PDA

View Full Version : Requiem - Blood Money Suit.

TRVPLORDD
6th Jun 2016, 02:18
Hey,

Just started to play hitman again, last time i played was like... 10 years ago lol
Just bought the Full experience pack, now i found out there are only 3 of the 8 episodes available yet
So i feel kinda scammed somehow, could you still give me the Requiem pack to make it up to me somehow :$

jimbianco
6th Jun 2016, 02:51
oh please. You should have done 1 minute of simple research before buying the game. You would have known (if you already didn't) it was episodic, and basically an early access game. It really sounds like you are trying to pull a scam to get the pre-order items. It's pretty much impossible to NOT know the game is episodic at this point. By the way , there will be 7 episodes, not 8, according to IOI. entitlement at it's worst.

doom-generation
6th Jun 2016, 02:59
Hi TRVPLORDD, welcome to the forum, and back to Hitman! Jimbianco there is right; there are 7 episodes, not 8. I wouldn't feel scammed, you'll get the other episodes in time as they release, you've just paid for them upfront.

M-Bimmer
9th Jun 2016, 07:44
Welcome to the forum, the episode model is not that bad to be honest, you get to take your time to play each one which is not a bad thing. I pre-ordered the full experience to get the goodies (requiem suit, blue sniper rifle...etc).
The only downside i see with hitman at the moment is the elusive targets which are only available for certian amount of hours then they are gone from the game(whether you killed them or not).

Anyways, enjoy the game and i leave you with these :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/11lasEcmuRYVZC/giphy.gif

gc6md9mv3gA

JefTheReaper
9th Jun 2016, 07:57
Hey,

Just started to play hitman again, last time i played was like... 10 years ago lol
Just bought the Full experience pack, now i found out there are only 3 of the 8 episodes available yet
So i feel kinda scammed somehow, could you still give me the Requiem pack to make it up to me somehow :$

Are you... kidding?

So what you are saying is you threw money at the game without even bothering to read what you were buying?

Also how are you feeling scammed? you will get the next episodes eventually, you will literally get what you paid for.
As for the requiem suit, why should they "give" it to you to "make it up" with you? they don't owe you anything.
It was a pre-order, some kind of "thank you" from the developers for giving them a larger starting budget for the next episodes by purchasing the full game prior to its release.

I still don't regret it, my money is well spend.
And I have faith in it that IO will keep on improving the game.

Driber
9th Jun 2016, 08:20
Welcome to the forum, TRVPLORDD :)

Indeed, there's no reason to feel scammed. See it like this, you get to play parts of the game sooner than you would have if it wasn't an episodic release. And you still have the option to wait for the full release and then play all levels in one go.