PDA

View Full Version : Claus does not go to the school after fire alarm!

dttinman
9th Jun 2016, 21:15
I have completed down the rabbit hole, and Claus stops in front of guards after being given the ok to go to the school. Therefore, he and the general Never meet in front of the school, where I could kill them both with the turret.

RW_Slick
10th Jun 2016, 05:34
He does not go all at once. He stops twice and it can take several minutes. There has already been a thread about this. Patience is key.

JDMHatch_G
10th Jun 2016, 13:10
He does not go all at once. He stops twice and it can take several minutes. There has already been a thread about this. Patience is key.

So we're supposed to wait there for hours? Even after the General has left?

I don't think so, it's bugged. Yes, he waits in the shoe shop, it's bugged after that...

JefTheReaper
10th Jun 2016, 14:01
I have completed down the rabbit hole, and Claus stops in front of guards after being given the ok to go to the school. Therefore, he and the general Never meet in front of the school, where I could kill them both with the turret.

Just went in game and tried the firealarm, Claus just goes to meet with the General,
then I tried again but killed the General (using the lamp explosion)
then went to set off the firealarm, and Claus went to the school as well, only difference is that now one of the ranking officers comes tells Claus that the General can't meet him at this moment, so Claus just hangs around a bit in that area, sitting on a bench.

Not very sure why this might be happening to you.
Maby just that you did not wait long enough during the moments that Claus is stopping.

Frater000
10th Jun 2016, 15:25
If claus doesn't panic when you hit the fire alarm, try an explosive in the Embassy in tandem with the fire alarm.****

If Claus is stopping JUST OUTSIDE the school, you should reload your save or better yet start from square one...I had that happen before and it stunted my progress....there was absolutely NO way to get him to move forward.
So yes, it DOES seem like a bug.