why not and I will do in the future.
I'm in UK, the bug can happen in most single doorways.
Issue:
When initiating melee when in close proximity of a door/doorway it results in your target clipping through the door... I have noticed it happen not just in doorways but has happened next to a chair (basement in paris, the guard sitting on his break in mess room... made him clip through the chair he sits on) but I didn't get video/screen shot of that but will try and recreate.

Recording Attached
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZgNyZbBKAA&feature=youtu.be

nbgsfinest23
29th Jun 2016, 13:18
Bug Name: "Crime noticed" by people 2 rooms away and definitely not able to notice crime
Date/Time: Today 29.06.2016
Issue: Trying to get the silent assassin award in Paris, I first wanted to take out Dalia Margolis. After having waited for her to come in the bathroom, while having taken out the guard inside of that room beforehand, I tried taking out her assistant. However, even in the bathroom with doors closed, the crime gets noticed by people in the auction, which is weird, because they are far away. Trying it in the room of hers, where she should be with her assistant alone (as I took out the guard of that room), SHE doesn't recognize the crime, but random people outside and far away from that room. All that didn't happen before in any way.

Subbeh
29th Jun 2016, 19:42
Bug Name: Many challenges completed automatically across all locations.
Date/Time: 6/26/16 11 PM PST
Issue: Many challenges completed automatically across all locations. On Marrakesh in particular I am not able to get mastery level 20 because even though the challenges were unlocked, I did not receive and experience for any of them. Ultimately this is just a side note from the larger more important issue that the majority of the challenges were glitched and completed automatically. In the link I have provided I have highlighted first how the majority of challenges are completed even though I hadn't done them myself. I have also pointed out the fact that I am mastery level 1 on Marrakesh yet I have 55 challenges completed, all automatically, except 2.
Link: http://imgur.com/pUMeo9G

I still have this. For almost a week now. Is Square enix gonna do anything about this? I'ts no use playing now. If you have nothing to play for. Atleast say that you're working on it.

morrae
30th Jun 2016, 05:36
"almost a week"! What a tragedy. the HAVE said they are aware and are working on it, Hojo said it just below. How about playing just for the fun of it, til it's fixed?

I for one don't want to go over 120 minutes of playtime so I can refund it if they never will get around fixing it. They have said they are working, but no ETA. I don't want it fixed in 6 months, I better of buying another game until then.
All of this could've been easily prevented by storing at least save games on local machines or something. This always online stuff doesn't help in situations like this. I just want to reset my progress and start fresh. I've only completed the first tutorial boat level and now this. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/270595996992981458/FDCCE6C2E170E3C778573577CE20BC1F036C450D/ Look at all these challenges I didn't complete. How am I to enjoy the game? It's pointless now. What if they will never fix it?

TheBikingViking
1st Jul 2016, 08:43
I for one don't want to go over 120 minutes of playtime so I can refund it if they never will get around fixing it. They have said they are working, but no ETA. I don't want it fixed in 6 months, I better of buying another game until then.
All of this could've been easily prevented by storing at least save games on local machines or something. This always online stuff doesn't help in situations like this. I just want to reset my progress and start fresh. I've only completed the first tutorial boat level and now this. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/270595996992981458/FDCCE6C2E170E3C778573577CE20BC1F036C450D/ Look at all these challenges I didn't complete. How am I to enjoy the game? It's pointless now. What if they will never fix it?

We're working on a fix for this; you should expect to see something happen during next week to reset the challenges to non-completed. This was due to an unforeseen incident and not an underlying bug, so you shouldn't expect it to happen again either once they've been reset.

I understand it's a frustrating situation, but please understand that we want to make sure we don't break anything else when restoring the state of these challenges, so we're being extra careful and that takes time :)

morrae
1st Jul 2016, 10:04
We're working on a fix for this; you should expect to see something happen during next week to reset the challenges to non-completed. This was due to an unforeseen incident and not an underlying bug, so you shouldn't expect it to happen again either once they've been reset.

I understand it's a frustrating situation, but please understand that we want to make sure we don't break anything else when restoring the state of these challenges, so we're being extra careful and that takes time :)

THANK YOU! I appreciate the communication very much! Next week is absolutely fine, of course being extra careful is a good thing. Having some info about the situation is great, thanks. I will be waiting till then I'm wondering if I can play today's elusive target or proceed in the story mode, will it break something or it's fine?

Mike_B
1st Jul 2016, 10:16
Just posting here to confirm that TheBikingViking, is an IOI employee.

Xbox-Steam_Num47
2nd Jul 2016, 09:39
Bug Name: Consulate CCTV Camera
Date/Time: Anytime
Issue: The CCTV camera located to the left of the consulate main entrance disappears and re-appears... the camera seems to be visible when on one side of the building but when you cross to the other side it will vanish (can still notice you).

Recording attached.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-lt6JcwKa8&feature=youtu.be

elyKrS
3rd Jul 2016, 15:20
Bug Name: Bullet impact not showing on the first shot.
Date/Time: All the time every game.
Issue: Ever since the 3rd mission was released this happens. You choke someone out and want to put 2 into their chest and 1 to the head. Only problem is the first shot doesn't even register as an impact. Sure it kills the target but there is no bullet hole or damage to the body or blood splatter. This wasn't the case until the new patch that brought the new mission came out.
Link: I have no screens but can provide some or video.

elyKrS
3rd Jul 2016, 18:17
For the 100th time, they've addressed, and aware of this. ;)

Thank the lord. I can't tell you how annoying it is. I didn't see any post in this forum about it. My bad.

Do they also know about the bug where you slit peoples throats and the cut is on their chest? That's an annoying bug as well!

risingwest
3rd Jul 2016, 18:36
bug name: flood lights powered by generators are not shining
date/time: june 13
platform: pc
when hitman 2016 first came out they were working. i know theres bugs with this game but please fix this

JDMHatch_G
4th Jul 2016, 10:19
Bug Name: Random Diana Instructions
Date/Time: Every time i'm in Sapienza.
Issue: Vid Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKBEXGozyS4

h2opete
4th Jul 2016, 12:20
Bug Name: Cannot start elusive target
Date/Time: 4th July, 12:56 PM
Issue: I woke up really late and realised I'd forgotten the elusive target and only had a few minutes before it expired, but I thought it's OK because as long as I start it before it expires, I'll be fine. So I started HITMAN up and it let me play the cutscene, but I couldn't start the mission - there was no option to. I was definitely, 100%, before the time. I watched as it counted down to 0 and changed to say "Missed". This is really frustrating as I didn't miss it... I was right there waiting to play but it wouldn't let me. I'm SO annoyed... I was REALLY looking forward to doing it :/

ultimatron2k
4th Jul 2016, 19:51
Bug name "crime noticed in sapienza".
Date/Time: 2016.07.04
Platform: XBOX one
Issue. In sapienza any attempt to hide body in the chest will trigger "crime noticed" message. Also when dragging a body or visibly wielding weapon, sound indicating that you've been noticed plays, and eventually, it also triggers "crime noticed" message. That is not allowing me to complete silent assassin challenge.

Edit: actually, any suspicious action leads to "crime noticed" message even if no one sees you. Please, fix this, it spoils all the fun

JDMHatch_G
4th Jul 2016, 21:36
Bug name: Caruso Exorcist Bug
Date/Time: 04/07/2016
Issue: Bit of a weird one here. Ok, I started as the bodyguard on the terrace reading the paper, I get up, run over to the tap and turn on the sprinkler, then run up the stairs towards the attic and then turn around and shoot the plug socket to electrocute Francesca. Then I turn around, shoot Caruso a couple of times - but didn't kill him. He runs downstairs into the lab in his little panic state, so I follow him down but when I get there he's making his way back up the stairs into the Mansion but I didn't actually see him because he went over the top of me in this weird exorcist state - that's where the video starts...

https://youtu.be/77RHyee3yEw

TheBikingViking
6th Jul 2016, 07:30
THANK YOU! I appreciate the communication very much! Next week is absolutely fine, of course being extra careful is a good thing. Having some info about the situation is great, thanks. I will be waiting till then I'm wondering if I can play today's elusive target or proceed in the story mode, will it break something or it's fine?

Yes, you can (could) play it without issue. Same goes for anything else. We're doing the reset as we speak and PC servers should be back up within an hour or so. Let me know if the Challenges are now available again and if you now earn XP when completing them.

morrae
6th Jul 2016, 11:47
Yes, you can (could) play it without issue. Same goes for anything else. We're doing the reset as we speak and PC servers should be back up within an hour or so. Let me know if the Challenges are now available again and if you now earn XP when completing them.

Nope, nothing have changed.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/morrae/screenshot/277352215418466565 this one is 06.30
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718704474 this one after restart

Absolutely no change unfortunately :(
Full progress restart would've been super nice tbh

TheBikingViking
6th Jul 2016, 11:52
Nope, nothing have changed.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/morrae/screenshot/277352215418466565 this one is 06.30
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718704474 this one after restart

Absolutely no change unfortunately :(
Full progress restart would've been super nice tbh

We'll look into it!

Immadummee
6th Jul 2016, 18:13
When it comes to subdue someone, it will only work if the subdue label is showing, and completely highlighted.
In Absoution, you can spam the subdue button while walking close to someone and when you get in close enough, it will ALWAYS subdue them. Also, the radius or angle of subduing someone was much wider. Now it's very tight as you need to be almost directly behind him.

This game will sometimes have the NPC (glitch) turn a whole 180 degrees when he has his back to you unless the subdue icon is highlighted. And highlighted FULLY. (See pic)

Not fully highlighted then glitch turned for knockout.
http://i.imgur.com/2cCh4Jq.jpg

In this video, I am spamming the subdue button and when it's about to FULLY highlight, it does the glitch turn around and causes a knockout which in turn lets another NPC hear it and ruin my cover.

BAJB0g9iTRA

Please fix.

RW_Slick
6th Jul 2016, 20:56
Bug Name: Floating icons / Interaction text out of place
Date/Time: July 03, 2016
Issue: Playing a Featured Contract on the Paris level and from the beginning you can see that the text for object interaction is out of place. The icon markers (tiny squares) float across the screen as 47 moves.
Link: I recorded the full run and uploaded it.

X-JWKnDkXyY

Spectre317
6th Jul 2016, 23:44
Bug Name: Random Freeze
Date/Time: July 3, 2016-present(repeatedly)
Platform: PC Windows 10
Issue: I recently Built a new custom PC with Windows 10, and since then every time I try to play HITMAN, specifically the Marrakesh map, the game freezes at some point. It's never the same point, it doesn't seem to correspond to anything I do in game, at one point it froze on the menu after finishing the most recent Elusive target. It's not just the game that freezes either, the whole PC locks up and the only thing I can do is reboot the machine. I've tried other games, but only HITMAN seems to cause the freeze. I've tried DX11 and DX12, I've deleted and reinstalled the game, I haven't tried other maps, I just want to play this game, but I can't.

morrae
7th Jul 2016, 08:56
Bug Name: Random Freeze
Date/Time: July 3, 2016-present(repeatedly)
Platform: PC Windows 10
Issue: I recently Built a new custom PC with Windows 10, and since then every time I try to play HITMAN, specifically the Marrakesh map, the game freezes at some point. It's never the same point, it doesn't seem to correspond to anything I do in game, at one point it froze on the menu after finishing the most recent Elusive target. It's not just the game that freezes either, the whole PC locks up and the only thing I can do is reboot the machine. I've tried other games, but only HITMAN seems to cause the freeze. I've tried DX11 and DX12, I've deleted and reinstalled the game, I haven't tried other maps, I just want to play this game, but I can't.

Since it's a custom build, are you sure you have capable power supply for you GPU and it's getting enough voltage? Also, check if your GPU/CPU or anything else if it's not overheating, are all the coolers properly connected and functional?
Try another resource heavy game, see if the problem persists.
The way you're describing it, it looks more like a hardware issue tbh. Play something with high system requirements for couple of hours.
Personally, I bet something is overheating. GPU most likely

risingwest
8th Jul 2016, 21:54
Uhm, this is the official Hitman forum, you know.

hi driber sorry to quote your answer from another poster but anyway, i posted a problem in this thread about hitman 2016 the floodlights are not shining its the floodlights that are connected to the generators they are not shining. did you look into that yet and do you know why that is happening? so far they are still not shining. the only ones that are shining are the cordless floodlights.

