PDA

View Full Version : Marrakesh: Bug when killing Zaydan as prisoner

crazyHQ
31st May 2016, 22:02
System: PS4

If you dress up as the prisoner and you are given the prompt to kill Zaydan, upon doing so the minimap says the enemies are "searching". If you then try to pick up the body, it goes straight to "hunted", and you have a very small window to hide the body and get changed, resulting in you getting shot. This shouldn't happen given that there's no one around to see or hear this attack.

This happened the first time I tried this kill, as well as every time I tried loading from a save at that point. Is anyone else getting this issue?

jimbianco
31st May 2016, 22:37
System: PS4

If you dress up as the prisoner and you are given the prompt to kill Zaydan, upon doing so the minimap says the enemies are "searching". If you then try to pick up the body, it goes straight to "hunted", and you have a very small window to hide the body and get changed, resulting in you getting shot. This shouldn't happen given that there's no one around to see or hear this attack.

This happened the first time I tried this kill, as well as every time I tried loading from a save at that point. Is anyone else getting this issue?

haven't played Marrakesh yet, but the problem of being seen through walls is really annoying with this game. Seems even more so after this latest 1.07 update, on Italy,Paris. They really need some difficulty settings. Everyone having to play at purist AI difficulty is bad. I have everything except icons turned off, and it's still frustrating to get spotted/chased/gunned down for nothing

BTBar44
1st Jun 2016, 20:13
[QUOTE=crazyHQ;2214408]System: PS4

This happened the first time I tried this kill, as well as every time I tried loading from a save at that point. Is anyone else getting this

When I'm dressed as the propaganda printers I can't even get into the general's compound. As soon as I walk inside the game crashes.