PDA

View Full Version : Listen god damnit!

HohesHaus
2nd Jun 2016, 23:15
So far to the "We hear to the feedback of the community" !

There are some essential things the community is asking for patch after patch. To make it easier for you guys I sum up the most common one ... maybe the next patch you implement it -_-

- Add human shield
- Contract mode: Accidents should be accidents and not "Kill how you want!"
- Sniper Briefcase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111
- Hide in crowds like in Absoultion
- Tweak the balance a little bit more. You give us a lot of funny unsilenced weapons, which we can't use because Agent 47 dies from 3-4 bullets. Eitherway increase his health, or add an kevlar west as a carry object in the planing phase

But I guess you won't listen again ....

doom-generation
3rd Jun 2016, 00:49

There are some essential things the community is asking for patch after patch. To make it easier for you guys I sum up the most common one ... maybe the next patch you implement it -_-

- Add human shield
- Sniper Briefcase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111
- Tweak the balance a little bit more. You give us a lot of funny unsilenced weapons, which we can't use because Agent 47 dies from 3-4 bullets. Eitherway increase his health, or add an kevlar west as a carry object in the planing phase

I'm sure they are listening...reading... whatever, but that doesn't mean the changes will come. Also, "Kevlar West" For the name of Kanye's second son :p

tph007
3rd Jun 2016, 03:45
Also, "Kevlar West" For the name of Kanye's second son :p

HA HA!

robotx17
3rd Jun 2016, 06:43
Lol btw What the purpose of hiding in crowds since you're in incognito/anonymous mode every time you start in the level?

This is not 'Run For Your Life' mission anymore like in Absolution.

AZAZEAL7A
3rd Jun 2016, 07:00

- Add human shield

Add dual wielding to that list and blood trails (dragging a bleeding body along the floor leaves a trail that guards can follow and find the body) like blood money...but you're right they haven't listened so far...

Dominemesis
3rd Jun 2016, 15:12
FEEDBACK I hope they listen to;

Pretty much take all of the mechanics from Blood Money and copy verbatim. Expand on the story of Agent 47, Diana, and the Agency and any political, illuminati type story arc that sounds compelling. Add a bunch more targets and levels. Ditch challenges and opportunities they are overwrought and counter to emergent sandbox play. Present instead the germ of an idea aka *hint* for a possible assassination approach, not hand hold and walk the player all the way through step by step, that isn't gameplay that is following a script. Enhance contracts mode. Done.

jimbianco
3rd Jun 2016, 17:24
Listening to Torben on Marrakesh Twitch feed with Travis, I feel like I"m being sold a used car. Listening to him defend the American/Britich accents everywhere was insulting to be honest. No excuse for it. He probably can talk his way out of the flu:). He said the briefcase problem hasn't been solved yet. I really don't think we'll be seeing it on the game. If there is a season 2 , maybe then. Contracts mode WILL be improved. That's the one "yes" they keep giving. Even that girl that sits in with them sometimes said flat out "YES" improvements are coming. For Dominemesis, you know you can turn off opportunities prompts right? The problem though is, they are STILL there, just not on screen. The poster gang is an example of an awful trigger. YOu have to go and look at that printing schedule, then go trigger the guy to move. Should be on a timer. They ARE listening , it's not as simple as just snapping their fingers and boom , all the stuff you want is added. Priorities.

jimbianco
3rd Jun 2016, 17:30
Torben & Travis said pretty much no to the blood trails. "Working it into game would be too difficult". BUT, it should be added just for the visual impact. at least As for dual wielding, don't really care , but it would be nice to have that option.