PDA

View Full Version : EXIT POINTS IN MARRAKESH

jimbianco
3rd Jun 2016, 17:10
Any chance IOI can add one more exit point closer to consulate without having to go get the keys to the car? It was a real hassle on the escalation (which was awful by the way, didn't even finish after that shotgun part, kept getting shot down , don't have the motivation , too much of a chore ) having to run all the way back through the crowd to exit, and I'll be damned if I'm going to go in and get the car keys every time!.

doom-generation
3rd Jun 2016, 18:21
I actually really enjoyed the Escalation that came with Marrakesh. Lot's of elements to completing it Silent Assassin, not difficult, just very time consuming. And any Escalation without laser trip mines is fine by me!

jimbianco
3rd Jun 2016, 18:48
how did you do the shotgun part? I think that's what my gripe is with escalations, the amount of time spent repeating the same steps feels like a chore. If there were some more unlocks that came with them, maybe.

doom-generation
3rd Jun 2016, 18:53
Yeah it can definitely feel very repetitive. I knocked out everybody in the tunnel and the tunnel side of the parking garage, then killed the first guy with the fire from the oil drum, then dragged target two all the way down to that open area in the tunnel, pretty much where target one was standing, then shot him there, it's far enough away that no-one hears it. Then dragged him all the way back up to the crate he has to go in. Like I said, very time consuming, but I wanted an SA rating.

Puiu13
3rd Jun 2016, 21:07
the amount of time spent repeating the same steps feels like a chore.
I have the same feeling and i get bored easily that's why i don't like that much escalations.

Yeah it can definitely feel very repetitive. I knocked out everybody in the tunnel and the tunnel side of the parking garage, then killed the first guy with the fire from the oil drum, then dragged target two all the way down to that open area in the tunnel, pretty much where target one was standing, then shot him there, it's far enough away that no-one hears it. Then dragged him all the way back up to the crate he has to go in. Like I said, very time consuming, but I wanted an SA rating.
I did it the same except that i had no patience to drag him far enough so i threw a coin and i knocked down the second target , dragged him near the crate shoot him, hid the body and run, i got spotted and didn't get SA.:mad:

RW_Slick
4th Jun 2016, 07:21
I love/hate escalations. They are awesome because they test your skills. Yeah you repeat the same stuff over and over and that is a bit of a bummer, but the satisfaction of completing one is off the charts. It also makes you better at the main game by teaching you to think more on your feet.

doom-generation
4th Jun 2016, 14:47
I love/hate escalations. They are awesome because they test your skills. Yeah you repeat the same stuff over and over and that is a bit of a bummer, but the satisfaction of completing one is off the charts. It also makes you better at the main game by teaching you to think more on your feet.

Agreed! With this one I tried something new; I did one level of the Escalation after every several hours doing challenges in the main mission, just to break it up and ease the monotony of them. I'd recommend it, made doing it far more palatable and I found myself doing better in them because I was more patient having had a break between each level.

Puiu13
4th Jun 2016, 15:09
Agreed! With this one I tried something new; I did one level of the Escalation after every several hours doing challenges in the main mission, just to break it up and ease the monotony of them. I'd recommend it, made doing it far more palatable and I found myself doing better in them because I was more patient having had a break between each level.

That's actually a great idea, why i didn't think of that :scratch:

doom-generation
4th Jun 2016, 15:25
That's actually a great idea, why i didn't think of that :scratch:

Because you were too busy killing that guy in the flowery shirt in that Featured Contract that is driving me crazy! I know exactly what I need to do, but I keep getting unlucky! :p

Puiu13
4th Jun 2016, 15:40
Because you were too busy killing that guy in the flowery shirt in that Featured Contract that is driving me crazy! I know exactly what I need to do, but I keep getting unlucky! :p

:lol:

Keep trying :gamer:

:lol: