PDA

View Full Version : Loading Error PS4

TowerOfChaos
4th Jun 2016, 09:20
Can't join the Online Menu.
connecting---connected-- loading... error-- back to offline.
same problem anyone else?

Todberg
4th Jun 2016, 09:43
Same issue.

RW_Slick
4th Jun 2016, 10:18
Damn, I was looking to get some Sapienza challenges done.
Oddly finished Marrakesh already except for those weird five people challenges.

JohnnyDriver
4th Jun 2016, 11:27
I'm having the same issue - repeated attempts make no difference. I've tried;

With game running, put ps4 into rest mode. Start, resume and get the issue
Same as above with a "Close Application" before putting into rest, restart the game on resume, same result.
Tried a restart ps4, start game, same result.

Looking (in passing) at my notifications, looks like a new update came down recently - not sure when, wonder if there's a break in the patch?

Can we get some sort of comment / confirmation from an appropriate person?

RW_Slick
4th Jun 2016, 11:32
Last update was Version 1.07. That was what made the game ready for the Episode 3 download. I think this is a server issue.

JohnnyDriver
4th Jun 2016, 12:01
Yeah - does feel like a server issue - is there a status page or similar we could check in the absence of any official word?

Seems like there aren't many people reporting the issue though - can someone on PS4 version confirm that it's working for them? if it is, then probably not a server issue :(

JDMHatch_G
4th Jun 2016, 13:31
I am also having the same issue... (PS4)

Frater000
4th Jun 2016, 13:37
Same issue.

JDMHatch_G
4th Jun 2016, 14:58
Please fix this IOI (if you are working today ;) ) - would really love to play this today!

jimbianco
4th Jun 2016, 15:14
same problem here. As I said before, a total clusterf*** of a game so far...

Minhcalla
4th Jun 2016, 15:23
Same. "can't load content" all morning long. Tried restarting the PS4, testing the connection, restarting the game, tried other online games (Destiny works fine) yet no go with Hitman. This sucks. Interestingly, I am able to load an online game and it will not only get me online but the level will start online. When I quit to menu, it goes offline and I get the cannot load content message.

Puiu13
4th Jun 2016, 15:35
The last tweet from the Hitman twitter page sounds like this: It's the weekend! Who's playing Hitman?

Well...guess what...

NOBODY IS PLAYING HITMAN...

CAUSE WE ****IN CAN'T

Just came home a couple of hours ago after a very busy and annoying week and i could not wait to complete some more challenges.:mad:

Let us play offline if you are not capable to fix the servers issues.:mad:

Captain_Kinopio
4th Jun 2016, 15:39
Yep, same issue. Really bloody annoying on a Saturday

Minhcalla
4th Jun 2016, 15:44
The last tweet from the Hitman twitter page sounds like this: It's the weekend! Who's playing Hitman?

Well...guess what...

NOBODY IS PLAYING HITMAN...

CAUSE WE ****IN CAN'T

Just came home a couple of hours ago after a very busy and annoying week and i could not wait to complete some more challenges.:mad:

Let us play offline if you are not capable to fix the servers issues.:mad:

Well, you can play offline if you so choose.

Puiu13
4th Jun 2016, 15:55
Well, you can play offline if you so choose.

As i said before i want to complete some challenges, and i can't do that offline, you know that right?
At this point it doesn't make any sense playing.

JDMHatch_G
4th Jun 2016, 16:21
Yep, offline mode in this game is literally pointless...

RW_Slick
4th Jun 2016, 16:56
same problem here. As I said before, a total clusterf*** of a game so far...

This does not make the game a cluster****. This just makes locking the challenges behind the server wall a cluster****. The game itself is fantastic.

Genesis-Quattro
4th Jun 2016, 17:10
I have same problem but i just connect now after five try . It's repair maybe ?

MrPink1789
4th Jun 2016, 17:28
What a fcking joke that i can't play on Saturday. And we get no Information whats going on. FIX it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProfessorHojo
4th Jun 2016, 18:00
Apologies guys, this has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you're still having problems.

Minhcalla
4th Jun 2016, 18:01
I just connected so it's fixed or getting there. I'm using PS4 in Florida.

JDMHatch_G
4th Jun 2016, 18:22
Back online now :) Thank you!

Puiu13
4th Jun 2016, 19:05
Apologies guys, this has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you're still having problems.

Hey mister...who are you again?!:scratch:

:D:D:D

RW_Slick
4th Jun 2016, 19:10
Damn, I had a whole plan in my head earlier of what I was gonna do. I lost it now. Oh well.

ProfessorHojo
4th Jun 2016, 19:49
Hey mister...who are you again?!:scratch:

:D:D:D

I'm a Community Manager at Square Enix but my Admin rights haven't been granted yet! Any minute now...

jimbianco
4th Jun 2016, 21:06
until other things are fixed within the game, it's a clusterf****. Now , since 1.07, the blood decals are largely gone and AI can see thru walls