PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who misses this feature?

xboxeddy
3rd Jun 2016, 23:07
What's the point in doing contract killing for money if you can't actually spend it?

I get that in absolution that you were out on your own against the agency but in blood money you got the option to use your money to upgrade weapons and I really miss that feature.

Obv completing challenges is a way to unlock other weapons but I always enjoyed the freedom of being able to pick and choose what weapons I wanted to upgrade based on my playstyle.

I also miss the option of being able to sustain a gun fight if things got out of hand, now I know that people are gonna say well that's not really what being a silent assasin is about and that if I've got to that stage then ive already failed the mission and I should just restart, but after I've done all of the sneaky sneaky I sometimes like to just kill every mother****er in the room! And it's damn near impossible to do this in the current game.

Immadummee
4th Jun 2016, 05:53
I have read here that they are working on contracts mode to really improve it. But we'll see how that turns out.

JefTheReaper
5th Jun 2016, 10:40
What's the point in doing contract killing for money if you can't actually spend it?

I get that in absolution that you were out on your own against the agency but in blood money you got the option to use your money to upgrade weapons and I really miss that feature.

Obv completing challenges is a way to unlock other weapons but I always enjoyed the freedom of being able to pick and choose what weapons I wanted to upgrade based on my playstyle.

I also miss the option of being able to sustain a gun fight if things got out of hand, now I know that people are gonna say well that's not really what being a silent assasin is about and that if I've got to that stage then ive already failed the mission and I should just restart, but after I've done all of the sneaky sneaky I sometimes like to just kill every mother****er in the room! And it's damn near impossible to do this in the current game.

True, I just wish they would have started making this game by taking everything blood money was,
then add a little bit of absolution's good idea's, then take the best things from the past games and THEN innovate and improve with new ideas,

I really miss earning money for completing contracts, then buying guns and upgrades and modifying my guns MYSELF, instead of giving us exactly the same gun twice with just 1 different upgrade on each version

HohesHaus
5th Jun 2016, 13:23
True, I just wish they would have started making this game by taking everything blood money was,
then add a little bit of absolution's good idea's, then take the best things from the past games and THEN innovate and improve with new ideas,

+1