Driber
8th Jul 2016, 22:18
hi driber sorry to quote your answer from another poster but anyway, i posted a problem in this thread about hitman 2016 the floodlights are not shining its the floodlights that are connected to the generators they are not shining. did you look into that yet and do you know why that is happening? so far they are still not shining. the only ones that are shining are the cordless floodlights.

Hi risingwest. No problem :) I'm not a dev myself, though, so I can't answer your question. But if you reported the bug in this thread I'm sure it'll get to the devs' attention.

jimbianco
8th Jul 2016, 22:25
Bug name: Absolutely Ridiculous Prisoner AI
Date/Time: since episode 3
Platform: ALL
Issue: Prisoner in episode 3 acting like a regular NPC. Totally idiotic. A cover over his head and he can still see???!!!! Also, if you subdue him, and he is found, he will die.. ????
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48X7Zpe_ntg thanks to Star & Bear Gaming

Asi1l01
9th Jul 2016, 07:12

[/B]
Bug Name: Vampire magician challenges such as chandelier Dalia and electric Victor are not keep mark as done :(
Date/Time: every time I finish challenges it's appear done then disappear (even today on July)

MaksJ23PL
9th Jul 2016, 22:11
There are still problems with challanges that remain unlocked for like 2 weeks. The biggest annoyance of that state of matter is that I cannot get my mastery items in Marrakeh. And what about rollback? There was 5th elusive during this "breakout" I do not wish to loose my rightfully claimed absolution suit. There are also few multiplied items in menu and vampire magicial outfit is able to be equipped in any mission which is weird.

When do we receive fix for this? Shouldn't it be important thing to do for you guys? To fix the problem asap?

Driber
10th Jul 2016, 18:58
I'm not so angry, but can't disagree with you. To reset everything (except elusive targets) doesn't sounds very difficult.

On the previous page it was said by the devs that a reset was attempted. Did it change anything?

Saberpro
10th Jul 2016, 20:08
Hey guys, just chiming in here. The reset did nothing for me either.

It would be nice to get a ETA or just a regular update on the fix, so I know when I can start playing the game again.

Thanks.

Driber
11th Jul 2016, 16:08
Hey guys, just chiming in here. The reset did nothing for me either.

It would be nice to get a ETA or just a regular update on the fix, so I know when I can start playing the game again.

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback, Saberpro. It might also help the devs if you could give some additional details. See the first post of this thread :)

Saberpro
11th Jul 2016, 23:51
Here it is -

Bug Name: Getting achievements that I didn't do
Date/Time: End of June - Now
Issue: I have 101/103 achievements "done" in Sapienza - and my Mastery level is 14. The last two requires my Mastery level to be 15 and 18. Those last 2 are to start in the Ruins and Tower - which is weird because I can never get to those unless my Mastery level was higher, and I can't get my Mastery level any higher without completing more challenges. I went back and looked through my achievements and found out under Assassination I didn't do half of those, but they were already marked as completed. I went and did .45 Therapy, even through it's marked as completed, and still did not get actual credit for it. So I'm stuck until this bug is fixed.

Swixel
12th Jul 2016, 10:43
Bug Name: All remaining challenges unlocked
Date/Time: ~25 June (Ongoing issue)
Platform: PC/Steam

The initial issue happened on the 25th of June when I was trying to clear one challenge a few others cleared part way through a mission. I then left the game for an hour (taking a break from it), came back, and more unlocked when I started a new mission. I also received items (three distinct gums, and the remote phone); there were also suit unlocks (the ET suit unlocks and the Vampire Magician)

The first fix (per the posts here) "re-locked" the challenges, but only visually -- the moment I tried to do one (playing through a mission) the game re-registered them as already done (no notification of completing it, it was just already unlocked with the rest in the career menu and under the location "challenges" heading).

The second fix (today's/just now) did not show any visual difference, finishing a mission also yielded no difference: all of the challenges I hadn't done remain locked. The rogue items are gone, but the suits remain.

---

A quick forum issue: If you try to sign into the SE forums the first time using "Sign in with Steam" it fails. But signing out of the membership portal, signing in using your username and password, and then trying to login works. After signing in once with the username/password I can now sign in with Steam. (I had a vague recollection of having used these forums before but apparently that's not the case.) I'd have spoken up about the bugs sooner but it only occurred to me to try my username/password combination to sign in today.

MaksJ23PL
12th Jul 2016, 10:46
PROBLEM: Incorrectly completed challanges, unable to gain mastery items
PLATFORM: Steam PC
TIME: from mid-late June up to this time

Hi Devs;

You asked for posting results of your recent actions. And I can tell, yoy probably going in right direction, because dublicated items dissapeared, there is no items that should not have been there [chewing gums, cell phones, not sure about firearms they might be still not right, you have to check it] but the main problme remain. There is no way to get mastery unlock since challanges are completed.

Some screens:
http://imgur.com/a/b1AjV

First one shows challanges and below is marrakeh mastery.

Second mastery levels that cannot be achieved.

Third one is vampire outfit. I'm ok with other outfits can keep them as recompenstion. But if you not allow it keep in mind I preordered game, and killed all elusives up to this time.

http://imgur.com/a/MoKYW

some more pictures just to be save. I have my elusived killed. But there is also weapon that did not came with any mastery. TAC SMG Covert. But it's also fine. Just saying.

+ my steam account name it The Bear
so If you will be looking by Id's dont look for maksj23pl

Driber
12th Jul 2016, 10:53
Thanks for that detailed post, MaksJ23PL :thumb:

A quick forum issue: If you try to sign into the SE forums and use "Sign in with Steam" the first time you try to sign in it fails, but signing out of the membership portal, signing in using your username and password, and trying to login works. After signing in once with the username/password I can now sign in with Steam. (I had a vague recollection of having used these forums before but apparently that's not the case.) I'd have spoken up about the bugs sooner but it only occurred to me to try my username/password combination to sign in today.

Thanks for reporting. I'll forward this to the web team.

If anyone else has been experiencing the same issue, please PM me. Or if you're unable to PM due to not being able to sign in at all, you can email customer support - http://support.eu.square-enix.com/

Saberpro
14th Jul 2016, 10:50
Hi Driber,

Could you please provide an ETA on when the fix will be in place for the all challenge unlocked bug?

Thanks.

Driber
14th Jul 2016, 18:29
Thread cleaned.

Hi Driber,

Could you please provide an ETA on when the fix will be in place for the all challenge unlocked bug?

Thanks.

I don't have any, I'm afraid. That's a question more suitable for folks like Travis@IO or ProfessorHojo :)

jimbianco
15th Jul 2016, 03:29
Bug name: Suit Only challenge (w/Absolution suit) not working
Date/Time: since Absolution suit obtained
Issue: only have a couple more challenges left on Paris, one of them "Suit Only". Used Absolution suit , completed mission, didn't register. Didn't try it in Morocco, Italy as I've already did them with other suits. Funny thing is, I was almost expecting this not to work. The problems with this game are becoming predictable.

MindlessAssassin
15th Jul 2016, 09:48
ProfessorHojo,

Wondering if there was an ETA on the All Challenges unlocked bug...I really want to play this game, but right now its 60 dollars wasted. Should I just refund until a few months when bugs are cleared?

Blahonga
15th Jul 2016, 13:39
Not sure if this really qualifies as a bug or not, but from today's Elusive Target, I feel that you should perhaps do something to more clearly communicate the exact rules for those missions.

In particular, this mission did not clarify that simply subduing or pacifying a target that had a “do not hurt” failure condition still qualifies as hurting them. The Elusive Target contract warning screen that pops up to explain the rules for ET also does not clarify the rule that triggering a simple mission failure forfeits any future attempts, the same as being killed or completing the missions.

Neither really makes any difference for the mission itself — everything seems to be working as intended; it's just that what counts as “as intended” contains a few critical omissions as far as explaining those rules to the player. So it's more a case of, please remember to clarify these things — in-game — for future missions: what, exactly triggers a failure, and what, exactly, is the consequence of such a failure.

IcyPinguin
15th Jul 2016, 19:56
Sapienza

Getting a non-target kill after finishing mission, even when only killed the target. Happened again same day while doing the elusive target the Twins. I sniped the right target and escaped, but the score said I killed 1 non-target. Nothing was in front of him or behind.

jimbianco
15th Jul 2016, 20:24
From hojo at IOI

In a effort to keep track of everything, please submit any bugs and glitches you find into this thread. It'll remain sticky and will make things easier for everyone involved in the feedback process as the season progresses. We'll be checking in regularly and updating as much as possible, but let us know how this process works for you too. All feedback is welcome

pacifictrim
16th Jul 2016, 00:19
Bug Name: No exits appear on Marrakesh map after killing both targets with APC
Date/Time: 7/15/16 1013 Hours
Issue: As listed above, I killed both targets with the APC on Marrakesh. I have in my possession both escape vehicle keys, yet no exits are up and no escape routes work. Additionally, the game is constantly attempting to save (the save icon is ever present in the upper right hand corner. Manual saves can not be done). Additionally, when I open the Load Game menu, the game will sometimes lock up, hesitate, or kick me offline. I have never had this problem before yesterday's patch.

Help.

Link:

athlos23
16th Jul 2016, 04:11
Bug Name: APC KILL Extracter
Date/time:July 15th 9pm
Platform:Playstation 4
Issue:the gone with a bang assassin chalenge in the extracter Sarejavo Six im Marrakesh. I kill him with the APC turret but challenfe doesnt pop. I set the alarm to get clais toert at the school. Extracter is bugged when answering his phone. When the blast goes off he dies but i dont get challege compleyed

wasitum
17th Jul 2016, 14:31
Bug name : online dashboard not showing, maybe corrupted save ?
Date/Time : started today, July 17th, around 15:00 Paris time
Platform : PC
Issue : following a game crash, when I start the game, it shows my connection status as online, Loading in the lower right part, but then loading stops but nothing more shows up (see first attachment). There's no possibility for me to do anything, not even quit the game any other way than Alt-F4
http://hadd.fr/Screenshot1.jpg
However, if I disable the network card, the game tells me to go Offline, and the game becomes playable again (although without achievements). I can press P to go back online after I re-enabled the network card, but then the dashboard shows the mission as unavailable
http://hadd.fr/Screenshot2.jpg
Could that be a corrupted save ? If so, how do I correct that ?

Thanks very much

akaLegman
17th Jul 2016, 21:22
ProfessorHojo,

Wondering if there was an ETA on the All Challenges unlocked bug...I really want to play this game, but right now its 60 dollars wasted. Should I just refund until a few months when bugs are cleared?

For about 3 weeks now I have had every challenge in the game unlocked and a bunch of duplicated 'test' items such as chewing gum and special weapons. This happened suddenly whilst playing Marrakesh.

Has this issue actually been recognised yet and what is the ETA? I would gladly have my whole account progress wiped as it currently seem hopeless.

Thanks

Swixel
17th Jul 2016, 22:27
Bug Name: Loading extremely slow
Date/time: July 17th, 2016
Issue: Since the elusive target update (#6) the game has been incredibly slow when loading saved games. As I don't play the story much (nothing left to really do) I hadn't noticed at first, but the issue is piling up on the Steam forums in multiple threads. My load (which took a good 10 seconds from click to visual response) was into Marrakesh, on a save dated early July. The same issue arose when loading an autosave from the run (dated at the same time).

Possibly related: there's also some report of save bugs (spinning icon never goes away for some users when manually saving), though again, not playing the story I haven't noticed that as I'm not manually saving (and even when I do play I typically don't manual save much).

---

Not part of the bug, but in response to wasitum:

Could that be a corrupted save ? If so, how do I correct that ?Thanks very much

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\userdata

In there you'll find a userID (that's your Steam user ID), and in that folder you'll see 236870 (Hitman 2016). Rename/move the folder, disable cloud sync, then start Hitman. This issue has come up a few times on Reddit and the Steam forums. I don't know the cause of the corruption, but those of us with Steam cloud off have never had it. If it wasn't bad put the contents of the folder back; if you don't need the saves, don't worry about putting it back.

wasitum
18th Jul 2016, 05:53
Not part of the bug, but in response to wasitum:

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\userdata

In there you'll find a userID (that's your Steam user ID), and in that folder you'll see 236870 (Hitman 2016). Rename/move the folder, disable cloud sync, then start Hitman. This issue has come up a few times on Reddit and the Steam forums. I don't know the cause of the corruption, but those of us with Steam cloud off have never had it. If it wasn't bad put the contents of the folder back; if you don't need the saves, don't worry about putting it back.

