PDA

View Full Version : Returning characters in Hitman.

Frater000
5th Jun 2016, 15:49
How big of a role should characters from Absolution should play in Hitman.?
Victoria
Cosmo Faulkner*
Birdie
What about characters from the clasic hitman lore, like Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer.?

Would people be interested in an origins mission set at the Asylum?

Do you guys care about any of these characters or this 'pre established' lore at all? Do you even remember? Or understand it?

HohesHaus
5th Jun 2016, 17:25
Victoria isn't even born or a little child at that moment Hitman takes places yet.
Cosmo Faulkner could be possible, but he is yet not relevant, not even in Absolution. He gets relevant past Absolution.
Birdie, could be possible and would be cool to implement him. How he get in touch with the ICA etc.
Ort-Meyer is dead at the time Hitman is taking place.

The Assylum Mission was done in Hitman 1 and Contracts. For my opinion its enough. On the other hand, it could be interesting to get some flashbacks what actually happend inside the Assylum BEFORE Agent 47 escaped.

jimbianco
5th Jun 2016, 18:13
NO characters from Absolution should return. I repeat NONE. !:)
The only one I'd like to see is Agent Smith. It would have been perfect to have him as Zaydan's prisoner in the hood. IOI blew a great opportunity .

HohesHaus
5th Jun 2016, 18:15
The only one I'd like to see is Agent Smith. It would have been perfect to have him as Zaydan's prisoner in the hood. IOI blew a great opportunity .

True

JefTheReaper
5th Jun 2016, 19:51
How big of a role should characters from Absolution should play in Hitman.?
Victoria
Cosmo Faulkner*
Birdie
What about characters from the clasic hitman lore, like Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer.?

Would people be interested in an origins mission set at the Asylum?

Do you guys care about any of these characters or this 'pre established' lore at all? Do you even remember? Or understand it?

NOBODY from Absolution should return, lets forget that abomination.

the only one I want to see return is Agent Smith.
He's pretty much been a key character in the past games, even tough only as a comic relief character.

Or perhaps having 47 visiting Father Vittorio, donating another big pile of his earned money to the church (as obviously being who he is, he spends his money on nothing else then weapons, tools, safe-houses and smuggling services, considering he cares for Vittorio he would most likely contribute to his church as that's pretty much the only thing he knows how he can help him)

doom-generation
5th Jun 2016, 20:23
NO characters from Absolution should return. I repeat NONE. !:)

NOBODY from Absolution should return, lets forget that abomination.

Could not agree more.

MasterTaffer
5th Jun 2016, 20:27
Viktoria I'm fine assuming Diana is taking care of her. If I don't seen her in this game, I'm perfectly ok.
Birdie I wouldn't mind being a target in a future mission, given that he's a liability to the Agency and a backstabber to 47.
Cosmo Faulkner I wouldn't mind seeing in some other capacity. A background character who pops up once and awhile looking for 47. Perhaps he's lost his job with Chicago PD and isn't letting this all go.

As for other old faces:

Lei Ling - We have not seen Lei Ling pop up since Hitman 2 (not counting Contracts since it's just a repeat of ehr first appearance). Where is she and what is she up to these days?
Agent Smith - Because he's Agent Smith.
The Mystery Man / Mr. X - He's one of those characters who's been in the periphery since Hitman 2. Pops up once in a blue moon (last time being the Hitman Sniper Challenge) I could see him being involved with Providence in some way.
Father Vittorio - A cameo at most, but it'd be nice to see him again.
Tommy the Tailor - New suits.