PDA

View Full Version : The Official Sage Project, Preview & Request Thread

The Sage Of Time
6th Jul 2002, 23:51
Here you may view my current projects and previews for them, you may also make requests.
The below page will be updated now and then so come back and check on it once and awhile.
Please keep in mind no dates are set for releases, and requests will be handled at random.
In other words i'll do what interests me the most, then get to the rest as time progresses.
You may request just about anything, just remember i'm not a CAD artist, don't expect a lot of custom meshes.
With that said, enjoy the previews and have fun with the requesting.

If the below doesn't show up just go to my site to view it properly.
<iframe src="http://www.tombraiderencyclopedia.com/TRTimeline/previews.htm" width="100%" height="830%" scrolling="no" FRAMEBORDER=0></iframe>

LarzBritsh
7th Jul 2002, 00:32
Sage of Time,

can you please send me the Tony textures? I would greatly appreciate it.

As for my request, a TR2 Wreck of Maria Doria wad.

MountainDewNut
7th Jul 2002, 00:55
Originally posted by LarzBritsh
Sage of Time,

can you please send me the Tony textures? I would greatly appreciate it.

My dead tony object had his textures in it. You can download it on my site in the wads section.

LarzBritsh
7th Jul 2002, 03:25
@Moutain Dew Nut

When i tried to download your dead Tony, i couldn't, but then i saw that you've got the dl named "deadtiny.zip", so i just changed the name to deadtony.zip and the dl worked fine.

So, Sage of Time - will you accept my request for the Wreck of Maria Doria wad? It's okay if you can't, i know you're very busy.

The Sage Of Time
7th Jul 2002, 04:14
Don't worry, I accept all requests. I just can't say when i'll get to what because I don't even know that.
Although that WAD doesn't sound too hard, I might start working on it sometime soon.
Oh and forgive me if the previews page isn't very full, although I felt it did reveal some nice things.

David 070
7th Jul 2002, 06:24
hi sage,

i wanted to ask for the impossible...

that little yellow sub lara holds onto and shoots around under water!!

i want that in a bad way!! ! lol

but in the mean time , how about just that picture of lara you have above, with the jacket and sunglasses,

ive never seen that one.

can you email me that???

David-great@msn.com

thanks alot!!

and ill be waiting for the sub... (even years) lol

later..

TRWad
7th Jul 2002, 12:23
Originally posted by David 070
that little yellow sub lara holds onto and shoots around under water!!

Whahahaha. All tr4 vehiles explode with water. And all vehiles can't shoot.

LeeO
7th Jul 2002, 13:36
lol... I'm just laughing at the way tony walks like Lara... ;)

Could we please have an evil Lara wearing TR Nut's Siberia outfit? Cheers ;)

The Sage Of Time
7th Jul 2002, 17:13
Originally posted by LeeO
lol... I'm just laughing at the way tony walks like Lara... ;)

He doesn't walk like Lara, trust me on that.

LeeO
7th Jul 2002, 18:35
Good ;) I was thinking of last time most probs... I'm sure one of the characters had tilted wrists like Lara... I thought that was funny. Gr8 job btw! :D

The Sage Of Time
7th Jul 2002, 18:37
If you look closely you'll see his wrists aren't tilted at all.
And I no longer even have the files of any characters I did before, those are long gone.

LarzBritsh
7th Jul 2002, 19:02
Originally posted by David 070

but in the mean time , how about just that picture of lara you have above, with the jacket and sunglasses,

I've already started on the sunglasses.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/larazade/aodsunglasses.txt

PS. Sage of Time mentioned that he is no mesh artist.

moose562
7th Jul 2002, 19:27
Sage, you know I am aching for Natla but I was thinking of something else as well...

I would *love* the Yellow Submarine Outfit that Lara wears in TRChronicles as I am thinking about abandoning my Amazon Adventure and doing something different...totally different!!!

Could you help?! PWEASE!!!!

MountainDewNut
8th Jul 2002, 01:12
@Moutain Dew Nut

When i tried to download your dead Tony, i couldn't, but then i saw that you've got the dl named "deadtiny.zip", so i just changed the name to deadtony.zip and the dl worked fine.

So, Sage of Time - will you accept my request for the Wreck of Maria Doria wad? It's okay if you can't, i know you're very busy.

hmmm... I though I got everthing to work. Oh, well. I'll fix it ASAP.

David 070
8th Jul 2002, 01:34
hey larz, that outfit is looking good!!

LarzBritsh
8th Jul 2002, 02:11
oh, that's just Danny K.'s Leather Party outfit.

I was just testing my sunglasses mesh on it. I made the glasses really thin, just like the one on the AOD Lara.

LeeO
8th Jul 2002, 13:26
Here's a suggestion: could you make Kurtis from AOD? That would be really cool! There are pictures of him in the AOD Forum ;)

Seth
8th Jul 2002, 14:56
Erm..... If you read the above, he says he's no mesh artist. Kurtis would require new meshes...

Litepulsar
8th Jul 2002, 18:56
Sage, your projects are looking really good :D I'm no expert at meshes either, but I've gotten a lot better as I've done more, it's really worth persevering.

The Sage Of Time
8th Jul 2002, 21:27
I'm going to dabble in Mesh work soon, maybe i'll actually get good at it, until then i'm not going to worry about it.
As for Kurtis.. He would be possible without me having to make new meshes actually.. Hmm..
Although getting a proper texture set would be a pain.. Meh, it's interesting enough to get me to try.

moose562
9th Jul 2002, 20:49
hey! what about MEEEEEE!!!!!

justin
10th Jul 2002, 01:04
Sage, if you can make ANYTHING new, and i mean ANYTHING, that would be fine with me ;)

I find myself losing more and more insperation and a driving force, and i need something...

moose562
10th Jul 2002, 21:18
sage i got the outfit its ok now

thanks!

import_craziej2k
11th Jul 2002, 01:10

Why don't you use TR2wad to extract it?
I did :D, now i'm working on re-texturing them so they look like new.

Sage- I'm the same as Justin, anything new would be good to have.