Thank you so much, that did the trick. Very good to know. Thanks again :)

MindlessAssassin
18th Jul 2016, 11:11
For about 3 weeks now I have had every challenge in the game unlocked and a bunch of duplicated 'test' items such as chewing gum and special weapons. This happened suddenly whilst playing Marrakesh.

Has this issue actually been recognised yet and what is the ETA? I would gladly have my whole account progress wiped as it currently seem hopeless.

Thanks

@akalegman,

The problem has been recognized earlier in the thread and we were given an ETA. They then said the problem was fixed but many people still reported the problem. Again, they responded saying they think they know what the problem is and that they would update soon. Its been crickets since then. There is no point in playing right now.

MaksJ23PL
18th Jul 2016, 22:59
Halo? IS someone there listening? When we can expect a fic for challanges\ mastery problem?

Hunne23
19th Jul 2016, 07:24
Thread cleaned.

I don't have any, I'm afraid. That's a question more suitable for folks like Travis@IO or ProfessorHojo :)

then how about you passing it on and reporting back? geeez...

Driber
19th Jul 2016, 10:12
then how about you passing it on and reporting back? geeez...

Not my job.

And I cleaned the thread for a reason. If you keep posting antagonizing messages you will be suspended from this forum. Consider this an official warning.

crossover4
19th Jul 2016, 12:09
Bug Name: Missions not Showing
Date/Time: July 19th, 2016
Issue: I payed $60 for the full experience but both of the flashback missions aren't appearing. Every time I got to the location menu for both of them I get a spinning circle where the new mission should be and a message that says "Unable to identify downloadable content." What do I do?

VariusVir
19th Jul 2016, 13:40
Bug Name: The bonus missions is not available
Date/Time: July 19th, 2016
Platform: PC, Steam
Issue: I have purchased a full experience but the game bonus missions unavailable. The game offers to purchase additional content that I already have.
How can I fix it?

jimbianco
19th Jul 2016, 18:20
Bug Name: missing remote explosives in consulate tunnel
Date: July 19, 2016
Issue: the actual 3 remote explosives are missing from the table in consulate tunnel, but useable, icons are there to pick up, but the bombs aren't

jimbianco
19th Jul 2016, 18:23
problem still persists in tunnel

Bug Name: Crowd noise in tunnel
Date/Time: June 9, 2016
Issue: . In Morocco, we can hear it in tunnel, under the protesters. It's not a muffled sound, it's full volume. Like we are running through the actual crowd. Anyone else?

jimbianco
20th Jul 2016, 21:05
Bug name: bullet wound decals post 1.10 update
Date/Time: July 19, 2016
Issue: Body shot bullet wounds do not appear or appear as gray shadow-like things.

jimbianco
21st Jul 2016, 06:35
Bug Name: body clipping/stuck in Bosco's trailer
Date: July 19th ,2016
Issue: Subdued guard in Dino's trailer, got stuck in floor in front of inside trailer door,couldn't close door,couldn't drag=body found, spotted, shot dead

JDMHatch_G
21st Jul 2016, 10:14
problem still persists in tunnel

Bug Name: Crowd noise in tunnel
Date/Time: June 9, 2016
Issue: . In Morocco, we can hear it in tunnel, under the protesters. It's not a muffled sound, it's full volume. Like we are running through the actual crowd. Anyone else?

Yep

jimbianco
22nd Jul 2016, 19:43
Bug : Sapienza kitchen radio broken
Date/Time: since 1,10 update
Issue: no audio coming from chef Marcello's radio in Sapienza kitchen. option to turn OFF is still there

risingwest
22nd Jul 2016, 19:52
bug name: flood lights not powered by generators are not shining
date/time recently
in italy and morrocco the cordless floodlights are not shining.(but in paris the cordless floodlights are shining) the floodlights powered by generators have been fixed and are shining once again :)

Skillet98
23rd Jul 2016, 04:46
Bug Name: Incompatibility with top-aligned taskbars in Windows 10.
Date/Time: Recently
Issue: There seems to be an issue with running the game Fullscreen in DX12 when you have your taskbar aligned to the top of your screen in Windows 10. This is a recent problem, as I've never experienced this issue before, though I'm not sure how recent as I haven't actually played the game since before Marrakesh was released. I tried playing the game to kill Busey, and this bug revealed itself.

Essentially what happens is the game attempts to load, but the primary screen (I have a dual-screen setup) simply becomes black. The secondary screen will then flash intermittently black every 2 or 3 seconds while the audio for the opening videos plays. The audio is very choppy, however.

As I said, this issue seems to be attributed to specifically the taskbar being aligned at the top of the screen. If I place my taskbar at the bottom of the screen, the game works fine. If I run the game in windowed mode, it also works fine. This only happens in Fullscreen (not exclusive fullscreen obviously, as DX12 doesn't support it) with the taskbar at the top of my screen, which is my preferred position.

This bug showed up somewhere in the last couple of months, as I've been using taskbars at the top of my screens for years, and I played Hitman all the way up through the release of Sapienza without ever experiencing this problem.

Mekis34
23rd Jul 2016, 12:54
Hello. Looks like "all challenges done" bug is almost fixed. Can't remember everything, but looks pretty the same as it was. Just elusive targets is 15 completed out of 19. And in mastery everything is 20/20. And Marrakesh was something like 8/20. And I still have blood money suit. Witch I like, but would be much better to earn it.

Mungadungalis
23rd Jul 2016, 17:39
Shisha Cafe ICA Dropoff
July 21, 2016
Xbox
North Carolina, USA
Regarding the Shisha Cafe toilet ICA dropoff;
If I have a Rubber Ducky hidden in the toilet, and am holding a Battle Axe, I will be unable to retrieve the Duck. This occurs only if I attempt to retrieve the Duck from the toilet while holding the Battle Axe.
When I drop the Battle Axe to now presumably pick up the Duck, I cannot. The Duck is now stuck in the toilet tank.
I can see it in Instinct Mode, but cannot access it at all.
Poor Rubber Ducky.. doomed to spend eternity in a Morroccan Toilet. :hmm:
This is on Xbox version

Herman30
23rd Jul 2016, 21:42
Hi, I've already posted this in the completed challenges thread but thought it might be best to post it in here as well.

After the possible solution to the challenges completed was found (which I had trouble with) I can no longer connect to the servers. I've rebooted my pc, I've verified my integrity of game cache in Steam, I've even reinstalled the game, I've disabled my anti virus and I've reset my router but to no avail. Does anybody have any more ideas of what I can do? Thanks in advance.

I've posted on other forums and it appears I'm not the only person having this problem. I'm generally a patient person but this is ridiculous, over 4 weeks of not being able to play and now when a fix is sorted we're still unable to play. I understand the complexity of these things but surely when someone buys your product they should be able to use it from the day they bought it.

Brett_the_beautiful
24th Jul 2016, 17:21
Bug Name: Did not receive completed challenge for The Wildcard Elisive Tarhet or The Wildcard silent assasin despite my main screen and Elusive Target folder showing The Wildcard as eliminated
ug Name: (Short summary of the problem)
Date/Time: Friday 7/22 around 9 or 9:30am EST
Issue: I completed the Wildcard Elusive Target with 5 days remaining on my Steam account brett_the_beautiful (i log into Steam with username Bhstickman) and was able to eliminate the Elusive Target with the lethal poison and escape without being noticed or killed. After exiting the mission the ge did not freeze but it did not show any completed challenges and would not show my score. I went to the leaderboards a d it showed my score and position but would I could not view my star rating. So, I exited back to menu amd saw the Elusive Targer as eliminated ( which was a lot of fun by the way!) But the challenegs for The Wildcard and the silent assasin were showing as incomplete despitee just completing the mission and cleanly killing the target.
Link: None

Thank you!

Puiu13
25th Jul 2016, 11:59
Bug name: Mendola gets stuck!
Date: since summer episode release
Platform: Ps4
Issue: Mendola gets stuck sometimes right after he taste the snails, it just doesn't move even if bumping into him or distract him in anyway.Same thing happens after his conversation with the food vendor in front of the fortune teller's shop.
The only thing that seems to work is saving the game and reloading.

Genesis-Quattro
25th Jul 2016, 14:49
Bug : Stairs subdue bug in Sapienza
Date : Since Summer Episode
Platforme PS4

I subdue a guard on the stairs and he " passer au travers " of the stairs. I did a vidéo : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4l97hn_hitman-l-escalier-infernal_videogames

Agent_Ash
25th Jul 2016, 15:35
Bug name: flooded sinks attract people to place they have no connection with
Date/Time: July 25, 2016
Issue: If a sink is flooded, it often magically attracts people who would have no business entering the place, and they even clean it. For example, in Sapienza I entered the basement of a cafe near the starting location and flooded the sink, and 2 passers-by came along, which makes no sense because it's a restricted area where non-staff shouldn't enter (let alone the fact they wouldn't even hear it from the street).

MaksJ23PL
25th Jul 2016, 18:10
Bug name: removing security video tapes not working properly
Date: july 25, 2016
Description: At Sapienza map there is a problem with security tapes not beeing recorded (in laboratory area), or there is problem with deleting some tapes (I cannot interact with security video recorder in laboratory)
Only way to destory video stand is to shoot it with the gun.

MindlessAssassin
25th Jul 2016, 22:03
All Challenges completed has been fixed for me! Thanks so much!

DCDCDCDC
26th Jul 2016, 11:57
Bug Name : can't subdue on stairs
Date/Time : happens all the time
Issue: Every time I try to subdue someone from behind on the stairs, 47 starts a fight, and even though the victim doesn't see 47, he's still compromised. Moreover if you try to subdue someone from the front taking cover while the victim comes down the stairs, more specifically on the upper town hall stairs in Sapienza, 47 will leave him on the stairs, but the unconscious victim starts jumping around through the concrete until eventually falls through the building, all the way down, but doesn't die, and people outside notice the body. This happened during THE ICON mission, happened every time to me, exactly the same. Hope this helped. Cheers !!!

CptFishyStick
27th Jul 2016, 01:38
Bug Name: Dino Bosco will not move and none of the oppertunities will work in the summer mission
Date/Time: Happened ever since the summer missions came out
Issue: Dino bosco will not move aswell as the oppertunities will not trigger

Malacath
27th Jul 2016, 12:40
Bug name: Shotgun found in security room in Paris ignored by NPC's when dropped on ground.
Date/time: not sure how long bug has existed.

issue: When trying to use the shotgun to distract guards by dropping on the floor the guards totally ignore it and just walk over it.

jimbianco
27th Jul 2016, 14:34
Bug name: Dino Bosco instant death
Date:July 19,2016
Problem: Dino Bosco eliminated w/o even touching or going near him. Starting level about 30 secs in, all of the sudden Bosco eliminated pops up. I didn't even get a chance to even go near him. Got silent assassin challenge w/zero effort!

DRBroMaster
28th Jul 2016, 17:34
Bug Name : Dalia makes no Auction Opening
Date : 28/07/2016

Problem:
I start the game go to the front entrance at the back on the rights side balcony and further on " Fountain " by. About the obstacle . Left to the pipe on the wall and climb this high to the very top .
At this time, Dalia has not yet None Auction Opening . But as it Looks it has been around , but I grade times 1:48 minutes in the game . How can that be?
Ok then I wait times 25 min . And she does not still have those .
That was the first problem .

The second problem is :

I start the game with the Mission Paris at front entrance . In Loding I can already hear the voice Screen " Welcome Agent 47 .... " is the way too early right?

Ok those are the bugs that I 've found so far .

And I cant finshed the Wildcart.... last weekend..

daftpunkle
29th Jul 2016, 15:48
Bug Name: Viktor Novikov vanishes when sedated
Date/Time: 28th July 2016
Issue: Upon giving Viktor the sedative via the Bareknuckle Boxer cocktail, an alert state is caused but he vanishes from sight making it tough to understand what is going on. This does not count as having taken him out, plus makes it seemingly impossible to finish the mission. This is reproducible.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC8Z5ooWW74

Malacath
31st Jul 2016, 17:53
Bug Name: Lupei Sensitivity escalation contract is broken. Probably Broken by a recent title update
Date/Time:31/07/2016
Issue: It's now impossible to hack the laptop on Level 2 and 3 of the contract due to the guy sitting on the chair near the laptop being psychic and spotting you 99% of the time hacking even though he is looking down into his lap. Following all guides on youtube doesn't help as they were all made a month ago before it got bugged.

This issue needs fixing ASAP

JDMHatch_G
2nd Aug 2016, 08:34
Bug name: Dino Bosco instant death
Date:July 19,2016
Problem: Dino Bosco eliminated w/o even touching or going near him. Starting level about 30 secs in, all of the sudden Bosco eliminated pops up. I didn't even get a chance to even go near him. Got silent assassin challenge w/zero effort!

Experienced this same bug last night. Except I didn't get silent assassin because I got seen trespassing. I managed to capture a video so thought I would post it here. Bosco dies around 1:09

VVXctkw1gbk

JDMHatch_G
5th Aug 2016, 00:57
Bug Name: Bosco Trailer Teleport
Date/Time: 04/08/2016
Issue: Teleportation when you enter close combat with NPC's. Video below.

FmVkkR4gejI

udernation
5th Aug 2016, 21:12
Bug Name: Clip through roof.
Date/Dime: 5:PM AEST, 5/8/16
Platform: XBOX
Issue: During the Broker elusive target, after killing the target but before getting the egg, I clipped onto the roof while subduing the guard in the bathroom on the top floor. After he was subdued, I dropped to the ground and was considered seen by all guards and subsequently killed.

I'm not sure where to ask this, but can I also have a re-do? I was smashing this elusive target.

fingersmaloy
6th Aug 2016, 05:17
Date/Time: Friday, August 5th, 4:30pm PST
Issue: The Ivory White objective is not identified as "complete" after obtaining the Ivory White. This prevents me from leaving the area and thus completing the mission. Full details below.

I was playing Elusive Target #8, "The Broker." I very quickly took out the target with a remote duck explosive. No complications. I proceeded to stake out the rest of the mansion for quite some time in an effort to plot out my strategy for obtaining the egg. I managed to sneak into the laptop room adjacent to the auction room in order to steal the safe key, then ledge-shimmied all over the place until I got to the ladder leading from the second floor to the attic.

I snuck from the attic back into Dalia's bathroom, knocked out about five different NPCs including Dalia herself using various lures and objects, hid four of the five bodies, leaving one relatively out of sight inside the bathroom. I noticed that Dalia had another copy of the safe key, which I took just for "safe-keyping" (dahaha), even though I already had a key. My inventory did not reflect that I had two keys, but I don't think it ever does that with keys.

I opened the safe with the key, took the egg, and Diana's VO came on to acknowledge that I'd completed the task. From there I proceeded all the way down the stairs to the first floor, out the door and back to the main gate, only to discover that there was no Exit beacon, and I was unable to leave the stage.

I checked my mission status at this point and discovered that the Ivory White objective was not marked as complete. The Broker assassination objective was.

Likewise, no exit beacons were visible elsewhere on my map.

Possibly noteworthy: I performed this entire mission in the Absolution suit, which was unlocked after completing just THREE Elusive Targets, rather than the necessary five, presumably due to another bug. I wonder if this somehow triggered the bug. I did the entire mission without changing clothes. That said, I spoke with someone on Reddit who claimed to have a similar issue, but also said this was his/her first Elusive Target, so I assume that user did not have the Absolution suit.

Link:
Reddit thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/4w9od8/elusive_target_8_the_broker_mega_thread/
(CTRL+F for "fingersmaloy")

Video clip, with timestamps in the description - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSzTqTjg9kg

I've become a little appalled with the frequency that these irreconcilable bugs occur. I've had several multi-hour sessions end this way now, and it's becoming hard to justify an ongoing investment in this title, unfortunately.

risingwest
6th Aug 2016, 07:03
bug name: when you kill someone by injecting them with the needle you cant hear the needle make a clicking noise. that makes it sound and seem realistic.
date/time: today
location united states

jimbianco
6th Aug 2016, 21:57
Bug: spotted through walls ,eyes in back of head
Date/Time: since 1.10 update
Platform: ALL
Issue: Getting spotted through walls and back of head has increased since this ridiculous increase in AI vision. Adds to the already very frustrating/chore to play game.

risingwest
8th Aug 2016, 15:13
bugname: i cant zoom in with the sniper rifle

NASENBLUTEN23
8th Aug 2016, 15:41
bug : unable to load menus
date since about 2 weeks
platform: ps4

Immadummee
9th Aug 2016, 12:45
Sapienza/world of tomorrow

Killing picture taker by crashed flowers van with exit cutscene.
And doing so causes SA/perfect score to be taken away.

Please remove this guy from the street or remove kill during cutscene to not count as kill. Thanks. Vid to show the guy getting killed.

JL20CTPEyLM

jimbianco
9th Aug 2016, 15:54

Immadummee
9th Aug 2016, 20:06
All platforms. Wait till tourist takes pics of crashed flower van then escape. You run him over. Solution? Remove him from street or disable kills after end of mission of chosen.

Better, slow poke? Lolololol

TrueValhalla
12th Aug 2016, 05:16
Bug Name: Can't Create Contracts

Date/Time: 12th August 2016

Issue: After creating a contract with 5 targets (killed using Combat Knife), and writing a custom title/description, I'm shown the message "There was an error while saving the contract" when I try to finish it. The game is connected to the server, and I can't see any other reason for the error to occur. Pretty frustrating...

Link: http://i.imgur.com/6bdX5aB.png

Eduardo_Sanchez
12th Aug 2016, 06:15
BUG: Can't unlock mission mastery achievement in bonus missions

Date: 12th August 2016

I have completed all the achievements for these missions, but can't unlock the mission mastery achievement.

http://i63.tinypic.com/111jy47.jpg

MaksJ23PL
12th Aug 2016, 16:39
BUG: Marrakesh school yard crash
DESCRIPTION: So there is some problem with game that makes game to crash every time in the very same spot. In Marrakesh near school yard entrance [one you open with director key to get to the school] over and over again game crashes.
I don't know why is that happening, because there wastn't any problem with crashes in much more crowded marrakesh area such as marketplace.
Problem seems to occur only in DX12 mode and was spotted by a lot of people. [Links down below]
I'm playing with R9 390 Radeon so I'd like to stay with DX12 mode since I get a nice performace boost from it.
Please IO look at it.
DATE: 12.08.16
MODE: DX12 PC

jimbianco
16th Aug 2016, 00:15
BUG: AI hearing way too sensitive, still seeing through walls. Thailand totally bugged out all over the place. Audio probelms, too damn frustrating, bullet wounds still not there when shooting body, radio in Sapienza not fixed,instant combat for subduing someone completely hidden,Suit only in Thailand impossible w/o saving 50 times, Sarajevo Six #4 frozen, can't climb pipes without getting shot at, hey but at least we have new "hints" on the menu screen BFD! ... I quit...
PLATFORM: All
tired of posting bugs, as apparently no one at IOI no longer pays attention here

atmu5fear
16th Aug 2016, 23:40
Bug: No saved games will load since August 16 update.

Zero saves will load. No auto saves, no manual saves. Every one I try and load says "LOAD FAILED - Cannot Load Session" and then boots me to the main menu. I legit may be asking for a refund if this isnt fixed. Been absolutely loving this game, but I've invested far too many hours to have to start over.

doket2001
17th Aug 2016, 04:50
bug: touring the film set achievement stuck at 75%

platform: xbox one

the complete all opportunities in the icon achievement wont unlock or atlease it stop register for me and stuck at 75%. i already unlock the mission mastery feats. retry many times to redo the opportunities again and again, still stuck at 75%....

Puiu13
17th Aug 2016, 06:06
Bug Name: impossible to use melee weapons on stairs
Date/Time: since release day
Platform: PS 4
Issue:every attempt ends up forcing melee combat but without weapons

RW_Slick
18th Aug 2016, 06:36
Bug Name: Loading screen freezes
Date/Time: August 16 ~8AM EDT (When I downloaded Bangkok)
Issue: Ever since I downloaded Episode 4, I get occasional load screen freezes. Hints still pop up and the loading bar code animation works but I never get to the next screen and have to back out to the PS4 menu, close the game and restart in order to play. Please fix ASAP.

jimbianco
18th Aug 2016, 06:39
Bug name: crowd audio in Paris basement
Date : since last time I reported it
Issue; Upstairs crowd noise heard all through basement in Paris. This has been a problem for a few months. Never fixed.

elpipita20
19th Aug 2016, 07:06
Bug Name: Can't use instinct or aim to throw objects in Bangkok
Date/Time: 18 August
Issue: After killing Jordan Cross, I cannot seem to use Instinct or to aim and throw objects. Every time I aim to throw the soda can, 47 just throws it instead. Otherwise, I'm still able to complete the mission just fine.

Marci84
19th Aug 2016, 11:42
Hi,

There are some achievement unlocking bugs on the new stage, Club 27.

The first one is the "Guest starring". I did all 8 opportunities, and the achievement didn't pop, so I checked the main menu, and it shows 75%, but I don't know, which 2 opportunities are buggy. I did all again, nothing changed.

The other is the elephants never forget. I did this twice, I got the challenge (I will cry if I want to) immidiately on my first try, but I never got the achievement.

Please fix this! I go for 100% achievements.

Thanks!

Gamertag: Marci84

Walterfarnham
19th Aug 2016, 13:09
Bug Name: Can't drag Ceruso (Sapienza) off the couch after smothering him.
Date/Time:18 Aug 2016, 11:30 PM EDT
Issue: After smothering Ceruso on the couch as the Doctor it will not allow me to drag the body off.

Marci84
19th Aug 2016, 13:59
Hi,

There are some achievement unlocking bugs on the new stage, Club 27.

The first one is the "Guest starring". I did all 8 opportunities, and the achievement didn't pop, so I checked the main menu, and it shows 75%, but I don't know, which 2 opportunities are buggy. I did all again, nothing changed.

The other is the elephants never forget. I did this twice, I got the challenge (I will cry if I want to) immidiately on my first try, but I never got the achievement.

Please fix this! I go for 100% achievements.

Thanks!

Gamertag: Marci84

"Bangkok escalated" achievement can't unlock too.

Marci84
19th Aug 2016, 17:13
"Bangkok escalated" achievement can't unlock too.

Hi!

The other achievements unlocked (a little bit late), the only remaining issue is the "Guest starring" achievement. Still stuck at 75% with this bug.

Tallantis
21st Aug 2016, 10:28
Bug Name: Cleanbug in Queen Suite / Bangkog
Date/Time: 21.08.2016
Platform: PC, DX11
Issue: If you clean up the room for Ken Morgan in Queen Suite the dirt does not vanish sometimes. After reload every dirt is back again. Ken Morgan still says that it is clean but this visual bug feels odd.

UNC3594
21st Aug 2016, 19:27
Bug Name: Game crashes anytime an Opportunity is completed.
Date/Time: Ever since the Summer Bonus was released
Issue: Every time I complete an Opportunity in either of the Summer Bonus missions or the Thailand mission, the game freezes and then crashes back to the Xbox Home screen. I've tried resetting both the game and the console, deleting my saved data, and reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked.

Kerouak
22nd Aug 2016, 02:09
Bug Name: Bangkok/Club 27 Clipping Woman
Date/Time: 2016/21/08, 10:08 PM EST
Issue: In Club 27/Bangkok mission, there's a woman clipping through the railing. See linked picture.
Link: http://i.imgur.com/fMlS5iD.png

Cowboycop223
22nd Aug 2016, 20:53
8/21/16
Xbox one elite console
US,Ca
I'm running into issues where the game doesn't log into its server and I have to attempt several times. The second is the subdue or garrot command make 47 punch instead of doing the posted option. Third it also froze several times off a load screen last night and during gameplay on the 20th. It's also taking much longer to load missions than it used to.

