PDA

View Full Version : Gloves Please

Ali_Ortakaya
7th Jun 2016, 23:44
Guys i just want to ask do we have gloves on absolution suit because its kind a cool when you pointing your gun wiht gloves if you know what i mean. I just realy want to know and i hope we have.

MANBEHINDTHESCENES
8th Jun 2016, 01:14
Each suit is planned to have both a glove and glove-less variant; the glove variants being part of the second tier of suit unlocks.

jimbianco
8th Jun 2016, 01:51
Each suit is planned to have both a glove and glove-less variant; the glove variants being part of the second tier of suit unlocks.

which is ridiculous. I couldn't care less about suit variants. So by the year 2018 , we should have some gloves, 150 elusive targets later. Just give the friggin' gloves with the first suit we unlock and every one thereafter. Hate to break it to everyone, but a striped shirt or a tie pin on the same suit we already have is not all that exciting. Neither are gloves to be honest

JefTheReaper
8th Jun 2016, 06:49

This is why I dislike the current weapon unlock system,
It should be just like blood money's "unlock a weapon first, then unlock upgrades FOR that weapon"
not unlocking a second weapon with upgrades to form a "tier" system.

Tier rubbish is for mmo's, nobody in a single player game likes that system, it makes no sense, why would 47 buy a second weapon exactly the same as the first one he already has, but with 1-2 upgrades?
he could just as easily buy 1 weapon, and then buy all upgrades separately and build/rebuild the weapon when he needs to.

Same for the suit, I would love different suits, but don't come with that junk of the exact same suit but WITH gloves. I mean come on...
New unshockable suits should instead be the iconic variations of 47's suits over the series. along with suits from the "main villains" (main targets at the end of each game)

And a few joke suits/difficulty enhancing suits,
like the yellow duck suit (that just like the vampire magician pretty much has everyone being suspicious of you at all the time)

I'm by no means a graphical designer/3D model maker, but it can't be that huge of a job to make a few more suits to unlock hidden in every episode's challenges.
But I know enough about this that just making a second suit with the only difference is that it has gloves, is laziness on a mmo level where pretty much every armor has just 1-2 visual upgrades compared to the previous tier of the armor.
The game is feeling so great, so don't ruin it with junk like this tier rubbish!

I mean the game itself feels good, but doing the challenges/elusive targets reaps nearly no reward whatsoever compared to previous instalments, once again all I can do is refer to Blood Money, just do what was done there, make the entire base of this game like blood money and you literally can't go wrong!