PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Camera Glitch in A Gilded Cage Level

KrazySniper
2nd Jun 2016, 23:36
I found a glitch in the level A Gilded Cage (PS4 version). There's a camera that disappears and reappears depending on where Agent 47 is standing/crouching. I have a YouTube video of it here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6AB3Qf-J3Q)

I figured I would post it here on the off-chance that the developers see it so they can fix it in a patch.

ASO3000
3rd Jun 2016, 10:47
Got the same disappearing camera on the PC version. Already made a thread about it, but probably worded it poorly lol.

jimbianco
4th Jun 2016, 00:11
I noticed they added a beeping sound whenever you are recorded. Good little addition. I would like to have the cameras mean more than just an item for scoring. If recorded, the floor you are on should go on suspicion status. Not full out "hunting", but just a little more aware.

KrazySniper
4th Jun 2016, 04:13
Got the same disappearing camera on the PC version. Already made a thread about it, but probably worded it poorly lol.

I didn't see your thread on the first page when I made this post, so I figured no one else made a thread about it already. Oops, my bad. lol

I noticed they added a beeping sound whenever you are recorded.

I noticed that, too. When I first heard the beeping noise, I didn't know what it was. I had already destroyed the evidence, so I never got a "you've been recorded" notification. I eventually realized that there's a camera on the wall that is buggy as hell and beeps even when it's invisible.