TrickyDevice
23rd Aug 2016, 02:38
Bug Name: Targets not recognised when killed
Date/Time: Since Bangkok
Issue: After taking out a target, there is no acknowledgment that the target has been eliminated.
- Displaying the Challenge still shows the Target as available (eg no 'tick' and no 'Eliminated')
- Displaying the Map does not show the Target as available
- No Exits are available after eliminating all Targets

This is particularly annoying.
- If I'm in the main challenge, sometimes I can load a recent save, re-kill the target and it will pop - but this is not always the case.
Other times, the load of a save will start but the session seems to lock... then I have to close the application, restart & try again.

- If I'm in an Escalation (Somsak Equation), I have to start the level again as there is no save option.
I have tried about 15-20 times to complete level 4 of this but again, the targets are not popping.
Sometimes it's the 1st target that won't pop. Sometimes I will get 1 target, then the remaining 2 do not pop. I have tried doing them in a different order but there is no pattern.

PLEASE look into this.. I am just about ready to give up on it.

anthonysdream
23rd Aug 2016, 07:45
In Sapienza(PS4) completely missing the grass , where the destruction of the tower and at the begining oF the level where the provider flowers!!! What is the reason?

Wowyourgameisbuggy
23rd Aug 2016, 16:31
Ever since the Bangkok DLC the game freezes a lot. It'll freeze up, go to the Xbox home screen and I'll actually have to hard boot my Xbox for the game to load again. If I try to just restart the game, I'll get the took too long to load error message over and over again. On the rare occasion I can play a map for a little while the game freezes every time I drop the Coconuts on the 2nd Target. No matter which order I do it in the first Target is fine when I dropped the Coconuts on the second target the game freezes. I really hope you're planning on fixing that cuz it's getting very annoying. I've actually uninstalled Bangkok and reinstalled it is well and I'm still getting the problem. Unfortunately the problem isn't just on the Bangkok Map anymore. I want to complete a few of the new escalations and it freezes on those as well. Get it together man

jimbianco
23rd Aug 2016, 17:02
Bug name: "Tiger" sniper scope problem
Date : Aug. 23
Issue: When aiming with the new Tiger sniper rifle from Dalia's room down to stage area, scope lighting turns black, can't see anything through scope.

rikg72
24th Aug 2016, 10:41
i found a bug. since update v1.04 you removed all info about updates on the PS4 and have a webpage instead of the information.
will you bring back the proper information so we dont have to find a tablet or laptop just to see what is included in the update?
youve already ruined the hitman games for us with this episodic crap and now you ruin info about updates. how hard is it really to add the info?

Mungadungalis
24th Aug 2016, 15:16
Bugname: The new handgun is sometimes all hand-no gun. :scratch:
Date: August 23
Xbox
East Coast USA
New Krugermeier Handgun is sometimes invisible. I'd love to show you images but apparently I'm not intelligent enough to figure out how to do that on this forum.

Mungadungalis
24th Aug 2016, 16:52
Modern Lethal Injection Creates Zombie
August 23 2016
Xbox
East Coast USA
When administering the Lethal Injection the target began choking and gurgling,.. and then started walking around.
https://youtu.be/FgA-yGF9mGg

RARusk
25th Aug 2016, 01:17
Bug Name: Game saves related to rampaging becoming unusable.
Date/Time: Started last week.
Platform: PlayStation 4.
Issue: As part of my note taking process for my ever evolving guide over at GameFAQs whenever I start a new map I do a rampage run (offline) where I kill everybody to clear out the map for exploration purposes and note where all objects are at (and it's fun too). As of the latest updates I can no longer do this. Whenever I try to load up a save where I killed everybody then the game will always crash just as it finishes loading.

When I got the latest update the other night I decided to do an offline rampage run in Bangkok to see if this problem was fixed. Unfortunately, it was not. But I did try to get some additional info on this. I estimated that if you kill about half of all the people on the map and it gets saved then that save will no longer work as the game will crash as it tries to load it up.

When it crashes it will be at the very end of the load. While you are still on the black and red map screen you will hear a couple of seconds of game music then you will go to the PS4 blue screen with the CE-34878-0 message.

Based on educated guesswork I believe that the data related to dead bodies and their placements on the map are choking the game. The more dead bodies are generated, the worse the problem gets until the game can no longer handle it.

I have noticed that it doesn't seem to crash mid-game as it used to do earlier when I did rampage runs (the game save corruption and crashes were infrequent - I'd say about a quarter of the time). It now happens when reloading saves if there are too many dead bodies on it (and every single time).

jimbianco
25th Aug 2016, 01:55
I find the game crashes on it's own doing a rampage without loading a save anyway. :D It's impossible (for me anyway), to do one of those "kill everyone" playthroughs without the game crashing (ps4)

TrickyDevice
25th Aug 2016, 02:04
Bug Name: Targets not recognised when killed
Date/Time: Since Bangkok
Issue: After taking out a target, there is no acknowledgment that the target has been eliminated.
- Displaying the Challenge still shows the Target as available (eg no 'tick' and no 'Eliminated')
- Displaying the Map does not show the Target as available
- No Exits are available after eliminating all Targets

This is particularly annoying.
- If I'm in the main challenge, sometimes I can load a recent save, re-kill the target and it will pop - but this is not always the case.
Other times, the load of a save will start but the session seems to lock... then I have to close the application, restart & try again.

- If I'm in an Escalation (Somsak Equation), I have to start the level again as there is no save option.
I have tried about 15-20 times to complete level 4 of this but again, the targets are not popping.
Sometimes it's the 1st target that won't pop. Sometimes I will get 1 target, then the remaining 2 do not pop. I have tried doing them in a different order but there is no pattern.

PLEASE look into this.. I am just about ready to give up on it.

Patch 1.14 has made no difference...
Tried to report this bug 2 days ago in hitmanforum.com but as a new user there, I am prevented from posting.
Really starting to grrrrrr now.

classicman
26th Aug 2016, 14:54
ISSUE WITH LATEST ELUSIVE TARGET, THE BLACK HAT

PLATFORM: PC

I managed to kill the target and I think I should have even got SA.
However both challenges did not unlock, and I didn't get the suit either.
The main page says target killed, but the challenges show up as not completed.

Quinez
26th Aug 2016, 15:48

Same issue as the user above: Eliminated the Black Hat, received a blank score screen. The main screen and the Elusive Targets menu have "Eliminated" written over the Black Hat's picture, but the challenge for killing the Black Hat was not awarded. The data that the Black Hat was eliminated should be in the system, so I am hoping that the challenge can be retroactively awarded.

Many players have been having this issue. See this thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/4zo56y/elusive_target_9_the_black_hat_mega_thread/d6xfd3l) on reddit for more information.

Completing another Paris mission does not award the challenge.

Croverie
27th Aug 2016, 20:42
Same issue as above:

The Black Hat - Elusive Target

PLATFORM: PC
DATE: 26.08.2016

Completed Elusive Target #9. Didn't get spotted. Killed only the target. Made it look like an accident. Suit only. Didn't get the silent assassin challenge completed. No Suit Only challenge completed either!

And ANOTHER BUG:

Also, the game tells me It was my tenth completed elusive target (the challenge is checked). I still didn't get any additional suit. Neither Absolution, nor Blood Money.

Immadummee
28th Aug 2016, 01:00
Ps4
Today
Paris (game) Canada (me)

Throwing objects at NPC to knockout or kill, goes through van behind the mansion where leads to the basement where the tape recordings are. I can throw any object at the guard standing here with the waitress smoker, right through the van.

Ingrid232
28th Aug 2016, 10:02
Bug Name: Server problem
Date/Time: 27/08/2016
Issue: Hi, I noticed that I can not access the online mode of Hitman, I always error.
I tried with another account and it seems there is no problem, it only does so on my main account, where I have all the bailouts and I killed many elusive targets, so I would not lose everything.
I think it is a line problem, but your server.
Can you tell me because she gives me this error?
Link: http://i67.tinypic.com/z9tnt.jpg

Cowboycop223
29th Aug 2016, 01:17
8/21/16
Xbox one elite console
US,Ca
I'm running into issues where the game doesn't log into its server and I have to attempt several times. The second is the subdue or garrot command make 47 punch instead of doing the posted option. Third it also froze several times off a load screen last night and during gameplay on the 20th. It's also taking much longer to load missions than it used to.

Cowboycop223
29th Aug 2016, 01:20
As an addendum it is set to Auto log in but it doesn't it just continues to try. I have to stop the attempt and then select the log in myself and then it now takes two to three times longer to log in to the hitman servers.

TheBikingViking
29th Aug 2016, 07:28
Issue: Hi, I noticed that I can not access the online mode of Hitman, I always error.
I tried with another account and it seems there is no problem, it only does so on my main account, where I have all the bailouts and I killed many elusive targets, so I would not lose everything.
I think it is a line problem, but your server.
Can you tell me because she gives me this error?

Can you send me a personal message with your SEM ID?

Ingrid232
29th Aug 2016, 09:04
Can you send me a personal message with your SEM ID?

What is sem id?

-YURI-
29th Aug 2016, 09:54
Hi,

I have a bug where challenges do not register when I complete them and my score card at the end is blank.
This has happened on a number of occasions.
At first it only happened if I skipped the escape sequence. But on elusive Target #9 it happened even though I did not skip anything.
Its very annoying as my score shows I completed the hit Silent Assasin. Yet I dont have the achievement for completing the mission, nor the SA one.
As this is a one-time only play I cant even re-do it.

Would appreciate if there is way to have the achievements properly registered. My score was submitted, as it shows on the leaderboards.

Please see screen shots below:
https://s10.postimg.org/jgdi5qflx/But_Completed.png (https://postimg.org/image/jgdi5qflx/)

https://s10.postimg.org/ogaydol8l/No_Score.png (https://postimg.org/image/ogaydol8l/)

direct upload (https://postimage.org/index.php?lang=german)

Tsirapo
29th Aug 2016, 20:46
Same issue as a couple of people above.

Did the Black Hat Elusive hit and did it SA SO. The scoring screen at the end displayed nothing. No hitman logos, no score no nothing. I am now locked out of the Elusive mission since i have "completed" it but don't have the completed challenges to show for it.

Hopefully this can be awarded retroactively.

BlackSuit
29th Aug 2016, 21:35
Bug Name: Elusive Target #9 Challenges did not unlock.
Date/Time: August 26th 2016, 23.45 (UTC +2 I think)
Issue: Sadly I have to report the same issue as so many others. I finished the Elusive Target #9 SA (Kill done as vampire magician :D) but the Score Screen at the end was blank and the challenges did not unlock.

Please IOI, help your loyal fans and send a pulse through the system to unlock the challenges for everyone on the Leaderboard, certainly such a failsafe could not hurt in general.

Here are my screenshots of the dilemma.

http://gilde-darksociety.de/uploads/gallery/album_69/gallery_531_69_127870.jpg
http://gilde-darksociety.de/uploads/gallery/album_69/gallery_531_69_169854.jpg
http://gilde-darksociety.de/uploads/gallery/album_69/gallery_531_69_160531.jpg

Ingrid232
30th Aug 2016, 09:23
Issue: Hi, continuing problems online, I can not connect for days, I always error.
It can not seem to recall the information in my profile.
How do I fix it?

BlackSuit
30th Aug 2016, 22:41
Bug Name: Katana + Safe Combination Item Pickup Bug
Date/Time: August 31st 2016, 0:33 (UTC +2)
Issue: Sapienza, Top Floor of the Villa. I could not pick up the Safe Combination while holding the Katana. After dropping the Katana and taking the Combination, the Katana was permanently stuck on the ground. 47 does his pickup animation, but the actual sword remains lying on the ground. Hammering F (for pick up) spams said animation, the Katana on the other hand is lying perfectly still. Shooting it did not fix the problem. Even after loading a previous autosave where the Combination was still on the table and the Katana was lying in a totally different room I was still unable to pick it back up (other items like crowbars were fine). Loading a save where 47 was still holding the Katana in hand fixed the problem. Bug was reproducable like shown in the video.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IladA6NABY

P.S.: This happened during a SA (not spotted/no bodies found), Suit Only, Kill Everything Run in Sapienza after playing for 6+ hours and having killed and hidden ~250 NPCs ;)

Edit: After further investigating the issue I think that it must be related to the general problems that such a long-term run causes. Trying to pickup a Biolab Keycard while holding the Katana caused the exact same issue and after a while I was partially unable to pickup weapons/coins and the like. I was unable to reproduce the issue on mission restart. I will file a second report on those other issues.

