PDA

View Full Version : Elusive Target #3 (The Prince) Arrives in Sapienza on June 8!

RW_Slick
6th Jun 2016, 15:36
Details in the article:

http://wp.me/p4T35p-9I9

http://rageworks.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/The-Prince.jpg (http://wp.me/p4T35p-9I9)

Nonoum
6th Jun 2016, 16:44
72 hours, well they seem to listen to someone's recent criticism related to short time window as well. I'm glad that we'll have one this week, cause during summer I'll be away from PC for significant periods and defenitely miss some of targets :(

doom-generation
6th Jun 2016, 20:17
Damn, and I was just gonna throw myself into tomorrow's update for GTA for the rest of the week. Ho hum :p

Puiu13
6th Jun 2016, 20:36
Damn, and I was just gonna throw myself into tomorrow's update for GTA for the rest of the week. Ho hum :p

Me too, :gamer: i'm not playing gta since Hitman's release.

JefTheReaper
7th Jun 2016, 09:03
Tomorrow already?! Going fast all of the sudden!
Seems its not going to be as easy as the last one,
Graveyard/church, meaning you need to disable the camera's first.
Its a pretty open space so body guards and random NPC's will notice about anything.
so unless the Prince goes to a private area at some point, trying to Silent Assassin him is going to be hard.

Leave alone I also never properly explored the graveyard area a lot compared to the main building and lab...

church has many kill possibility's to easily dispatch of him, but little Silent Assassin opportunity's.

By the by, will we at some point also get the statistics of the second elusive target?
I liked seeing how many people completed the first elusive target on every platform and how many got silent assassin and who did not, but no news yet from the second elusive target it seems.

RW_Slick
7th Jun 2016, 14:16
I too, was hoping for stats. Maybe we did worse than last time as a community.

jimbianco
7th Jun 2016, 23:20
well this should take about 10 minutes..... they already gave away too much. He's in the church/graveyard area with 3 bodyguards....although I have a feeling there will be condition that you can't kill any guards or bystanders..

RW_Slick
8th Jun 2016, 07:17
I am gonna try for Silent Assassin anyway.

JefTheReaper
8th Jun 2016, 07:18
well this should take about 10 minutes..... they already gave away too much. He's in the church/graveyard area with 3 bodyguards....although I have a feeling there will be condition that you can't kill any guards or bystanders..

Lol, problem is I never really fully explored the Graveyard area into greater detail, I was much more distracted by the empty office above the bar, as I was sure the second elusive target was going to pop up there (only to have him appear in the house of the story targets, possibly a future elusive target tough, strikes me as odd that place is just empty)

Now I've been fully exploring Marrakech to figure out where the next elusive target might pop up, only to hear he will appear in Sapienza XD

Elusive target 3 has about 3 major difficulty's
-1 the camera at the side of the church, for a no evidence kill you need to remove the evidence in the basement first
-2 the body guards, those 3 are already going to be a problem, but if I recall right the graveyard is already filled with other body guards.
-3 the random civilian npc's and church staff, compared to the first 2 elusive targets, this is a more crowded location, much more people to notice if anything goes wrong.

Genesis-Quattro
8th Jun 2016, 13:32
Ok i kill the Prince but it's was not easy with no map and no instinct ^^

I just have 24473 pts... It's my worst score for 3 Elusives Targets.

First the red guy " Mario " saw me drawn a bodyguard in the underground, after that i forgot the surveillance camera and i kill the Prince but his body was found. And i exit with the car and the car kill someone on the road... I was unlucky for this mission ^^

But it's a very cool mode ! Specially with no map, no instinct and no detection indication.

M-Bimmer
9th Jun 2016, 00:18
He is not around anymore:D

Silent assassin. Eliminated in 5 minutes.

Spoiler below

gc6md9mv3gA

Genesis-Quattro
9th Jun 2016, 13:25
Nice for the Silent Assassin rank !

But 5 minutes ? You did this on a first try or you restart again and again ? If it's a first try congratulation !

Because me i do this with only one try and without HUD...and it's very hard sometimes XD

RW_Slick
9th Jun 2016, 14:40
I thought I was big and bad until I saw all of this guy's security!

I have watched a lot of people's vids on this and I am surprised at how few went for the accident kills. Personally, I find them more entertaining. Hope you guys enjoy mine. I admit to doing some discovery beforehand - If anyone could pull tis off one & done, I would be shocked.

I5PYYveb1Rw

Nonoum
9th Jun 2016, 19:45
He is not around anymore:D

Silent assassin. Eliminated in 5 minutes.

Spoiler below

gc6md9mv3gA

how the hell did it give SA rating, at least both challenge and score?
- spotted by camera fails "never spotted" even though you remove the evidence (it happened to me with ET1)
- body found, no matter that you killed the one who found a body
seems scoring system is still pretty unpredictable

Agarwel
9th Jun 2016, 21:24
Really liked this one. I must admit I have failed this time (so far 2:1 for me). But finally the targets are getting challenging. (The first one was kind of dissapointment. It was too easy. Second one was fine. And this one was actually nice challenge by adding so many additional guards to deal with)

Dreamsky1213
10th Jun 2016, 02:00
Really liked this one. I must admit I have failed this time (so far 2:1 for me). But finally the targets are getting challenging. (The first one was kind of dissapointment. It was too easy. Second one was fine. And this one was actually nice challenge by adding so many additional guards to deal with)

Yeh this one was quite interesting.

Managed to sneak into the church area through the morgue in a regular suit, but soon found that it's impossible to move around. Managed to sneak into the confessional booth, but was kinda trapped there. Waited for a while and tried to sneak over to the stair case area just to see even more guard around every corner. Got spotted by the father walking in back from the courtyard. Ran out of the church like a mad man into the morgue and out of the church area. Cover blown, shots are being fired at me, thought I was gonna die. Turned the corner and kept running. Manage to escape. Found a guards uniform and thought it would be easier, only to find a bunch of guards around have a dot on top of them. Sneaked down to the basement, deleted the evidence and was heading back up the stairs only to come face to face with the target. A second later his dotted bodyguard turned the corner and spotted me suspicious. Ran the hell out of the stairs and into the morgue and pretend to be a dead body. At this point I was like Holy Crap....manage to evade death twice already. Sneaked up the bell tower, knocked out the guard at the top and just observe the target's path for a while. Found he actually stops by the bottom of the bell. Waited then dropped the thing on him. Now I was like, how da hell am I suppose to escape. Jumped over the ledge thinking that may evade guards coming up if they can't see me. Shuffled around and found a pipe that leads to the ground. Slid down and ran the F*** out of there.

OMG... this one is so much fun. This is what Elusive target is suppose to be.

RW_Slick
10th Jun 2016, 04:52
DreamSky, I am proud of that story! I thought I was gonna be one of the only ones that got a creative accident kill (vid above). I dropped the chandelier on him.

doom-generation
10th Jun 2016, 12:11
Nice story, DreamSky!

I went in through the sewers (which I found was a mistake) and ended up knocking out 7 people before I got him on his own on the staircase going down to the basement. Fiber-wired and strolled out. Time-consuming and a bit dry, really.

The very first one in Paris is still my favourite so far.