PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot mode

JefTheReaper
9th Jun 2016, 07:16
So basically a rather simple request,
right now you can already disable most of the Hud in the option menu,
but unfortunately for a perfect screenshot, I still get the problem of a button prompt (open door, vault over, sit down, blend in)
as well as those little squares that indicate you can interact with something, still show up.

Can a additional option be added to the option menu called "screenshot mode" that disables ALL the Hud components?
(not serving as a difficulty modifier, but rather a option so you can take glorious screenshots without those button prompts or other Hud components cluttering up your screenshot)

RW_Slick
9th Jun 2016, 15:20
And IO should not even try to make one. Just straight up COPY the one that inFAMOUS: Second Son has!

JefTheReaper
9th Jun 2016, 16:59
And IO should not even try to make one. Just straight up COPY the one that inFAMOUS: Second Son has!

How does it work? (don't own anything aside form a Pc, and unfortunately they refuse to port Infamous)

RW_Slick
9th Jun 2016, 18:32
In that game, you can take any moment of gameplay and suddenly make it look like a 3D model. You pause the game and can zoom all the way in or out,apply filters and ceter your camera. There is a bunch of crazy stuff you can do before snapping your photo. I wish I could show you, but I always delete game data from my PS4 when I platinum a game. 1TB is not a lot of space when everything is digital.

jimbianco
9th Jun 2016, 19:10
I know their response already. "well, it's a matter of priorities, but we have some more exciting escalations coming" :nut:

RW_Slick
9th Jun 2016, 19:16
I actually want more Marrakesh Escalations. That Ignatiev one was eye-opening.

JefTheReaper
10th Jun 2016, 09:53
In that game, you can take any moment of gameplay and suddenly make it look like a 3D model. You pause the game and can zoom all the way in or out,apply filters and ceter your camera. There is a bunch of crazy stuff you can do before snapping your photo. I wish I could show you, but I always delete game data from my PS4 when I platinum a game. 1TB is not a lot of space when everything is digital.

That actually sounds pretty amazing XD
tough like Jimbianco is saying, it would take a lot of time to make a free camera system too,
personally I would already be more then happy with the ability to just hide all Hud aspects completely so I can get a clean screenshot .

(hiding all hud components is, from what I can gather not really that hard to add, and considering most hud components can already be hidden already, just adding the ability to hide the few parts that are left would be child's play)

Tough I free cam part for screenshots would be pretty amazing, It could really allow for some amazing screenshots from the game in different angles that are now impossible.

doom-generation
10th Jun 2016, 12:20
I actually want more Marrakesh Escalations. That Ignatiev one was eye-opening.

Yes! My favourite Escalation so far by a long way. Really enjoyed that one.