BlackSuit
31st Aug 2016, 14:21
Bug Name: Instability caused by savegames of long-term playthroughs.
Date/Time: August 31st 2016, 13:00 (UTC +2)
Issue: While playing a Sapienza SA Kill Everything run that took about 10 hours to do I noticed that the game/server struggled to load menu pages. When I tried to finish up this run the next day the game had serious trouble logging me in / fetching my profile. I am confident this was due to all savegame slots (manual and auto) being occupied by 6hour + saves of said run. The amount of manipulated NPCs and items must have bloated the size of the savegames to a point that the Hitman cloud/online system almost couldn't handle it. Luckily after 3 attempts I manged to slip into the load game menu and resume my game. It took about a minute to even get there after pressing Enter on the Entryscreen (after the company logo´s etc). I finished up my run and quickly overwrote all savegames (manual + auto) with saves of a restarted mission. All issues were resolved after that and the menu loading became quick and smooth again.
Quickly finishing a mission becomes more and more uninteresting once you know a map like the back of your hand. You seek greater challenges and your runs become longer and longer. I hope that there can be made improvements so that big savegames stop threatening ones ability to start the game. I imagine that 50-100 more item/npc manipulations would have made it impossible for me to use my game and since the savegames are not under my control through their online nature, this would have been a very serious problem.
Link: http://gilde-darksociety.de/uploads/gallery/album_69/gallery_531_69_111214.jpg

Wowyourgameisbuggy
1st Sep 2016, 13:44
No achievement for level 20 mastery in Bangkok.

RARusk
2nd Sep 2016, 20:08
Bug Name: Glitched Challenge and Trophy for Marrakesh.
Date/Time: September 2, 2016.
Issue: Last week I was trying for The Headmaster's Revenge Challenge. After killing a couple of Soldiers then more showed up. I decided to use a Remote Explosive on them. After the explosion I found the General was amongst those killed. I then received the Tunnel Vision Challenge even though he was nowhere near the tunnel.

Today I completed the last of the Opportunities but the Tourist Attractions Trophy has not popped up. I checked all of my completed Challenges and I have all but three Feats. I believe that the reason I don't have this Trophy is because of how I acquired the Tunnel Vision Challenge which is related to the Cherry Blossom Opportunity. Even though I have the Challenge it doesn't seem to count towards the Trophy because of how I acquired it.

**EDIT: After thinking about this some more I believe that in order for an Opportunity to count towards the Trophy you must acquire all Opportunity related Challenges at the time you do that Opportunity. If you happen to acquire an Opportunity related Challenge without doing the Opportunity itself then, even though you get the Challenge, the Opportunity will be considered incomplete in relation to the Trophy. And since you cannot erase Challenges to redo them then that means I cannot get this Trophy regardless of what I do because the game code in relation to this Trophy will always have the Cherry Blossom Opportunity incomplete because I did not get the Tunnel Vision Challenge when doing the Opportunity.

The only way to fix this is to either allow me to erase Challenges to redo them or to patch the game to allow one to acquire this type of Trophy simply by doing the Opportunity regardless of whether or not you already have the Challenges related to them.

Mercyfate
3rd Sep 2016, 02:54

When I had the conversation with Rucker before he kills himself when during the cut scene Rucker vanishes. He was gone most of the conversation.And when he fell to the floor I couldn't see him to search his body. Meanwhile thugs are breaking into the door. I had to jump out to the menu screen and reload continue and he reappeared.
Happened 2 days ago, on pc windows 10 pro. Staten Island ,ny
hope this helps.

jimbianco
3rd Sep 2016, 04:19
When I had the conversation with Rucker before he kills himself when during the cut scene Rucker vanishes. He was gone most of the conversation.And when he fell to the floor I couldn't see him to search his body. Meanwhile thugs are breaking into the door. I had to jump out to the menu screen and reload continue and he reappeared.
Happened 2 days ago, on pc windows 10 pro. Staten Island ,ny
hope this helps.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

EviKoko
7th Sep 2016, 22:54
Bug Name: challenges not unlocking, no score showing
Date/Time: September 7th 2016, 11:40 (GMT)
Issue: When playing The Kerner Disquiet escalation mission after completing level 2 no score showed. And when I completed level 5 no score showed again and the challenge did not unlock so i had to play the level 5 again.

This is the same bug that happened when I did elusive target #9 and the challenge did not unlock

http://i.imgur.com/riqibQK.jpg

MaksJ23PL
9th Sep 2016, 15:32
Bug Name: Dublicated items
Date/Time: spotted 08.09.2016
Platform: PC Steam
Issue: There are dublicated weapons in my inventory. Tac-SMG Covert is dublicated.
Link: http://imgur.com/a/aprcT

Immadummee
10th Sep 2016, 07:43
Bug name: "INTERACTION HIGHLIGHT" option/toggle not working.
Date/Time: everyday
Issue: the interaction white highlight (square) thingy doesn't turn off when you turn it off in options. I like to explore the world myself and have it off. It was off before but it doesn't turn off anymore. Plus I have played the game enough to not need to see every thing highlighted.

Video:

G0OFd6xIUio

Immadummee
10th Sep 2016, 07:48
Bug name: frisk zone glitch
Issue: this is more of a glitch. Being able to pass your weapons through a frisk zone by doing a simple glitch.

Videos:

Paris:
TaECgdo3DwY

Sapienza:
ZSjLdRjQjhw

Immadummee
10th Sep 2016, 07:57
Bug name: Paris room enter/exit BS
Issue: at this room, you can enter or exit without consequence. There's even a sign up that shows no entrance and a waiter and 2 enforcer guards across that do nothing.

Videos: demonstrate different things and show how this doorway is broken. Please fix. People are using this for their Silent Assassin runs and exploiting the game shouldn't be allowed to get it. Please fix

EDIT: just added pt3 video. This one CLEARLY SHOWS ITS BROKEN.

mEJcqjMYonQ

eCF5JpPUZlY

fZVOeDhQJc0

CoolHanc
11th Sep 2016, 18:48
Bug Name: Item disappears if fire extinguisher is equipped.
Date/Time: 09/11/16

Issue: When picking up an Agency Pickup Item (breaching charge for example), the item will be lost for ever (animation of picking up will happen but item will not be found in inventory), if a fire extinguisher is equipped.

CoolHanc
11th Sep 2016, 18:50
Bug Name: A guard can be stuck on the stairs if he see a weapon while he is on the stairs
Date/Time: 09/11/16

Issue: In my case he was stuck there forever, inside the mansion of Sapienza, until I removed that weapon.

jimbianco
11th Sep 2016, 20:25
Bug name: "INTERACTION HIGHLIGHT" option/toggle not working.
Issue: the interaction white highlight (square) thingy doesn't turn off when you turn it off in options. I like to explore the world myself and have it off. It was off before but it doesn't turn off anymore. Plus I have played the game enough to not need to see every thing highlighted.

Video:

G0OFd6xIUio

you can't turn those off. They have been there since day one. The int. highlights are the outlines around objects/npcs. I would like them off as well, but it's not possible.

MaksJ23PL
12th Sep 2016, 23:13
Bug Name: Stuck on loading screen
Date/Time: 13.09.2016 22:30 and after
Platform: PC Steam
Issue: Trying to load bonus The Icon mission is impossible because loading stops in like 90% and is stuck. During this problem screen is frozen, so there is no any animation that is normally while loading.
Link: screen does not move so there is no point to link them

EDIT: It seems that is problem with priority that I was giving Hitman game in windows task manager. High priority make game to stuck, while normal, and above normal setting don't have any problem with loading.

Swixel
17th Sep 2016, 01:26
Bug Name: 13 Elusive Killed Challenge still unlocked post June issue.
Date/Time: Since the June 25/26 bug.
Platform: PC/Steam
Issue: The 13 Elusive Target kill challenge which will award a suit is listed as being completed/unlocked. While I understand the desire to not break the game, would it be possible to reset those? Nobody should have it yet, and it's the last part of the bug (and I assume it'll prevent me, and other afflicted) from getting the suit.

WistonPeroni
17th Sep 2016, 01:57
Bug Name: Challenges still black and white
Date/Time: 16/09/2016
Issue: I installed all the content in 3h, the challenge figure unlocked, for example 13/119 appears, please resolve it cause is terrible i cannot know what challenge i have to do and what i completed.

SIngli6
17th Sep 2016, 04:03
Bug Name: Dragging Silvio does not work after smothering him
Date/Time: Has been happening consistently since the 14th of September
Issue: After triggering the cut scene of Agent 47 smothering Silvio Caruso (which is my favourite method of assassinating him, btw), I am unable to drag his body. I need to save after killing him and reload in order to successfully drag him. Until then, the interface just does not seem to recognise that his body is there. Indeed, every now and then he floats!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ_Gk1CY65k (not me, but this player had considerable difficulty getting the dragging function to work and appears to have reloaded the game)

jimbianco
17th Sep 2016, 06:15
Name: spotted through floors,ceiling, walls, everywhere!
Date: seemed to get worse around episode 4
Issue: still having the MAJOR pain the rump problem of getting spotted through walls,floors, ceilings. Mainly in Bangkok. It's unplayable. Guards opening fire for no reason at all. Also , why have the drain pipes in the back of the hotel when we CANNOT climb them without being shot down. It's impossible,not fun, and extremely frustrating. Club 27 is a mess. Totally unbalanced.

howardee
17th Sep 2016, 23:37
Bug Name: No Audio During Cutscenes
Date/Time: 18/09/2016
Issue: No audio during cinematics/cutscenes or opening splash screens. Occurs in DX11 and DX12. Win10 PC. Updated audio drivers, no change. All in-game audio sliders set to full. Audio is fine during gameplay.

MontezumahCHP
20th Sep 2016, 12:48
Bug Name: Challenges not unlocking. Paris, Bangkok
Time: Maybe July
Issue: Some challenges do not unlock, i have problem with: Tuppence a wish (so no gold coin), like the mist (paris) and others...

YourDRMisTerrible
21st Sep 2016, 23:05
Bug Name: No Audio During Cutscenes
Date/Time: 09/21/2016
Platform: PC (CPU-i5 4690K;GPU-AMD R9 390)
Issue: No audio during cinematics/cutscenes or opening splash screens. Occurs in DX11, Win 8.1 64-bit. AMD Drivers are updated (16.7.3). Can't roll back drivers because the game was crashing outright on prior drivers.

Likely same as user "howardee" above.

rominet31
22nd Sep 2016, 18:25
Bug Name: Reza zaydan glitch for bad blood opportunity
Date/Time: 22/09/16
Issue: For 'A gilded cage' mission; when I've killed zaydan disguised as prisoner on the ' bad blood ' opportunity, he have a glitch on the prisoner chair after than 47 broke his neck...

Isnagov
24th Sep 2016, 20:15
Bug Name: Game crashes to home screen when loading Bangkok mission
Date/Time: Ever since installing the Bangkok DLC on August 16th
Issue: Every time I load Hitman and try to play the Bangkok mission the game crashes to the PS4 home screen. I have updated the game (as of 9/24/16) to the most recent patch. I have restored my licenses. I have redownloaded the entire game from scratch (base game and all add-on content). I have even bought a new PS4 and installed it on that system as well. In all situations, it cannot load the mission map. It doesn't even get to the mission briefing video. I love the game, but this is incredibly frustrating. Worst part is I can't even return it or anything because I bought it digitally.
Link: Here's a picture of the error page it provides. http://imgur.com/2TwP595

Please, I need some help with this.

Indoblvck1
27th Sep 2016, 12:59
Bug name: upgrade pack is not working
Date/Time: 27th September 2016
Platform: Xbox one
Issue: I have had the upgrade back since the bonus episodes, this morning I woke up to download episode 5 to find out I have to pay for it when I should receive it for free

mvuorivirta
27th Sep 2016, 13:50
Colorado-Episode download ask for 9,99 euros money, although I have already paid Upgrade Pack several months ago.

