PDA

View Full Version : Explosives no longer function after update

Alceringa26
3rd Jun 2016, 02:05
Since purchasing episode three my remote explosives no longer work on ps4 Sapienza.
They just go poof and a very small black cloud of smoke comes up. Same with proximity mine.

However the new four explosIves you get in the Marrekesh level still function in that level properly

Alceringa26
3rd Jun 2016, 21:06
I've confirmed this is restricted to proximity mine. Water was running at the time if that dampened it. The breaching charges apparently are not supposed to create an explosion large enough to kill a foe.

JefTheReaper
5th Jun 2016, 15:46
Since purchasing episode three my remote explosives no longer work on ps4 Sapienza.
They just go poof and a very small black cloud of smoke comes up. Same with proximity mine.

However the new four explosIves you get in the Marrekesh level still function in that level properly

I just tested it and I think you are misunderstanding,
all mines still work like they should,

the one you are using is the breaching bomb,
in the past it did explode like all other mines, but its supposed to be a explosive used to "breach" a location (its not meant to hurt people, its meant to place on the breakable wall in the second episode, or on locked doors,
it will destroy the wall or blast open locked doors)
its basically a explosive version of the crowbar. It makes nearly no sound when it explodes, so you can use it to break open doors silently instead of using propane canisters or big explosives.

Its also very handy for placing on other objects (for example during the showstoppers in France, throwing it on top of the lighting above the stage/placing it, and you pretty much don't need to use a crowbar to manually break it, you don't need a big explosion of a normal remote controlled bomb that alerts everyone, but rather a silent small explosion that breaks the lighting, so you can have it fall down on your target without raising (much) suspicion, and avoid the risk of being spotted climbing on that thing.

Its strange tough that you mention this happens to the proximity mine as well,
in my own game (pc) all mines work as they should, but ever sinds the 3de episode's release, the "remove breach" mine has now changed from a big explosion to a small black cloud like you described it.

jimbianco
5th Jun 2016, 18:03
my explosives are working, although I've always had a problem with the sound design for them. Pretty weak "explosion" sound. I absolutely love how the victims fly up in the air and land like ragdolls.

Hitman_Limerick
5th Jun 2016, 21:38
my explosives are working, although I've always had a problem with the sound design for them. Pretty weak "explosion" sound. I absolutely love how the victims fly up in the air and land like ragdolls.

Upon Death, All Characters BECOME Ragdolls.

OT: Jef, you really need to learn the difference between "tough", and though...

JefTheReaper
5th Jun 2016, 22:07
Upon Death, All Characters BECOME Ragdolls.

OT: Jef, you really need to learn the difference between "tough", and though...

Seriously man, when you learn to speak my native language, then I will start caring about minimal grammar errors in my english, until that day, deal with it that not everyone in the world has English classes in there schools, and some people just care enough for the bare minimal amount of communication.

If my correction app is not showing a red squiggly line, then its good enough for me.