PDA

View Full Version : BLOOD STILL APPEARS BLACK ON WHITE CLOTHES/SKIN-FRAMERATE ISSUES PERSIST

itsroro
1st Jun 2016, 00:07
I really hoped this would be the update that made the game smooth and complete. It was not. Blood decal issues are still present. Blood still appears jet black on skin and white clothes. Also there are jarring framerate drops even when locked in the settings. In Paris for example when you enter the fashion show or the bar and patio area the framerate drops so drastically that it is almost unplayable. The animations are also very shoddy at times for 47 like when transitioning from walking to running. As soon as you get into a firefight it becomes so evident how unfinished and unpolished this game is. Also when looking at people walking in the distance they appear very jittery almost like a slideshow. Shall I go on?

itsroro
1st Jun 2016, 00:11
On ps4 btw

jimbianco
1st Jun 2016, 01:20
framerates have gotten a tad worse since 1.07 on Paris, haven't noticed much difference Italy. Marrakesh, well. What I'm flabbergasted about is the American speaking world we are "traveling", the clueless AI when 47 sneaks or walks behind them, practically touching them, the rapid fire machine gun pistols of guards, the non noticing of blood pools, the sound cutting in & out in random spots, and yes the lack of blood / damage marks. Still no briefcase. No binoculars, no abort lockpick or poison. No way in hell this is a AAA game the way it is now. We don't even have a complete contracts mode yet.

P.S.- I would like to play with framerate locked, but the lack of camera sensitivity setting makes it nearly impossible.