After Upgrade pack, Hitman Bangkok download working fine. Also Summer Bonus Episode download working fine.

Now Xbox Store want 9,99 euros for Colorado episode?

Selling in pieces of the game is clearly not working properly. I am very disappointed.
I feel that I have been cheated somehow.

Wtf???

Sorry my bad english.

ikorolis
27th Sep 2016, 16:02
if you read here https://twitter.com/Hitman
support know the problem/bug/glitch
solved it.

jimbianco
27th Sep 2016, 20:36
body blood decals still not there (or gray)
audio crowd noise still in basement of Paris /Morocco
tons of other stuff I won't get into as apparently no one has been looking at this
why bother

MrMongoloid
29th Sep 2016, 14:24
Bug Name: Crash when choosing the option to exit to main menu from mission completion screen
Date/Time: Since I downloaded Colorado
Issue: After completion of Freedom Fighters, choosing to go to the main menu crashes the game, challenges completed remain completed.

frank30408
1st Oct 2016, 18:53
Bug name: trophy Mastery level 20 Colorado didn't unlock
Date: 30 september 2016
Platform: ps4
Issue; like stated, the trophy didn't unlock

IcyVengeance
1st Oct 2016, 19:41
Bug Name: Text Glitch
Date/Time: 10/01/2016
Issue: Since last update surrounding episode 5. When interacting with people or certain elements in game (like a clipboard on the front desk counter in Bangkok) instead of the interaction details showing up in english they show up as variations of #$@%39v#$%. It also happens with all my intel data when in the menu. It is making the game very annoying to play to say the least.

JoshC123123
2nd Oct 2016, 22:23
Date/Time: 10/01/2016
Issue: Since last update surrounding episode 5. When interacting with people or certain elements in game (like a clipboard on the front desk counter in Bangkok) instead of the interaction details showing up in english they show up as variations of #$@%39v#$%. It also happens with all my intel data when in the menu. It is making the game very annoying to play to say the least.

I'm having the exact same issue. It's completely game breaking as I can't even read prompts for interactions in-game. Last time I buy an unfinished game, what a joke.

JoshC123123
2nd Oct 2016, 22:27
Bug Name: Text is scrambled / unreadable
Date/Time: October, since release of Episode 5 update
Issue: In game text prompts for interactions, as well as intel files within the menu have scrambled, unreadable text. Looks similar to: XH@*#___@#SFK

leadchucka1
3rd Oct 2016, 08:52
Bug Name: Text is scrambled / unreadable
Date/Time: October, since release of Episode 5 update
Issue: In game text prompts for interactions, as well as intel files within the menu have scrambled, unreadable text. Looks similar to: XH@*#___@#SFK

exact same issue here on PS4

ShadowClient
3rd Oct 2016, 20:50
For some reason poisoning food/ drinks counts as a noticed kill, I have tested this like five times now and it shows as noticed kill every time. Is this intentional I am guessing not as you don't get the bodies found show up just noticed kill which makes no sense I was not noticed. This is a really big problem as it has basically made it impossible to gain SA using this method, I have also noticed a tonne of clipping issues that make the game look really ugly and unpolished.

black_jack_ass
4th Oct 2016, 11:09
Date/Time: 10/04/2016
Issue: Since last update for episode 5 certain in game text based elements such as character feedback and intel, replaced by scrambled characters, symbols, etc. Makes understanding certain requirements impossible. Experienced this issue from Episode 4 onwards. Haven't tested on previous 3 episodes.

Spectre317
4th Oct 2016, 18:09
Bug name: trophy Mastery level 20 Colorado didn't unlock
Date: 30 september 2016
Platform: ps4
Issue; like stated, the trophy didn't unlock
Same issue, but on PC, and in the U.S.

RW_Slick
4th Oct 2016, 18:14
Bug Name: Haymaker Challenge does not unlock
Date/Time: October 4, 2016, 2:10 PM EDT
Issue: During Sarajevo Six Colorado mission, The Mercenary, The Haymaker challenge does not unlock when you kill the target with the bale of hay.
Link:
V33KtXqRVeI

TiborNyers_BC
10th Oct 2016, 18:46
Bug Name: DX12 - game is forced to run with VSync on
Date/Time: 10/10/2016
Issue: With DX11 API the game can run uncapped with "Exclusive Fullscreen" Display Mode. This option is missing if I toggle to DX12 API and the game is forced to run with VSync on (I disabled VSync in the GFX driver Settings and the Game Menu).
Game: HITMAN v1.5.1 - Steam
OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 - Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.222)

Can someone please look into the matter?

jokerharleq
11th Oct 2016, 23:10
PS4, version 1.17, 11 October 2016

Garbled text on anything related to the "First Day On The Job" opportunity in Sapienza: character names, intel entries, and interactable items.

ETA it appears to be a problem with most of the intel entries you get from overhearing conversations. The problem is also present in Marrakesh. I did not notice this problem before the most recent update. I

Klepter
13th Oct 2016, 01:44
Bug: NPCs on Colorado spawn guns and when holding a rifle will have their arm go through them.
Date: since launch day of Colorado
Issue: 1:when a guard is rendered unconscious yet you remain unspotted they will drop their weapon, however, if woken up will leave the weapon on the ground and spawn in a new one which they will hold on to. Not that big of a deal considering most everyone either hides bodies or renders everyone else unconscious as well to prevent waking of guards. Still noticed it off hand while playing will try and reproduce.
2: when any guard is already holding a rifle infront of them and inspects a disturbance in which they find nothing they will lower their gun to their right side but their left hand stays connected to the rifle and contorts their arm through their body, it looks strange and not ideal.
Link: only caught screenshots of the second bug however could potentially recreate the first in another play. [Edit: recreated it in the same play through and caught it.]

Guns:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779882258
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779882268

Arm:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779878082

BobbyBebo
14th Oct 2016, 21:47
Bug Name: 10 Elusive Targets killed but no challenge completed nor Blood Money Suit
Date/Time: Today right after I completed The Fixer Contract(10/14/2016)
Issue: I've completed the eleven contracts given so far and only failed the third one. However i've done ten so where is my suit?
Link:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/434987080577442256/968D5EF63C0080B70EFDE5626353ACCD4815525A/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/434987080577447850/030FF7050D820FE62E0932BEFAF495A392195D05/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/434987080577448274/F8E9CE5D116F7BE8B90F5FACB2598B7CF7DF5EE4/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/434987080577448701/7A5F8F05D32C381FDCAEE4A504B2444D115F874B/

rominet31
17th Oct 2016, 12:01
Bug Name: script bug in showstopper mission
Date/Time: 17/10/2016 13 am
Issue: Bug script when I hack Dalia's computer for Showstopper mission : the Haley's script when she discover "server offline" restart indefinitely if we kill the guard on the balcony before to put usb key in Dalia's computer. It's a big problem that need to be resolved !
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HHaMwqdh1s

Stingas
17th Oct 2016, 15:17
Constantly crashes during gameplay:

"Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: hitman.exe
Application Version: 1.5.1.0
Application Timestamp: 57f7783d
Fault Module Name: hitman.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.5.1.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 57f7783d
Exception Code: 80000003
Exception Offset: 000000000431031f
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1063
Additional Information 1: ce20
Additional Information 2: ce20fcb5b8aaa4bb81c747babd0eccc9
Additional Information 3: 1e5d
Additional Information 4: 1e5d50957d3cf75ec53c0ef0fca6ffb3"

New 1.5.1 patch - never had those problems previously. Tried scan for local files on steam, clean VGA drivers install and Visual C++ redistributable. Any idea what's going on?

rominet31
18th Oct 2016, 10:33
Bug Name: NPC hearing problems
Date/Time: 18/10/2016 12:24 am
Issue: A big problem for an infiltration game that is hitman : NPC don't hearing 47 in trespassing areas (and other areas) when he's running behind them... It's a very very big problem IO !! AI is getting worst and worst every update !!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSDrTfe4cYY

MeatyPlasmaBaws
18th Oct 2016, 13:45
Bug Name: Elusive Target #11 broken
Date/Time: 18/10/2016 Approx 11:50 - 12:05 GMT
Issue: After several dry runs, I attempted the aforementioned contract. Started on the rooftop, disguised as the mechanic, subdued the woman on the phone and military guard (hiding them in the provided crate), made my way into the cafe to wait for the handover. The fixer was persuaded to pick up the white duck explosive on his departure from the cafe. I followed him to the consulate entrance and detonated it as he walked in the main door (I was walking away from the main gate in front of the protesters) upon this happening all characters at the Embassy could instantly see through any disguise i donned and almost every other NPC scattered around the map suddenly became stationary (including the 2nd target). I tried various methods to stop the constant searching to try and get the sequence to play out/continue again however the second target was still in the same place (next to the market vendor directly to the right of the cafe exit). After 15mins of trying (to no avail) i decided the only option was to execute the second target and failed the objective through no fault of my own.

https://youtu.be/ICBad7v8Dac

rominet31
19th Oct 2016, 16:56
Bug Name: crowd noises in basement
Date/Time: 19/10/2016 18:56 am
Issue: crowd noises in basement for the Paris mission (showstopper)
Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjOVez7zh-g

Hitman_Limerick
24th Oct 2016, 21:33
Bug Name: Collision Primitives on grass and hay (ground cover) are turned ON
Date/Time: Launch of Colorado - Present
Game Level: Colorado
Issue: Grass and Hay (Ground Cover) Collision Primitives are set to ON(or other , Invisible Collision Object), causing 47 (the player) to stop at "invisible wall" between thigh-level wooden box cover(s) in South Orchard section of the Compound.

Mangaminxy
28th Oct 2016, 22:43
bought bundle but does not show up on game already installed on PS4

rominet31
31st Oct 2016, 23:33
Bug Name: Silent pistol noise problem.
Date/Time: 01/11/2016 00:19
Issue: A big problem appeared after last update (Hokkaido update), the noise of every silent pistol (silverballers, ica 19...etc) changed, it's very strange and less realistic than previously...
Thank you to correct this new glitch.

ognqbIxgggvjj
1st Nov 2016, 21:02
Bug: Colorado Mastery 20 trophy doesn't pop
Issue: Reached Mastery level 20 and the trophy hasn't registered. I have tried completing the level again. I have completed more challenges to get more XP. I have done contracts. I have left it on the Mission Accomplished screen for a while.
Not sure what else to try.

MaksJ23PL
1st Nov 2016, 21:06
So, new suit did not unlocked for me, as I foretold would probably happen back in 8th of August. I have killed dictator as well as every single one ET in the past and I did not received my long awaited suit with gloves. Back in 25th of June there was an challange outbreak that unlocked for me multiple challanges. In example Blood Money Suit, Absolution and also marked as passed challange for 13 ET's. And I made a request to IO to fix this problem, because I was afraid that due to this I will not be able to unlock new suit when the time comes, and here it is - I was right, and IO have ignored me back then.
Heres the link to old topic as a evidence:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=190496

and there are screens after killing 13# elusive target. Please IO do not ignore me now, as it happen to turned out that I was right. Fix it please.

http://imgur.com/a/q0cqy

Spectre317
1st Nov 2016, 23:19
Bug Name: Cutscene Lag
Date/Time: Started some time between last Thursday and now, now non stop
Issue: I tried to play episode 6 for the first time today, but the briefing video froze up every few frames, running very slowly and only a little bit at a time. soon I find that all the briefing videos are behaving the same way, so I check cutscenes from the story menu, and they all do it too. Windows just updated itself and I had to update my graphics card drivers because they weren't showing up in my tray. none of this happened when I played Elusive Target #12 last Thursday.

blademastah
2nd Nov 2016, 01:53
since i bought the game i never had a big issue. Well nothing that couldnt get fixed easily but this no sound in cutscenes problem is a big pain because it pisses me off so hard i allways push away the scenes and that makes me really think that i lost track because i never really know whats goin on in the story.....

pelase i need help there is really nothing in the web that helps out...

TomGertsen
2nd Nov 2016, 07:30
No interaction, PlayStation 4, mission freedom fighters

Stuck in command room, can not activate any thing on the poster wall.

HAXENDUDL
2nd Nov 2016, 14:00
Bug Name:No interaction possible in the command room at the end of episode 5
Date/Time: 11/2/16 2:30 pm
Issue: After entering the command room at the end of episode 5 i can't investigate anything in the room to progress further. No button prompts are shown when walking up to the boards in the room.

MaksJ23PL
2nd Nov 2016, 20:41
Bug name: no suit unlock 13# ET's killed
Date: 01.11.16
Issue: I killed 13 elusive targets and yet it says that I have unlocked new suit in fact there is no display of it in my inventory
Links: http://imgur.com/a/q0cqy

MormonFreeman
3rd Nov 2016, 02:50
Bug Name: Hitman Constantly crashes when I perform specific in game actions
Date/Time: Persistent since the release of the Thailand update.
Issue: (Pasted from a post I made on HitmanForum)
What the title says. The strange thing is that it will only crash when I do specific things in game, for example entering the school in Marrakesh from the right entrance in the front yard, delivering the letter to Ken Morgan, inserting the dongle in Margolis' laptop, and tending the Sanguine bar. These are just a few I've come across. There were a couple in Japan as well. Reloading the save and doing the same action that caused the crash will just crash the game again. I've tried uninstalling episodes and reinstalling them again, resetting my Xbox, I've even complained on Reddit and got dumbass answers that didn't help. PLEASE HELP ME! I really want to like your game, Io, but this problem is completely preventing me from doing that. (BTW, if it's any help, the constant crashes started after the Thailand update.)

KaShiZill
3rd Nov 2016, 12:44
Bug Name: Mission Complete Trophy - Colorado Gold Trophy
Date/Time: 4/5 days ago
Issue: When I almost had level 20, meaning I was level 19, two updates came out. 1.18 and 1.19. When I accomplished the Level Mastery 20, the trophy didn't pop, unlocked whatever you want to call it.
My profile is KaShiElzen and the developers can check out that I have done all challenges but three, so I have more than the experience required. Meanwhile I've re-done the mission 5 times and done more challenges, with only three more challenges to complete... And the trophy didn't pop up!!!! :mad:
Can the developers, the testers or whoever on IOI to solve this, or at least check what is going on? :wave:
Thanks

Tchyo_
3rd Nov 2016, 13:55
Bug Name: gameplay bug with guards for elusive target #13 (the ex-dictator)
Date/Time: 03/11/2016 at around 13 CET
Issue: After killing the first target by pushing him from the first floor balcony, two guards (with a t-shirt and no suit) came to check out, bugged and fused together on the balcony, showing only one static guard. Engaging the remaining one from behind triggered a melee fight instead of a stealth takedown, and splitting back the guards as autonomous actors.

And if I might add, the hostile zone around the main target was badly translated visually with guard placement who didn't even issue you warning to stay away as they usually do. I triggered it a few time by mistake at first, especially when following the script to get to 47 room as it's trajectory collided with a temporary hostile zone.

jimbianco
3rd Nov 2016, 18:16
Radio in Sapienza kitchen still not working after months
Bullet wounds on body shots STILL not visible with pistols
Frame rate seemed to get worse after Hokkaido release
PS4
I refuse to follow the bug report layout anymore until IOI start listening.

jimbianco
3rd Nov 2016, 18:19
trophies? are you kidding? With all that's wrong with the game, trophies are LEAST important

KaShiZill
3rd Nov 2016, 18:50
@jimbianco, for you maybe the trophy bug or trophy glitches are not important, but IMO the "small" and not really demaning so called "bugs" are just silly and childish, like the radio doesn't work... Bullet wounds on bodies not found... Ok ^^ But really, those are easy to solve - ignore. The first that I stated is bothering a lot of people, and yeah as a trophy hunter ofc that the trophy issue matters. Other "things", just BS lol

XenoGen30
4th Nov 2016, 10:39
Bug Name: Cannot investigate Tornado Shelter / Can't End Level / Can't Exit Tornado Shelter
Date/Time: 11/03/2016
Issue: Killed all targets, was told to imvestigate Tornadao Shelter, gained entry, tells me to investigate. But there are no prompts on the walls / mission board, I press my buttons anywyas, nothing. Can't exit the room, can't end the mission. Reloaded to a previous area of the game, redid the level, exited the game came back, did all of the above and still every time I enter the room, no prompts, no way to end level.
Posted about it here:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=193843

MaksJ23PL
4th Nov 2016, 11:33
So, new suit did not unlocked for me, as I foretold would probably happen back in 8th of August. I have killed dictator as well as every single one ET in the past and I did not received my long awaited suit with gloves. Back in 25th of June there was an challange outbreak that unlocked for me multiple challanges. In example Blood Money Suit, Absolution and also marked as passed challange for 13 ET's. And I made a request to IO to fix this problem, because I was afraid that due to this I will not be able to unlock new suit when the time comes, and here it is - I was right, and IO have ignored me back then.

and there are screens after killing 13# elusive target. Please IO do not ignore me now, as it happen to turned out that I was right. Fix it please.

Is it there someone from IO who actually read those things? Sometimes I really fell like posting bugs, and other problems there do not meet with IO's interest. :(

UPDATE: BUG#2
Bug name: dublicated item
Date: 05.11.16
Issue: TAC SMG being dublicated in menu
Link: http://imgur.com/a/lJCCH

UPDATE2: BUG#3
Bug name: fly down through the map floor
Date: 05.11.16
Issue: using tools on snow bike make hitman "drown" into map ground
Link: http://imgur.com/a/JcBH9

Pic is from Hokkaido mastery but it's a problem in general not only in Hokkaido menu.

And please - do something with not unlocked suit for killing 13 elusive targets it's getting me mad. Not always it was suitable for me to play just for killing some guy but I did and I want my reward.

NeXi_AT
6th Nov 2016, 04:25
Bug Name: Opportunity "Open Sesame" in "A Gilded Cage" never completes, always fails
Date/Time: Always (but 3 minutes ago last time tried, 05:15am Paris time 2016/11/05
Issue: Start Mission - Press F1 - Select Opportunity "Open Sesame" and follow it - do all steps shown (go on shop roof, get rid of old school master, any way doing it always causes the non completion, take school key, take ledge way to enter school, sneak to the right side door of school shown by the opportnity sign, use lock pick or key to open school side door, and enter) - instead of showing "Opportunity completed", HUD shows "Opportunity failed" (everything is explained in details with screenshots in link below)
Link: everything is explained in details here with screenshots : http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hitman/298699-open-sesame-opportunity-failed.html

CidsDK
6th Nov 2016, 14:32
Bug Name: Unable to inverstagate the tonatorum
Date/Time: 06 Nov 2016
Issue: there is no actions available ones I enter the tonatorum.
Link: https://youtu.be/Zo0oT_lt07c

Chrezy88
9th Nov 2016, 21:26
Bug Name: Hangs at loading screen
Date/Time: Daily since Hokkaido release
Issue: When restarting a level, game goes to loading screen and never loads.

Gorgorok
12th Nov 2016, 15:21
Bug Name: Crashes during gameplay
Date/Time: 11/12/2016
Issue: Was able to play on 11/11/2016 after purchasing the game. On 11/12/2016, the game began to crash constantly (Hitman has stopped working...) every time I loaded it. I tried to restart the map, verified the game cache on Steam, and installed the latest NVIDIA drivers 375.76. I also tried using both DX 11 and DX 12, resulting in crashes with each. I'm using Windows 10 64 bits and an NVIDIA GTX 970.

MaksJ23PL
12th Nov 2016, 23:07

Bug name: no suit unlock 13# ET's killed
Date: 01.11.16
Issue: I killed 13 elusive targets and yet it says that I have unlocked new suit in fact there is no display of it in my inventory
Links: http://imgur.com/a/q0cqy

PROBLEM STANDS! PLEASE SOLVE IT.

Antonymity
16th Nov 2016, 06:48
Bug Name: Major graphical flickering issues in Sapienza
Date/Time: 11:45pm November 15, 2016
Issue: This level has many graphical flickering issues all over. I never had any problem with this game until now. No problems in either training mission, nor any in Paris. Immediately upon loading Sapienza I have these issues.
Link: Here's a picture of the worst of it I've encountered so far, and then I'll link my DxDiag in case that helps.

http://i.picpar.com/Y0fc.png

DxDiag (https://www.dropbox.com/s/toj5nrio74adig5/DxDiag.txt?dl=0)

Quick overview of specs:
i7-6820HK
16 GB RAM
2x 3GB 970m SLI

In-game settings:
DX12, SLI enabled
Everything on/max except for Shadow Resolution is on Medium
Gamma and Super-Sampling both default 1.00

EDIT: Also I'd like to add that when a level is loading, the FPS drops to like 3 and causes the loading to go much slower. I disabled SLI and loaded a mission, and the FPS didn't drop that low (around 30s-40s or so) and the game loaded much quicker. Something to look into? I've read about the same kind of performance with level loading in Dishonored 2 - loading being tied with FPS somehow, low fps = slow load.

ANOTHER EDIT! Turns out the flickering graphics are not present with DX12 ON and SLI OFF. So it seems to be an SLI bug.

WAIT! YET ANOTHER EDIT! THE BEST ONE SO FAR!
I realized that yesterday before playing that mission for the first time, I had updated my graphics driver to the newest version. I just recently read that this version was underclocking many cards' memory speeds, and although my card wasn't mentioned by name I decided to roll back anyway and guess what - no more flickering! \:D/ So yeah, don't use 375.86 drivers from Nvidia because they will ruin everything.

AdenPhoenix
16th Nov 2016, 13:41
Bug Name: Constant crashing since Colorado
Date/Time: 9/26/16-forward
Issue: The game ran without ever crashing from May till the end of September, with over 100 hours played, since the update for the release of Colorado the game crashes constantly. I had not updated drivers or made any changes to my OS, I had also not made any changes to the graphics settings for the game. I have within the past 2 weeks updated my drivers to the current release, it did not solve my problem or appear to exacerbate it.
Specs GTX 760, i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.8GHz, 8GB RAM, Windows 7

Spectre317
17th Nov 2016, 16:59
Bug Name: Cutscene Lag
Date/Time: Started some time between last Thursday and now, now non stop
Issue: I tried to play episode 6 for the first time today, but the briefing video froze up every few frames, running very slowly and only a little bit at a time. soon I find that all the briefing videos are behaving the same way, so I check cutscenes from the story menu, and they all do it too. Windows just updated itself and I had to update my graphics card drivers because they weren't showing up in my tray. none of this happened when I played Elusive Target #12 last Thursday.

already posted this, then contacted customer support, and after they ran out of suggestions, they told me to post here again, so here:
Bug Name: Framerate drop in cinematics
Date/Time: started after the episode 6 update, continues to present
Issue: whenever I try to play a cinematic (cutscene, mission briefing, etc.) from the main menu, the framerate drops significantly, with video and audio both stuttering out a few frames at a time. this only happens when playing them from the menu, however, so end of mission cinematics play normally (unless played from the menu). I have exhausted all options for fixing it on my end, it almost certainly has to do with the update changing the main menu and fixing "an issue that could cause framerate drops during cinematics". congrats on that, you really "fixed" it.

risingwest
17th Nov 2016, 23:15
bugname: hitman 2016. hitman and his gun will disappear or become invisable if your to close to something like a wall or door.
date/time recently
location usa
just like i said, if your to close to a door or a wall or something else and waiting for the enemy, when you point the gun it disappears or becomes invisable. can you please fix this asap? its really starting to annoy me ty. anyone else have this problem?

jimbianco
18th Nov 2016, 09:27
PS4
USA
no audio in Paris diorama
Frame Rate in Paris got worse...again
Two gardeners in Sapienza "shed" still talking after being killed...

risingwest
18th Nov 2016, 20:09
bugname: water is somewhat red in the water that is spouting in marrakesh right in the middle in front of the office building the two cops are standing to your right.
date/time recently
location usa
even though there is red smoke in the air from the protesters outside, i dont remember seeing red in the waterfall. im gonna check the other missions waterfalls to see if this is happening. can a game developer tell me if this is suppose to be happening or not? thanks